Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

exactly. If it's real life they share what happened to kid easily and tell that your dad and inlaws are bad rejected me and you. That way nav is third monkey in between abhira takes roti and jumps away.Already he looted. As it's to abhira they cover the dung with scent and don't tell anything. In S2 too they didn't say anything.kv wanted them to unite and all accepted. It's always kept simple in fiction. Reasons for separation was shown badly that day to make us sympathetic to ak and kid  for trp .now they turn it back to abhira.But the leads should throw their differences and unite. Redemption in yrkkh is their Separation time only .as soon as they clear the mus done. Family supports them too as flippers any day. But this time mata πŸ₯΅ if she flips to ak holding abhir we puke on her. 

Pukeworthy mata with all her scented dung,pouring on all others with her 2rs brain ,nobody can control her one who used to control her ,ran away ,scared away by her antics ...

shalu1786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

exactly. If it's real life they share what happened to kid easily and tell that your dad and inlaws are bad rejected me and you. That way nav is third monkey in between abhira takes roti and jumps away.Already he looted. As it's to abhira they cover the dung with scent and don't tell anything. In S2 too they didn't say anything.kv wanted them to unite and all accepted. It's always kept simple in fiction. Reasons for separation was shown badly that day to make us sympathetic to ak and kid  for trp .now they turn it back to abhira.But the leads should throw their differences and unite. Redemption in yrkkh is their Separation time only .as soon as they clear the mus done. Family supports them too as flippers any day. But this time mata πŸ₯΅ if she flips to ak holding abhir we puke on her. 

Of course white day will never come out. Only people who know about it are Abhimanyu, akshu and of course us audience. But the real problem roaming around the corner is roohi and her matashree ki dashi with poppy. What are this writers gone do about it. Let's see. 

Don't want Mata to flip. Let abhira run away with abhir. 

Edited by shalu1786 - 11 months ago
hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Neil death and poppy papa difference already said to abhir. Smart bacha will get his own truth won't even ask what happened in past. He will measure himself and abhi ka hair nose eyes and ask are you my papa deal done. Next he will go to nav and say poppy maa and papa are always fighting we need to stop their fight and unite them I want my mama papa deal done. 

Nav gets dipped in mata ka iccha kund through beta. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Abhira just go in flow of their son. 

archana_1974 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hari15

Neil death and poppy papa difference already said to abhir. Smart bacha will get his own truth won't even ask what happened in past. He will measure himself and abhi ka hair nose eyes and ask are you my papa deal done. Next he will go to nav and say poppy maa and papa are always fighting we need to stop their fight and unite them I want my mama papa deal done. 

How much I wish this comes true. ABHIR approaching Abhinav to unite his parents. Mata also shuts up and the rest all follow 🀣🀣. Aarohi ka mu dekhne layak hoga b

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hari15

this is more interesting than what they are showing .. let abhir get a measuring tape and measure at least we can laugh

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I really hope we get an apology from both of them and atleast a realisation that they did do wrong things and form their relationship again with trust and  respect.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Episode review 31st may 

COUPLE ABHIRA

Ak tells abhi that abhirs food and homework responsibility is hers.And he can take care of medicines, exercise and extra circular activities in School.I don't want yesterday's  incident to be repeated  We should not intrude in each other's responsibility .Abhir is upset so we should not repeat it.Abhi says junior recovery period is going on so he should not be upset.Abhi thinks of abhir searching  for pics overnight when he asks what he is doing at night.Ak sees abhi and asks what's there in your heart tell me.Abhi says we need to tell the truth to junior. 

Ak accepted abhi as father of abhi long back , sent him to school for project and now shared his responsibility as father at home.This is a regular house hold sharing of work of kid by a couple shown perfectly in abhira.Madam gave him access to kid ka baap and sir accepted it without hesitation. 

20230531_074436-COLLAGE.jpg

Without abhir getting truth , abhira shared their responsibilities on kid.When abhira shared evetything of kid what's left for Nav baba except making him ready , giving him  bath 😜.Ak did abhirs total responsibility on her own any day shown in episodes from leap till now and nav is just a helping hand in the name sake Patti and loved kid as his from the time he said sonography of abhir. 

