Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DUSHYANT4243 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: spshastr

Yes there are bts but muskan rejects kv 

no she accepts it there is one more bts but i dont think nav is going anywhere so maybe abhira will be together after this weeding 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Meher, in birdapp people are telling there is a rain confession of muskan and kairav coming. Maybe parallel to it an abhira confession also coming just like u guy's have predicted. Waiting for it to come true. 

let it come. 

archana_1974 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

As per BTS Kairav and Muskan are in Kasauli. May be Kairav follows Muskan 

Edited by archana_1974 - 11 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Episode review 1st June 

----------------------------------------

Kv says i want to talk to her  say sorry and she is avoiding me.You don't understand what i am thinking or she is thinking.ak says i understood bhayyaiah you are loving muskan.Kv says no , no akshu you  don't say boring diaLogues.I am kv goenka i can't love that too after I had it in my life , i can't spoil Muskan's life.This is a different problem.Ak says problem is you are scared bhayyaiah.When the heart is broken you won't see blood or any hurt. We will think that we are walking, talking , doing work and think everything is fine but pain will be there.Kv is thinking.Ak sees abhi crossing her room and going out. 

Ak is love guru to kv..when ak closed her heart 6yrs back kv too did with Anisha death .Both Bhai behn has the stirred hearts at a time for the partners.Ak immediately understood kv closed his heart as she too did the same thing. As ak chose her voice back her heart is connected slowly to abhi but she is in her gratitude relation with nav for kid not crossing her line. Even abhi is hurt in love but he came out first and confessed ak. So his heart connections are there with ak saying i will always stay with you. This is the reason for abhi abhir connects as ak is back to his heart after he had new life with accident.

Ak saw abhi crossing her when she said love, hurt and pain it's symbolic he is the reason for her love and hurt. 

20230601_080641-COLLAGE.jpg

Ak says in low voice to kv that wound will be that deep that pain will be for more days.You are still living in pain.Because you are scared of the idea of setting right.You are thinking like you are in illness. But Love is not an illness and weak point. Loving is a big strength. If you are strong , love again and trust again. Kv says she does not want to talk , she turned her face eating gol guppe. Ak says you are eyeing her when she is eating golgappe. Kv says i controlled myself .ak says what's having control in love, it's losing control in love. Whatever has to happen it happened.There is nothing to do next. You just listen to your heart honestly and do what it says next. Kv says if muskan. Ak says just talk to her and i am sure she may accept . 

20230601_080735-COLLAGE.jpg

Ak words all suit kv muskan and abhira for their next relationship taking into another level shown in orange flowers in gv. 

Ak words of love is the  strength, not weakness , love again, trust again , listen to heart and follow it nothing to do , lose control in love all are for coming next for abhira second innings through abhir and muskan kv in parallels.Abhira will show their love as strength as they fought it against the situations which made them weak not their love.Humara pyar strong tha lekin haalat weak the are ak dialogues to manish in gv when he commented how abhimamyu left you when we never expected him to do it. 

Gol guppe are kaira things which they  gave for kv muskan. 

Ak told kv to talk to muskan so that she accepts him back. 

20230601_154825-COLLAGE.jpg

Nav comes and asks for what muskan has to be accepted.ak cuts the call seeing Nav.Nav enters the room.Ak says i gog mimis call that they are doing puja at home and she wants to invite muskan.But mimi wants your permission first if you have any problem then she won't. Nav says i don't have any problem. Let muskan  and Mimi talk straight. It's their wish to call in love or by scolding. He says muskan should stay away from saale saab (echoed) mimi may get anger but muskan should not go home.Nav says leave everything and concentrate on your studies.Tomorrow is your exam. 

When Nav comes into room ,one candle pot of abhira is shown in that room so ak heart is activated back as abhi ki akshu. These candle pots were shown in abhira room always ,they were turned down on white day , got back in guest room of abhi as he is holding both of their love in him and now in ak room. 

