Angad Seerat are the perfect match

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Angad wants a trophy wife who does not work. Seerat wants a loaded guy whose money she can use. Angad has feelings for Seerat , he is oblivious to the abuse he put Sahiba through but is always worried about Seerat and has promised to ensure her happiness in his house, something he will never promise or even attempt to promise Sahiba. Seerat also rightly said he cares about her more than anyone else. 

They should have been the couple in the show (they will be but it will be tainted by Angads abuse of Sahiba, cheating and keeping Sahiba in dark) . Writer could have written a wholesome story about Angad Seerat, Veer Sahiba but they as usual decided to go ema way. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reader17 thumbnail

Seriously promises to Sister in law/Brother’s wife thereby ensuring her happiness but is not worried about his wife’s happiness? 

Did the same happen in Og ?

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

Seriously promises to Sister in law/Brother’s wife thereby ensuring her happiness but is not worried about his wife’s happiness? 

Did the same happen in Og ?

Not at all. Riddhi(Angad) hated Dyuti(Seerat) for dumping him, he was softer on his brother and she was softer on her sister. He straight up told his wife won't do anything for Dyuti , she is the elder bahu and not Dyutis maid. He used to get severely annoyed when she tried taking care of Dyuti and told her your sister is no saint.

He was also never against her working, in fact used to get shocked Dyuti does not want to work. But yeah , he was against her working in art shop for a period as it felt too low class, and she said he will have to give up his business if he wants her to give up hers and he understood after a while.

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Correct both angad seerat  are match made in hell 😆..

I wish inki shadi ho jaaye 

Nd sahiba with veer no veer acha h but sahiba ko main us braro k kisi bhi member k sath bardasht nahi kar sakti ...sahiab k liye koi new ML ana chahiye jo in braro se related na ho ...

Brar house is hell a cage ..

Yahan p sahiba ko na sirf kaid Kiya Jaa Raha h balki torture bhi kiya jata h sahiab ko is jail se azaadi milni chahiye 

I wish ki sahiba khu angad ko divorce dekar uski shadi seerat se karwakar wahan se nikal le 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Sahiba Angad should divorce n angad should be married off to seerat n sahiba can continue her career n marry someone who respects her art n talent n independence.

Such a BS show.

Instead of moving angad sahiba story they r developing angad seerat's EMA track.

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I want a new guy for Sahiba,like Aryan from Imlie 1....It will be a treat to watch..if they choose EMA ,then I am.sure there will be a new guy for Seerat if it's a GUL show..but here I don't have any hopes..

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Angad wants a trophy wife who does not work. Seerat wants a loaded guy whose money she can use. Angad has feelings for Seerat , he is oblivious to the abuse he put Sahiba through but is always worried about Seerat and has promised to ensure her happiness in his house, something he will never promise or even attempt to promise Sahiba. Seerat also rightly said he cares about her more than anyone else. 

They should have been the couple in the show (they will be but it will be tainted by Angads abuse of Sahiba, cheating and keeping Sahiba in dark) . Writer could have written a wholesome story about Angad Seerat, Veer Sahiba but they as usual decided to go ema way. 

Their dil ke doriyan are already tied together.  They just cant be together due to society and thats why Angad planned to get Seerat close to him by making her marry Garry. She was already Saali aka Adhi gharwali now she will puri gharwali 🤣

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Not at all. Riddhi(Angad) hated Dyuti(Seerat) for dumping him, he was softer on his brother and she was softer on her sister. He straight up told his wife won't do anything for Dyuti , she is the elder bahu and not Dyutis maid. He used to get severely annoyed when she tried taking care of Dyuti and told her your sister is no saint.

He was also never against her working, in fact used to get shocked Dyuti does not want to work. But yeah , he was against her working in art shop for a period as it felt too low class, and she said he will have to give up his business if he wants her to give up hers and he understood after a while.

But in vankus dictionary their is no loyal man. They will be always mooning over the girl who got away and abuse the girl got for real. 😆