Abhir in his room thinks he can write a letter to the hospital.He thinks instead of a pencil he can write with pen or else they won't take it seriously. He writes to my dear hospital i am abhir Sharma .

Empty frame shown in his side is for matter to be empty it won't go to hospital. 

Brass pot shown in his room is for ancestral blessings on him as he is in stress to know his real dad.

Ak says are you thinking with mind. If a kid says he is big how will we agree. In this it's favour to you so you want to tell it. Did You come from udaipur to tell truth to him.?Abhi says relax i have no plan to tell that way.But any day we need to tell truth. Ak says when we don't have any other option we can tell it.He is very small and just now his operation is done so i don't want to stress him. Abhi says not now but Ar told truth to Ruhi when she is very small.Ak says that matter is different. How can I tell him you are.Abhir comes and both get alerted.He asks who will take me to the park .Ak sees Abhi and he says it's my department so I will take you .He takes abhir holding his hands. 

Abhi saying Ar told ru , her father truth is for Neil's death.Here abhi is alive and can't infront after 6 yrs. So situations are different.

Depending on abhir health issue they need to tell truth slowly not affecting him or abhira or nav. 

Abhi remembered abhir searching pics in night and he thought something bothering him. So he wanted him to know truth. 

Ak saying when we have no option we can tell him is coming next.So ak prepared herself before only how to handle kid and truth . 

There a man sitting and seeing idol behind abhi.This is for nav looking at abhira and their fights. 

Abhi immediately held abhir with him after ak shared him responsibility. 

What will abhira say?. Will abhi tell Abhir that because of ak , neil is dead and they blamed her that way threw her from home divorced her , left on roads and never took her calls in anger , rejected her over phone that there is nothing left between them and chose his maa and so called Neil's family as bhoj ,  phone call of  nav who spoke as Me.India to abhi and abhi said i don't want maa of bacha. where will he keep his face when he says what all he did in his impulsive nature and anger threw ak away all time given her punishment. 

Will abhir be able to understand all these incidents at an age of 6 unlike a dead father , a living father who chose  his own family in caring Neil's kid Ruhi and threw his own son abhir on road.This is the bitter truth when abhi learnt ak lost kids he thred her and now when kid is there and alive he is fighting for his place after 6 yrs. And his mom wants to snatch him through legal rights.If any kid knows this truth he will hate his father and that family hugs his mother who took all nonsense. 

Can ak tell abhir that in Abhis rejections she kept Nav as father seeing his care and love on kid. In reality this story goes forward with abhira sharing legally their kid with responsibility and Nav will be ak pati who had no rights on kid except his humanity side on kid if Ak wants that shadi to be real and moves on for herself. the clause is openly kept she took the move for the sake of kid not be orphan or illegitimate and wanted love and affection of a father to her kid. as it's kept for kid , he only will release it understanding abhira situation. 

As abhi is struck in his responsibility of family and they got separated without any expectations and no sources of contact , kid truth is unaware to Abhi and ak has to take her own decisions keeping her friend as father of her kid.That's the arrangement she has done till now for kid. If kid acceots real father and wants him back it's his wish next to be fulfilled as parents with abhira getting second innings through kid .This can be told the kid  with shiv parvati story as shivji struck in gajasura ,parvati Devi self production of Ganesha and Nandi helping them in that period.Already he is made abhir the cowherd with two father's vasudev and Nand baba.Total justification with these two stories and shiv parvati union with Ganesha accepting shivji as father.That way all three characters are not degraded and justified with nav uniting abhira for abhir and going away. In this process kid too is not hurt. In yrkkh whenever truths come they use mytho connects and tell the kids to make them easily understand. 

20230531_074657-COLLAGE.jpg

Kv goes in the car and says badepapa does not want me to meet muskan and mountain girl too doesn't want me to meet her. But what mistake I did with her i need to ask sorry.He gives near her hostel.he sees her speaking to her friends and laughing.He goes near her and stands.Her friend asks why he is he looking at her do you know him.Muskan says i don't know him and avoids him. Kv goes away from there and muskan looks at him in end. 