Nav does not want muskan to be near kv as he hurt her.Muskan will go against him no doubt and shows what love is. 

Ak lied to Nav saying mimi puja instead of kv love.As usual ak the liar not to hurt anyone.Her inner traits are seen in abhir every time he lies. 

Abhi is wearing his jacket and remembered abhir checking for pics and letter written by him ,abhir happy smiles with ak and nav.He holds his shiv pendant and says Mahadev you tell me what should I do. 

Rab ki ibadat done by abhi to shivji that what should he do. As abhir wants to know his real father how can he go and say to him . 

Ak says nav if i am failed in exam. Nav says till now exam is not started you are saying fail.Will Akshara Sharma fail in anything.Ak says i am an average student in school.This is exam of law.I left studies long back .Now i am s mother to a kid and got an idea of becoming a lawyer. How can I manage everything with studies. Nav says i will handle everything except studies.You concentrate on studies. Why you want to take tension.Ak says one side abhir recovery ,another side finances are not stables and abhimamyu is staying with us.I don't know how will everything get solved. I am scared. 

Nautanki akshara is back with her tantrums. Abhis akshu is clearly seen the old akshu in this scene.Blue empty vase kept near her shows her emotional strength and friendliness to Nav. 

Ak exam is needed to write by her. Why did she study law is to counter birlas if they snatch abhir from her.As abhi is not going with custody what's the need of her studies.She herself said my son is a lawyer to abhi what's need of my becoming lawyer .Ak mind vs heart is there on it. Earlier she wanted to pass badly now she has no interest after abhi came near her.This studying law is a way of keeping herself away from Nav in the night times . Ek bahana chahiye bas. 

20230601_084435-COLLAGE.jpg

Nav says scared congrats.He gives an example of a mountaineer who is always not scared when he starts preparing to climb, when he sees the wounds he is still in pain but if destination is infront you will be scared. This Darr is the strength and you have to do more you can't go back. You need to make more afforts. You get scared more  and then you do more afforts till you reach your goal.Ak smiles and says thanks for his motivation and he can hd can only make her understand that way. I will pass the exam easily.Nav says her to study not talking during exams. Ak says if you are not there. Nav says then also you will fight. I have seen you fighting before abhir birth and after that also. During abhir surgery time i was broken but you were strong.Now also bhayiji is at home and you are handling everything. Because you are very strong. If i was not there , loss is mine that I can't meet a strong lady like you. 

Nav comparision with mountaineer , and his motivation 🦢🦡 shows his innocence and uneducated life. 

20230601_154948-COLLAGE.jpg

When ak was nervous for her singing competition abhi said i know you are nervous, i too faced it in my first day of surgery .But when i felt myself as patient i got that confidence to treat him.When you feel low take deep breaths and release.As ak had panic attacks he guided her well .He said you need to have adat of this now as you have to make your name like this in singing. He gave her self motivation to do what she wants. 

20230601_154957-COLLAGE.jpg

We can see the difference in what nav said and what abhi said to encourage ak any day. πŸ™Œ

Darrr for exam and silence is surrrrr and we are gurrrr 😀.  Why Nav does durrr durrr burr burrr kuch gas hi kya 😜

Today Nav glorified ak as a strong lady before and after Abhir birth who fought with life and situations always. Instead of him taking all credits i , me , myself he has transferred ak glory to her for everything.When ak said f you were not there with me,Nav said  you are alone strong and i am not needed. He indeed said if he was not there with her ,loss is his as he could have not met a strong lady like ak. The Humsafar talks perfectly told by Nav today to Ak that because of her he met a strong lady. He didn't say mere bete ki maa or meri biwi ak in that so ak is made the single mom who was with Nav the Humsafar in her journey . 

Continues....

