Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

What They Said:

He (Akash Madhwal) was part of the team last year as a support bowler, and once Jofra was gone, I knew he had skills and the character to do the job for us. Over the years we have seen many guys coming in from Mumbai Indians and playing for India. It is important to make them (youngsters) feel special and make them feel part of the team, my job is to just make them comfortable in the middle. They are very clear in their roles about what they need to do for the team and that's what you want - Rohit Sharma, MI captain, on Akash Madhwal's success.

I don't think we need to look much into it. We have to play two days later, we have to play one more game to make sure we reach the final. Just focus on the things that we've done really well this season. It would be a really good sight to meet him on Sunday if we can win the next game - Hardik Pandya, GT captain, following the loss against CSK in Qualifier 1

Savera84 thumbnail

Don't forget to send your predictions for Qualifier 2

Date: 26/05/2023

Deadline for toss prediction: 7:00PM IST

Deadline for rest of the predictions: 7:30PM IST

Make sure you hit "Submit prediction" button for initial predictions and "Update Prediction" button after making any subsequent changes to register your predictions.

Savera84 thumbnail

Post for Pitch Report from the stadium closer to the game

Edited to add:

Pitch report: "The dimensions first. We are slightly towards the eastern side, so one side is 63m and 68m on the other side, 74m downtown and some reasonable side pockets as well. There have been runs aplenty on pitch No. 7 - 204 batting first, 207 batting first, 227 batting first in the three games played," says Simon Doull. Matthew Hayden walks in to say "To me this wicket looks very, very patchy. Earlier in the season there was a lot more grass covering on it. Right now it looks like just rolled in grass which kind of gives the illusion that it is not too bad. Some quality spinners in both games and some upfront bowlers in the powerplay as well. This venue is the top 5 in the list of fours and sixes, but I'm not convinced we will get those big numbers (first innings scores) today. I think it is a 180 wicket at best."

Edited by Savera84 - 11 months ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Final players list and subs list when they are announced

Edited to add:

Gujarat Titans Impact Subs: Joshua Little, Srikar Bharat, Odean Smith, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Shivam Mavi

Mumbai Indians Impact Subs: Ramandeep Singh, Vishnu Vinod, Nehal Wadhera, Sandeep Warrier, Raghav Goyal

Teams:

Gujarat Titans (Playing XI): Wriddhiman Saha(w), Shubman Gill, Sai Sudharsan, Vijay Shankar, Hardik Pandya(c), David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Mohit Sharma, Noor Ahmad, Mohammed Shami

Mumbai Indians (Playing XI): Ishan Kishan(w), Rohit Sharma(c), Cameron Green, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Tim David, Chris Jordan, Piyush Chawla, Jason Behrendorff, Kumar Kartikeya, Akash Madhwal

Edited by Savera84 - 11 months ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

Thanks for the tag and thread, Raji!❤️

Amru4krish thumbnail

Thanks for the tag Raji Dear 🤗

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Thanks for the tag Raji 

RainOfDew thumbnail