Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Thank you. But one trailer might have been enough for me.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

only in theatres thats what is being promoted by them 

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She should change her name to Esha PArvati Malhotra or something why keep a Muslim name when you're doing nothing but dishonouring it and tarnishing it, and change that name you're just as beghairat as your Dad

We advise never to marry women who are only Muslim by name, and who commit major sins, abandonment of Hijab freemixing touching having affairs, gunnah e kabeera, get you a proper pious practicing sister inshallah

Edited by cory - 11 months ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cory

She should change her name to Esha PArvati Malhotra or something why keep a Muslim name when you're doing nothing but dishonouring it and tarnishing it, and change that name you're just as beghairat as your Dad

Have you tried meditation? 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I did not like the portrayal of the Sardar father as a comedic joking caricature. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I will have to watch this in theatres for Vicky. I can't even down a glass of wine to make it more bearable now. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I am guessing they hope this trailer will get more views. 😆 Although the first one is stuck at 23 million views after trending at number 1 apparently. 🤷‍♀️ Only watching this because I want to see more Vicky movies in theatres. Only he will hopefully have the good sense to sign better ones. I am guessing since this is the same director as Mimi, English Vinglish and Dear Zindagi he went off his past work. Or maybe Sara's acting is brining the quality of the movie down. He could have opted for a better co-star. 

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

🤣this was hilarious, fake divorce was funny. Sara has improved her acting by leaps and bounds.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: driven

🤣this was hilarious, fake divorce was funny. Sara has improved her acting by leaps and bounds.

You watching it in theatres?