Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

She won’t return either. Bro will hike up to Kasauli to fight with her. And AbhiR will put an end to it. 

Originally posted by: SejN

Thank you for the tag! 

Soo since it was Golu’s idea I guess I can let ak slide on this one 😂🤣. Whoops sorry ak, but you are being stupid.. but we can talk about that in another post.. 

How much y’all want to bet she won’t say it was abhir’s idea. She will go mute! I bet 2 brownies and half a piece of cake 😂🤣🤣🍰🍰🍰

jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Kaha gaye wooh loog jooh bool rahe thee akshu bhaag gaye 

Aab kahenge ki akshu ni manipulate kiya hoga abhir ko  🤔

Main bol rahi hoo sab pagal ho gaye hai!! Did the goenkas all want chutti at the same time? Because I see no logic behind this kasauli track at all!! 

IAMHope thumbnail

Prepare to be amaze my friend!

Originally posted by: Avanti30

I wish Akshara REJECT karde and Ab comes to Kasauli and spends few days away from KM and Ar .... Already i m imagining 😀 but Aisa tho hone wala nahi 

jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

She won’t return either. Bro will hike up to Kasauli to fight with her. And AbhiR will put an end to it. 

Yeh sab theek hai, but kasauli Jaane ki kya zaroorat hai? Also abhir will put an end to what? The only thing I want the end ti now is abhinavs track

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jhustju

Thanks for the tag Ash!! So now because they went to kasauli is he going to file for custody again!! Baba Kya hai yeh show!! Maza Doka dukhto re!!! Why have them go at all? And if there is no custody case what right does abhimanyu have to call them back??? Hey bhagwan!! Utha le re!! Ab to abhinav ko utha le

This reminded me of this 
IMG_2834.jpeg

Avanti30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Correct uska end season ka ek week pehle karenge ....like how surgery finished in 2 days ....Abhira reunion and apologies, redemption sab ek din mein katham....Abhir doctor banega and season 4...

Nav 😡😡

IAMHope thumbnail

To BURN the Jhoola !

https://tenor.com/bOihB.gif

Originally posted by: jhustju

Yeh sab theek hai, but kasauli Jaane ki kya zaroorat hai? Also abhir will put an end to what? The only thing I want the end ti now is abhinavs track

Edited by IAMHope - 11 months ago
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Looks like Nav cooks for the Gk family and all desperately wanted a break from his cooking and crying,  So when Abhir’s suggested. Kasauli, all willingly encouraged them to go    😛
I can find no other sane reason for this insane track! 😆

And maybe Ak and Abhir can collectively leave Nav behind like how kids get lost in a mela.  Nav gets lost in Kasauli. 

Edited by aardhan - 11 months ago
IAMHope thumbnail

Aapko jhoola wala reason nhi pasand?

Originally posted by: aardhan

Looks like Nav cooks for the Gk family and all desperately wanted a break from his cooking and crying, so willingly encouraged them to go to Kasauli, when Abhir’s suggested. 😛
I can find no other sane reason for this insane track! 😆