It's clear that kv is attracted to muskan so he is going after her but he is not realising his love.

Muskan has peacock 🦚 earrings. Both kv and muskan are coming in same page slowly. 

Muskans rejection is kicking kv his closed heart. 

20230531_074526-COLLAGE.jpg

Abhir and abhi come out of car. Abhi says we came to your park.Abhir sees post box and tells abhi that I forgot to get water from home. Abhi says you need to drink water so i will get you sit here. Abhir touches shiv pendant says mahadev please help me in finding my real father and he posted that letter in box. When abhi calls him junior abhir is scared to be caught and turns around .he think letter is dropped in box but it fell down.Abhi sees abhir and asks are you fine.Abhir says docman.Abhi asks are you posting any letter.These days none is posting letters. Abhir swallows and says in school kids are saying that these days none is posting in this box.When we keep letter in that chudel is snatching hand. I want to prove everyone that there is no chudel here.Abhi says really chudel ,booth. Abhir says it won't be there na let's go .Abhi says stop and makes him sit , ties his shoe lace which is lose. Abhir friend comes there and he goes there. 

Abhir fooled abhi and sent him away to get water for him and he posted his letter to hospital. Later when he is about to be caught he made a story of postbox dnd chudel and wants to prove in school. Akshu traits in abhir shown perfectly. 

Chudel is mata who is trying to snatch abhir immediately after she knew abhir is abhi ka bacha. 😜

Rab ki ibadat done by abhir to find his real father so shivji will bless him next. shivji will connect baap beta and make the nakli baap aside slowly through abhir chosing his own baap .Nav rab ki i adat is in ak ji kanhaji for his work.He left wishes for abhir or his family long ago.He will set his individual life next .

20230531_074616-COLLAGE.jpg

Tying of shoe lace is mending relations. That lost relationship of abhi to abhir and ak will be revived next. 

ENCOUNTER shoes are given by abhi to abhir when abhi met sharmaji ka beta. Those shoes will encounter abhi next with abhir asking abhi his help in finding his real baap. 

Abhi sees letter on ground takes it. He sees address and abhir. Abhi says when junior is sending letter why is he lying to me.Abhi sees address of pathankot hospital and what's his need there.Abhi wants to open letter but says it's personal so i will give it to akshara.Abhi gets a call from Ruhi regarding some items in her cupboard and he guides her.Abhi says i won't say Billa boy that you are crying like this. He asks her to take care of her.Abhir asks abhi to come.Abhi keeps letter in his pocket and both go. 

Abhi got another step of abhir that he wrote a letter to pathankot hospital. 

Abhi gave privacy to abhir and wants it to give to akshara. πŸ‘ As she has more rights on him. 

Orange cover is open so truth will be opened with new hoped and positivity 🀞. 

Abhi kept cover in his pocket so he will not make move first to tell truth. 

20230531_074328-COLLAGE.jpg

Ak and Nav arrange for a movie on white screen to cook abhir. Nav says ak to study as she wastes 3,4 hrs and he will manage everything there.Ak says i will cover up studies.But i am tense of abhir .He is not normal after we came here.Our son is not like before. Nav says previous one or later one he is ours. We will cool him.Abhir comes sees them talking. Nav Says i will see how he won't agree. We both hold his hands and legs give him gudgudi that he had no other way except laugh. If he won't listen we say that your mummy papa has done setting and we will watch that movie 115th  time and laugh when hero jumps.Ak is about to throw glass popcorn bowl and she holds it. She says neelamma got it in gift and she used to scold muskan not to throw it down. If this is broken , neelamma will break us. Nav says as we got it from her , her things are kept on head . 

Abhir listens and thinks i am also someone's. Is this why papa is giving me extra love . Is docman loving docman Ruhi extra  because he is poppy. Is papa also poppy? But Ruhi knows everything and why am I unknown to it. 

Glass bowl is the relationship with abhir which will break if ak Is not cautious and she kept it in nav hand .Ak has to handle abhir with care when truth comes out. 

FREE & GO

Nav saying we will keep someone's things on head. means handling it with double care not to break it.Nav kept abhir on his head with love as it's not his. 