Edited by Mehersudha - 11 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Abhir closes the door and comes into the hall with his cell light.He sits in the sofa. Abhi too comes in darkness and sits on another side of the sofa. Both sit holding the cheek, they take a glass of water and drink. ,Rub the hair, and see each other .Abhi takes out orange cover and keeps in between them.Abhir is shocked And holds cover in his hand.Abhi says junior i asked you if you are posting a letter,why did you hide the truth. I got the letter from there only.Junior i just wanted to help you.I know i am your docman and doctor i care for you , but i am your friend.Abhir says yes.Abhi asks do you trust me then say what's going on.Abhir sees abhi and keeps quiet.Abhi says you can share anything with me.Abhir holds Abhis hands and says promise me that you won't tell me anyone. Mummy papa you should not say.Abhi says yes i won't tell.This is our secret.

20230601_080900-COLLAGE.jpg

Both abhi and abhir have same traits of sitting, doing things, rubbing hair baap beta traits shoen perfectly. 

Abhir is caring his parents a lot not to be stressed. 

20230601_161757-COLLAGE.jpg

This big sofa in hall, ak never let Nav sit on that instead he had a side seat and it's always ak and abhir who sat on it. Today abhi sat on his own in darkness along with abhir. 

20230426_140849-COLLAGE.jpg

20230601_084417-COLLAGE.jpg

Glass of water and plate for both is shown for closed reality and hidden realisation.Abhi didn't repent for his mistakes any day what he did to ak or kid taking his family as his pride. Let him repent , cry and realise what he lost in his anger. Both drank water on their own so realisation to both next for abhi leaving his son away and holding ru in hands for abhir learning his birth life and his parents story. 

When abhir takes water next to him photo frame of abhir, nav and ak are there .So truth affects that family and how to handle ig by them.  

When abhi took water , a photo frame of ak and abhir are there on his side.Truth will affect ak and how she handles abhir for abhi is to be seen. 

20230601_100957-COLLAGE.jpg

Abhir says docman my father is not my real father, He is someone.Abhi is nervous and in tears.Abhi says who told you this and how do you know this.Abhir says when i was hiding that day i heard mumma papa talking and papa himself said that he is not my real father. Abhi remembered the scene when abhir ran away and they all held him.Abhi asks if you are worried because of this.Abhir nods his head. Abhi says why didn't you ask mummy papa. You could have asked them.Abhir says no.If i ask them they will be more worried Already they are worried about my health,costly medicines ,papa has no work, less money for us ,mumma has an exam ,last time she can't give an exam as papa is taken away by the police.That's why we don't want mumma to miss this exam.Abhi hugs abhir and sits.Abhir says don't tell them or else they will be worried.Their anniversary is going to come. And i don't want them to be sad.I want them to be happy.Abhir say nbn docman and abhir says nahi batavunga.Abhi removes his tears and abhir says thankyou. 

At small age abhir understood financial situation of their parents and their struggles and emotions not to hurt them by asking truth. 

Ak nav Anniversary dhamaka by abhirs truth out and that dashi gets cancelled next with abhir chosing abhi as papa. 

Abhi hugged abhir and in tears but don't know what to tell and how to tell him.

Abhir asks abhi to help him in finding his real father i won't ask anything.Abhi remembered ak words if we don't have any other option left we can say and not now.Abhi removes his tears Abhi says i will help you.Abhir hugs abhi says thankyou docman you always save me. Now i will get my real father.Abhir says you remember the promise ,you should not tell anyone mummy papa also.I told this news to you and Ruhi chuhi.Abhi is shocked he asks does Ru know.Abhi thinks i need to talk to Ru if she tells maa by mistake.abhi says junior it's late you need to get up early.You go and rest you need to go to school tomorrow.Don't take stress i will talk to you.Abhi says go rest and gn.

Abhir got comfort and trusting docman for his secret.Abhi assured him as docman and friend that he will keep it secret. 

Abhi got jolts when abhir said i shared it to Ruhi .First thing in his mind is if ruhi goes tells his mata.abhi is scared of his mom nod so he will manipulate ruhi next not to tell truth to anyone till he says her. If mata gets to know she will do nagin busbus on everyone my beta my pota. 

