Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Here Alia is looking like a typical star plus serials ki bahu. 😳

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Two solo posters and one main poster should have been enough.

The cluttered release of posters only reflects Kjo's level of confidence now.

Title is Prem Kahani..but this looks like a family comedy..in the genre of Badhai ho,Jug jiyo,luka chhupi.. mid range film.

The gaudy colours of RRKPH...is this the same KJo of KKHH,K3G..etc when he would shoot abroad for Indian scenes..in soft pastel shades.He was twice as rich then.It shows in his films.The slow and steady climb down.

I want him to speak about the loss of Brahmastra,to see if he has any confidence left at all.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Wait to see the actual movie content, so many assumptions being made on just the posters, its the actual movie content that matters more than anything 

In the posters they are just posing for the cameras, the actual characrer development in the movie is what is going to connect with people 

Edited by zara321 - 11 months ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

Two solo posters and one main poster should have been enough.

The cluttered release of posters only reflects Kjo's level of confidence now.

Title is Prem Kahani..but this looks like a family comedy..in the genre of Badhai ho,Jug jiyo,luka chhupi.. mid range film.

The gaudy colours of RRKPH...is this the same KJo of KKHH,K3G..etc when he would shoot abroad for Indian scenes..in soft pastel shades.He was twice as rich then.It shows in his films.The slow and steady climb down.

I want him to speak about the loss of Brahmastra,to see if he has any confidence left at all.

He wasn't half as rich back then as he's now. In KKHH making he himself said he made cheap sets and locations look expensive by using tricks. His father was always stressed because of shooting expenses and all the time pushing him to curb the costs. It is a myth that Karan inherited a very rich company. Dharma was in losses when he took over Karan is the one who turned it into a force to reckon with.

Originally posted by: zara321

Wait to see the actual movie content, so many assumptions being made on just the posters, its the actual movie content that matters more than anything 

In the posters they are just posing for the cameras, the actual characrer development in the movie is what is going to connect with people 

They are all stills from the songs and not properly shot posters.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

They are all stills from the songs and not properly shot posters.

Some have the background of the songs but you can still tell they are posing for the camera, plus the posters have been edited and colours/effects have been added, the movie footage content will show what the movie is going to be like.

Edited by zara321 - 11 months ago

Originally posted by: zara321

Some have the background of the songs but you can still tell they are posing for the camera, plus the posters have been edited and colours/effects have been added, the movie footage content will show what the movie is going to be like.

Whatever it is it looks tacky and bakwas. This movie will tank badly.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Briaahna

don’t  look for a good story in kjo movie ðŸ˜†It will 3 hrs of glossy extended soap opera , 0 content. Btw … the more I look at RS pictures the more I get goosebumps…. The 1st pic is so cringe 😳What the f is this guy thinking  . I can’t believe this guy gave us lootera and gully boy . He must be taking something to get high and end up looking like this . I really hope R&R works  for him , I enjoyed some of his movies . If this doesn’t work , he is pretty much done . 😞

His expressions are so extra and animal like...he shoul;dve done Bhediya instead of this

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: atominis

Alia looked more like Bebo to me. She always looks like wannabe Bebo to me with the way she poses.

Face shape is much different. She looks more like Madhuri to me

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Whatever it is it looks tacky and bakwas. This movie will tank badly.

The color concept is the worst of the recent releases. I thought Cirkus looked bad this beats even that. 🤣