20230531_145303-COLLAGE.jpg

Kisi aur ka amanat by nav links to his dialogues to abhi .When abhi is going after dinner from Nav house he said  bhayiji Jo aapka cheez reh gaya woh mein ijjat ke sath dedunga.

20230531_145252-COLLAGE.jpg

He himself said to abhi in his challenge in hospital, if my akshara is  1 percent your akshu and she wants to live with you this driver will leave and go.I kept my house, doors windows open for her. If she felt jail for her she could have gone any day  but she didn't.

So ak staying with abhi showing abhi ki akshu traits daily.Ak shared abhirs responsibility to abhi as abhir ki maa. 

She is staying there for her kid and his happiness not for Nav or any luv dub on him.And above all living with him as dost and in gratitude relation she is calm with his advances of hand holds and not talking much instead showing in actions. 

20230521_160107-COLLAGE.jpg

Nav ka challenge to abhi that he will earn for his kid and he fell down badly with coins in hand. 

20230522_142734-COLLAGE.jpg

Nav is the loud speaker πŸ”Š blurting all words and he gets balatkar pe baltakar by kid next. Nav has amnesia he forgets his challenges in his selfishness.Ak Is abhi ki amanat untouched till day and she is holding her love in herself and dragging life. Abhir is abhira ki amanat which he snatched in his gratitude relation.Nav ka ijjat removed by ak infront of families that they are living as parents not as hubby wife. In court mata removed his ijjat showing his poor side to financially support and raise kid. Next Abhir will remove his ijjat saying unite my parents as they fought 😜. 

Abhir is very smart and intelligent kid. He understood himself as kisi ki amanat which Nav has kept on head.He himself  compared with ruhi and poppy that way. Abhir doubts is Nav poppy to him means a big brother to his lost father 😜 ram ram abhi is alive.But kid and curiosity is shown well through abhirs burnt face and his dilemma.From the time he heard through nav he is not real father , abhir is keeping his gurrr face 😈 to him. 

20230531_074202-COLLAGE.jpg

Abhi comes near home and sees the  letter in his hand. He gets a message and sees it. He has an orange cover and thinks what should I do with this.Abhi thinks i can post it.

Abhi thinks why junior said lies to me.It might be for school project.Let me post it.Again he sees cover and thinks is junior hiding some thing with sharmaji or akshara or me and is worried.He says i am sorry junior. I am your papa and your docman .He opens the letter and says if you have written a letter to the hospital i need to read it. Sorry and he reads what abhir wrote his details there and wants to know father's details. Abhi dropped his bag and is very nervous. 

Abhi says junior knows sharmaji is not his papa. How ? Who told him.And he is searching for his real father. Mahadev , me and akshara are playing hide and seek  with lies and you smashed it in a second. Now what should I do. He knows half truth.Can I tell him full truth.The one whom he is searching for is myself. Mahadev you have got him till now and it's my turn he deserves to know.He should know answers of his questions and i need to give him.He runs holding letter in his hand to abhir.He sees ak and abhir happily giving hi five.He sees nav happily smiling with them.He keeps letter in his pocket and is quiet. 

20230531_074738-COLLAGE.jpg

When abhir is searching for photos in tent ak phone has screen shot ganesha with peacock feather pic.So ganesha abhir getting his father truth is next . 

White and green bag is for purity of love of abhi on abhir and new beginnings. 

Rab ki ibadat done through abhi to Mahadev to answer abhir questions as he deserves to know the truth. 

Oranges and apples fell down from bag showing two different choices that way mind vs heart whether to say truth or not.

Abhi wanted to tell truth to abhir today in his convo with Ak but when he himself got to know abhir knew he is someone's son and he wants to find his father he is scared to face him. Fears are there hod will kid react to him and will he accept him over his rejections or hates him like how he hated his father. 

Abhi saw ak and abhir happily spending time with nav.His guilt stopped him going ahead. He knows he has to earn that place. And it's his family he lost in his anger he is repenting every minute he sees them together. 

Not to disturb their happiness he goes aside.  

Ak says super star has come seeing abhir. Nav Says welcome nikiji.He takes him in hands and keeps him near for the movie. Ak gets popcorn. 