20230601_084547-COLLAGE.jpg

Abhir goes and turns says this information Nani, nana , mamu, mimi and masi all know that my father is not my real father. Like how I share my words with ruhi chuhi , mumma should have told her sister.Can you ask masi that she knows who is my real father. Please ask her. Abhi  is calm and ak arrives there.Both look at her .She comes asks why did you getup are you fine .Abhir looks at Abhi and he says abhir is fine we both got up at same time for washroom.Ak says thankyou kanhaji I was scared.She says go sleep with papa and i will read.Abhir sees abhi and goes away.Ak starts light and both see each other in different sides.ak starts her studies and abhi goes away looking at her.  

Abhir is very innocent to trust his sister ruhi as his friend.Ak traits are there in him. Abhir is innocent to kick abhi regarding masi knowing truth and ask me regarding my real papa. Chappal on abhi by abhir today with his innocent words.What will abhi say to a small kid. 

Abhi has ak words on head when there is no option we will tell him so he kept quiet. 

Two dark confession of abhi and abhir done in one abhi is dark to abhir intentions.In second one abhir is unknown to abhi as his real papa.Third one will be with lights and  total dhamal with destruction.

20230601_084606-COLLAGE.jpg

Ak started light and both abhi , abhir saw each other. Ak will bring lights to both of them by bringing the truth. 

Abhi is shown at same place seeing abhir and ak so his stand won't change he will be the same fighting abhi for his kids love. 

Abhir looked back at abhi so he will turn first in his anger and understands Abhis situations to keep him away and love on him turns to Abhis side. 

Ak is the mediator for abhi and abhir mending the relationship with her silence, calm , maturity and understanding. 

Continues...

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Manish says our branch in Singapore is opening next week so i decided to go there and join.Kv says tell me when I am  going and  where to sit in flight next. You all can tell what all you want . Yesterday you wanted me to marry and today you want me to go to Singapore. Don't i have any right to make decisions in my life.Am I younger to abhir and ruhi. Manish says not in age but in the brain you are very less than them. You don't understand what's right and what's wrong. You are not caring about my words nor Muskan's feelings. Surekha says till now you are struck in muskan words.Why are you scolding our kid for another one and giving him punishment.

20230601_084635-COLLAGE.jpg

Mimi says surekha to keep quiet.Mimi says Manish not to be this hard.How can he stay alone there. Manish says like muskan staying in a hostel in an unknown town the same way in a new country he will be staying alone.None knows what he has done.He went to muskan hostel to say sorry to her.After you rejected her she went away from here with out any complaints.why are you after her.Why can't you leave her on her state kv says i don't want her to be alone and move on in life because I love her, I love muskan.All are shocked listening to it kv says this is truth badepapa i am loving muskan  and i don't want to go from here. I will meet her daily and talk to her till she excuses me .manish slaps him and all are  shocked.Manish says you are going to Singapore and pack your bags. 

Kaira realised their love back after their first divorce and manish wanted to send him to USA as he was troubling all everyday with his nonsense of zidd,hate , anger and love.Kartiks traits are shown in kv  and manish got irked. first kv refused muskan infront of all saying he has no feelings and she only felt that way and humiliated a girl infront of him. Next when everyone asked him to have an arranged marriage, he refused saying i won't marry. Unable to understand what he is thinking or doing Manish wanted to send him away  to Singapore in the name of work and kv confessed his love for muskan. So put on a high pedal kv and ak are similar blurting their love any day. Kv in his impulsive nature refused to marry Anisha and She being a suicidal manipulated him for shadi and died on her own. This caused 1 yr of problems in kairav and abhira and both families .Kv is slapped as he is indecisive of what he wants and hurts others in that process.Manish is scared for next blames from muskan or nav next so warned kv to be away. 

20230601_153853-COLLAGE.jpg

In samudramanthan, Lakshmi is a product in churning and Vishnu accepted and later married her. Manthan is going on for abhira union now so another round of products are coming.Kv accepting muskan is another product rolled today. As churning is changed for abhira , old angry Manish is back the initial one who opposed abhi for ak. 

20230601_084657-COLLAGE.jpg

Abhir and abhi sit outside the house.Abhi remembered abhir words of my papa is not real papa and him asking masi to know who his real father is.Abhi thinks there is so much going on in you junior. Talk to me ,Docman is with you.Abhir says docman i am thinking..if i ..me my..abhi holds him and says you have many questions in your heart and don't know. Abhi says no need to tell. You do one thing. 

20230601_084729-COLLAGE.jpg

Take this book and write.If your heart does not know try to write you will feel better. You can write half half cris cross or scribble or write and erase or rewrite.Abhir scribbles round on page first. Abhi says so many questions are there i know what's going on you. When i learnt truth I had many questions that I can't tell you. And you are such a small kid. I can become a doctor and heal my patient but can't remove my son's pain being a father.Mahadev give my kid strength he holds shiv pendant. 

20230601_084755-COLLAGE.jpg

Rab ki ibadat through abhi to shivji to give strength to abhir in handling truth is done. 

Abhi understood what about is going on with truth. 

Ashiana board is focussed with abhi, abhir sitting out by their side so their happy family is going to be soon. 

Total setup where abhi and abhir sat is like kailash where shivji and ganesha are speaking. 

Two yellow caged hearts shown behind abhi are for abhira tied hearts. 

Pink brahm kamal pics behind abhi are for happiness , good luck , prosperity maintaining balance in life. 

Abhir scribbled round first yaar ki adat of abhi shown through abhir.abhi used to do it when he was nervous and unable to get answers. 

First scribbling is not understanding Abhis truth by abhir. 

20230601_084844-COLLAGE.jpg

Abhir turns the page and writes shivji i need to ask you , you may know who my real father is. Abhi says in himself  that I am your real father and you are my son.  He writes shivji why my father left me. Abhi says in himself that i didn't leave you as i don't know you are there.Now i left everything and came after you. I will never leave you.Abhir says one last question shivji why my real wala father is not with my mumma. Why Did they fight .And abhi keeps calm. 

Abhi can't answer the third question to abhir and degrade himself.If white day is known kid can't get on head what happened and will hate him too as he rejected threw his mom.First two answers are by abhi. Why is kid birth unknown too goes in third question next with ak answers. Next question will be answered in three steps as per ak words given 2 days back.Abhir asked dont I knew anything about me or did you want to not tell me.This question ak may get on head when she goes to her law exam. It's like ak music competition her heart connects told her abhi is not well and she ran from there not attending the competition.This time abhir question may stir her and she may run out of the hall without writing it.Writing as Akshara Sharma will backfire as it's fake identity there is no surname there.Its all for kid they kept as family name Sharma's.Whatever kid or ak do in that name won't get result.Ak won her voice as akshara only so she will make her entry in Law as Akshara the odn identity khud se khud ka rista is for that.Abhi is her lucky charm so she attains anything with him only and vice-versa. 

Ak said to abhir that day evetything you can't learn at a go.You learnt abc in one class , plus minus in another class, later essay.Abc is for abhira knowing each other and fall in love story which ak will tell abhir. Plus and minus is how they are married and separated in love with the situations that came in.Last is an essay which ak says regarding abhi as super dad and how he saved abhir with surgery. This can be for abhir to conclude abhira based on their told story for their parents.Ak words of your mumma papa will be there with you when you want is for  abhira holding abhir next with his truth  Whole questions and answers will be the basic foundation for abhira second innings with abhir showing their undying love for each other. It's up to Ak how she narrates the story to the kid without damaging abhira characters that abhi falls for his bete ki maa and confesses his love again .Deep buried feelings will be out by both.abhira fears come out in this process if kid hates them for what they did. If abhir is angry and not talking first to them abhira both will realise their mistakes and wait for his decision. Realisation and acceptance through kid giving them second innings is coming next with abhir accepting abhi as papa or dad.