20230518_165226-COLLAGE.jpg

Ak said my super star came. Abhira convo on Xmas giving each other a star as gift and if they are idhar udhar by mistake our love will be there as star guiding them.Ak has abhir infront to see Abhis nishani and his traits in him as strength to live in that gratitude life with nav.Where as abhi has ruhi infront and he gave her that lost love of his kids and ak to her 

Ak and abhir watch movie.Nav makes abhir laugh by dancing like a clown but he keeps quiet. Abhir laughs seeing movie. Ak says let my son smile this way only. 

20230531_074035-COLLAGE.jpg

Kv is in a jewellery meeting presenting a diamond necklace.He diverts himself in that meeting seeing muskan letter and got muskan on his head and her happy  moments on road .He reminds ak words on head that don't rule out the idea of shadi just tell us why you don't want to marry. He gets Mimi's words of are you not trusting love or shadi ? .

Manish speaks to muskan and says he just called how she is. And ask sorry for what kv did to her. Muskan says don't say that no need to say sorry .What ever happened i am sorry. And we should forget it. Manish says how can I forget it. You are like daughter of this house. And the one should not happened is done with you. Sorry about that.Don't get scared i scolded kv badly. Now his brain is back. Muskan says don't scold him. Today i insulted him badly.He came near my hostel but i refused to recognise him. It's his gulit and it will go away in some days.There is no mistake of him.Please excuse him.Muskan goes for dinner. Manish says what happened to kv even after telling him much why he is going there to her. 

Kv slow burn and realisation started him missing muskan as a part of his life after she went away and rejecting him .

20230531_145635-COLLAGE.jpg

Behind muskan there are letters in her room it's not over when you love , it's over when you out.This is for realisation of love for kv muskan when she is out of gvs. 

Manish is unable to get why kv is going after muskan even after so many warnings.Kv is same position like abhi. Even after everyone warned him he is in kasauli in the name of abhir. will these both families any time undestood love or lovers easily. 😜Abhira and kv muskan are going together simultaneously. 

Kv sees muskan orange chit and necklace in hand. His meeting goes offline.He says what has happened.Manish gets a call regarding kv stopped presentation in middle.he says to Verma ji that I am not saying you are lying but kv has lot of interest in work and devoted. Everything he handles perfectly.How come he can't do today.He says i will ask him to do presentation again.manish keeps his phone and says what happened to him .is it because of muskan. 

That orange chit is what muskan wrote about him as he is a responsible person in family taking care of everyone at home. He is angry because of his past hurt and incidents and she wants to make him happy by removing that anger from him. Kv fell for her for those words because he is changed man with anger due to his past incidents. So letting go of past and moveon happily with new found relationship in understanding trusting her love is kv and muskan relationship next. 

Manish saying humari beti humari beti to muskan he already accepted her as beti and she is caring him as father.This is like kirtis relationship with singhus who gave her a happy life with naksh with their second chances. 

Goenkas are toned down so they accomodate their bahu happily against Birlas who never gave ak that respect. 

Manish when muskan is coming to kasauli said that ek beti Ghar se jayegi doosri ayegi this is for abhira out and muskan kv in. 

20230531_074014-COLLAGE.jpg

Ak checks abhir time table. She says 6 yrs old kid is to be given food and juices. But they need dal , chawl, rajma projects. Ak gets a call and she sees as kv bhayyaiah. She says what today the moon has come in morning. Today Why my brother is remembering me so much ?You called me in morning and evening.She asks are you remembering me or your nephew. I am sure you are remembering your nephew only. I will call abhir. Kv says no akshu. I want to talk to you.Ak asks bhayyaiah what happened ,Is everything fine.Kv says nothing is fine i can't concentrate on any work.My meeting was going on to present a jewellery and Suddenly I got blank. Ak says sometimes it happens.Kv says no akshu it's not some times wala it's strange wala.Everytime I feel distracted. I am always nervous and as if i forget something.If i want to remember i don't know what's that.I saw muskans chit on table and i just got i was lost.And that girl is very strange. I wanted to say sorry and talk to her but she is not ready to talk to me.What should I tell you that what she wants or what i want. He says I am not understanding anything akshu. Ak says i undestood it, Bhayyaiah you are in love with muskan. 