20230601_153114-COLLAGE.jpg

Abhi saying himself i left everything for you and will never leave you is foreshadowing. Abhi won't leave abhir any day. Abhis promises to Neil that I will take care of your kid and after his death throwing ak has affected his own kid life badly. Gajasura breaking , abhi reaching kasauli kailash , staying with abhir is all for abhira independent living next staying away from families. 

Ganesha accepting shivji after resurrection is coming with abhir getting abhir truth. 

20230601_153317-COLLAGE.jpg

Gangor day ak is shown making an idol on her own and Nav just sat with her watching her make the moorti.This is ak raising abhir on her own and it's her kid any day with Nav just as support in her journey .In between he distracted her by keeping mud on his cheek wanting attention .this is for his self lub dub in this journey where ak has not fallen for him but had him as her dost. But ak has to attend him as he has given that selfless love to her son as papa.Whereas when ar and abhi made idol , it's all abhi who made it and ar just gave touchup.Ar beti ruhi is raised by abhi totally as his daughter. 

20230601_153337-COLLAGE.jpg

On gangor mimi said unmarried girls and married girls can do Puja. But mata said on gangor ,parvati Devi is invited to her sasural from mayka. Shivji accepts parvati Devi after doing much penance. abhi going to kasauli for abhir is in a way gangor connect of matas words. his words of how did ak stay these many yrs with sharmaji for abhir kis mitti ki bani Is his acceptance for her penance .ak is  waiting for Abhis acceptance thats why her heart is connecting back chosing abhi ki akshu. 

Same day abhi stood near ar room and two kites are shown near without tails . So both mata ar kite 3 and ruhi kite 1 are cut by abhi for choosing abhir. Ar, mata and ruhi stayed at one place showing three empty lotas waiting like sparrow for water and three struck stones in forest. 

20230601_153200-COLLAGE.jpg

Precap...Nav got abhir letter in hand. Ak asks abhir why did you write letter to hospital. Abhir says i knew my papa is not my real papa and i want to know who is my real papa. Screen is on Nav, ak and abhi. So abhira and nav will be churned next through abhir truth coming out to abhir. 

Thankyou Hari for pics And Lavanya for spl episode collages .

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

20230601_154512.jpg20230601_154538.jpg

amlavs thumbnail

P.S This post is from my personal point of view not to hurt anyone's sentiment... u ca happily disagree and ignore it... plzz no words of arguments here ... thank you...

Am seeing few people saying Ak is cringe and she is touching Nav.... so she is bad... even I saw she is cheating and not loyal like Abhi... plzzz

Everything lies on our eyes... am a mother of 8 year kid and I still have my boy besties or cousins whom I have close connections and even I share hug too..

For me I dont find it wrong.. for me if u have bad intentions and a single  touch to a baby is wrong...but if ur intentions are right it's not wrong...

So I dint find anything cringe from Ak side as she maby times cleared he is her friend. ... Nav now I dont mind.. I agreed he had feelings for her...but he didnt force anything.... THIS SMALL HAND TOUCH OR FINGER HOLD DOESNT DEFINE THEIR CHARACTER..

I dont mind abhira reunion anytime... becoz of these scenes I dont question Ak character ..

Btw even if Abhi hug Ar  or vice versa I don't mind ... am repeating again it's all about intentions and it's all lies on our eyes.. 

Hope u all understand what am trying to say..

20230601_110539.jpgimages (1).jpeg20230601_110551.jpg

Edited by amlavs - 11 months ago
amlavs thumbnail

This scene was so beautiful β€οΈ

20230601_154622.jpg20230601_154631.jpg

amlavs thumbnail

20230601_154643.jpg20230601_154653.jpg