Behind ak , blank mirror is there so will kv accept immediately or hide it more till he himself blurts on his own again. ?

Last week they showed doors behind kv that's for his past and present.if he closes past hurt and anger with Anisha  he can open second door with muskan. 

Behind kv there is a sand timer βŒ› with little  light pink sand in it so his lub dub started slowly. 

There is a doll behind kv showing he is worried of abhir health all time so in touch with him by calling him. 

There is a blank frame kept in cupboard showing he will fill it with new pic. 

Dried flowers in cup board are in last rack and are almost hidden so his past will be hidden and closed soon with him chosing muskan as his sathi. 

When ak got call phone is shown near a photo of maa , beta akshu and abhir. Earlier in that bedroom family photo of nav , ak and abhir is shown on table. So nav will leave soon πŸ₯³ leaving maa, beta ti their choice. 

KAISHU

________

During last S2 episodes which were base for S4 , they showed a call of kv and sirat. Sirat said that day over phone to kv that you are elder brother but you always depend on ak emotionally and for your decisions in life as if you are the younger brother.This applied through our S3 . Kaira kids are emotionally connected and they supported whenever they needed it.

20230531_164003-COLLAGE.jpg

This was shown with ak shadi , abhira Separation in sawn milni where kv went against abhi for akshu.with Anisha's death and  kuku track where kv was depressed and held akshu like a kid and ak treated healed him like a mother.Kv made himself responsible for their Separation and united them in that track in end by giving ak love letters to abhi which she can't post.

20230531_153139-COLLAGE.jpg

With the bond they have kv was angry as ak didn't chose him for helping her in this abhir track and kept her away in anger Slowly brother and sister mended their relationship with abhir being their bridge.Today discussion of kv with akshu reminded sirats words of kv holds ak for his all decisions.Ak listened to what all he said regarding muskan and how he can't concentrate on work.She confirmed it as kv love on muskan.Ak is super smart in guessing as she knows what's love.Ak already has those bechayni with abhi coming to kasauli.

20230531_164620-COLLAGE.jpg

Nairas ankhon ke taarein her kids settling in life chosing their love abhira with abhir giving second innings and kv second chance with muskan. 

20230531_173634-COLLAGE.jpg

Mata calls abhi and asks what happened to you.Abhi says maa.She asks are you fine something has happened .You come back abhi because staying there for you is very difficult. I can't see you this way. You come back.Whatever is there we will fight from here.We will win the custody case and i promise you ,your son will be with you. Abhi says i will call you later. Abhi says i am sorry maa i didn't tell you junior knew truth. You won't stop with this .or You may come and tell full truth. I want to stop here and undestand.i don't know what should I do. Can I tell truth to junior or not i am not understanding. 

20230531_073913-COLLAGE.jpg

Abhi is restless what to tell whom to tell how to tell. If he said his mom could have spoiled everything saying ak is bad mom , killed neil and snatches abhir destroys evetything in her zidd.Abhi kept quiet not saying anything and stopped her call. Her custody bow bow rings like dholredhola all time in her mouth snatching kid away from akshara.This is a fight of two moms like said by abhis mom and abhir ki mom. mata wants to snatch ak kid but ulta hoga   Abhir mom will win abhir and abhi and abhis mom loses abhi , and  won't excuse her any day for snatching her son. πŸ₯³

Thanks Hari for pics. 

Precap...20230531_073846-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 11 months ago
Puvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful review 

Thank you meher and team

Liked the scene when abhi cut the call of manjari

From the morning navs exit news are  coming with the question Mark ...hope its true

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Puvi

Wonderful review 

Thank you meher and team

Liked the scene when abhi cut the call of manjari

From the morning navs exit news are  coming with the question Mark ...hope its true

will he say i am going next and do his own balatakar of himself. He boasted for his character badly giving interviews. 😜

Edited by Mehersudha - 11 months ago
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

lovely review Meher. Hope we get abhira co parents track with them handling their sons truth