Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Why Abhira somewhere still makes sense to me

cutepigs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Starting with Akshara: she has a horrible family. I am the youngest in my family but never have my parents allowed me to disrespect my elder sister. We fought as kids, but never to the level of disrespect. Here her so called elders of the family have allowed Arohi to disrespect her, and then let her leave the house to make Arohi happy. Then allowed her to be constantly mentally tortured despite knowing her mental health, post her return, to the level that Arohi was entitled to emotionally blackmail Akshara with suicide to ensure Akshara remains miserable. And even after 6 years, nobody stands by her. Nobody raises voice for Akshara. Even today, Manish told Kairav to shut up, but has allowed Birlas to do the same to Akshara multiple times, standing silent and in fact supporting them. With truth revelation, even if he was hurt, he should have stood by her in front of Birlas and then questioned her alone, but nope. He even went to thank Abhinav and not support the emotionally distraught daughter. 

She fell in love with Abhi because he promised her the 2 things she craved, an unconditional support and a mother who didn't put conditions on her. When she lost both, that's when she broke and became who she is today, a broken shell of who she was.

Akshara only has Abhir who loves her and stands up for her without the condition of her obedience and fake smiles. He never questioned her about hiding her singing, just started enjoying it once he heard it.

Now for Abhimanyu, coming from a broken family, he has only known fights. He doesn't know the meaning of sitting with maturity and solving things, to the level that he became exactly like his father without even realizing it. He'll only get it the day his son does the same, the way Kartik realized what he did to Manish fully, only when Kairav did the same to him. And I feel that's gonna be his change time, it can't be before that because it won't make sense before that. He is blinded by his mother because she made him a hero at an early age, she never brought him up, only used him as a shield to be the nice woman of the house and hide Neil. He thinks and believes he is a hero, so he cannot be at fault, even when he has made mistakes, they are collateral damage in him being the ultimate protector. His wake up call was never Akshara, because she was too much like his mother so he found solace in her, his wake up call has to be his son, the one thing he has always been.

They make sense together for me because Abhinav cannot be a protector. He is someone who falls weak whenever there is an issue. Yes he didn't in the past when there was no insecurity for him, but as soon as one came, his sense of self has gone. He has now sadly become the victim man who tourists fool. He was never a fighter, and Akshara is his protector, the way she has been her sister's her whole life. She loves him, but as that person she is protecting from everyone, and that makes her feel good because this time, the person in question doesn't insult her in return. This is her hero complex getting fulfilled.

Abhimanyu, Akshara and Abhir fulfil each other and their flaws, the way none of the other side characters can, including Ruhi since her condition is Abhimanyu s full focus. Yes they shouldn't show a quick reunion, but they definitely do still make sense despite the traumas and insults, to me.

Sorry for the long post, felt like saying this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Yes akshu herself needs some one to hold her when she is emotional. But abhinav himself is very emotional due to which she was forced to become the person who does not display much emotions infront of others. 

Today when every one are crying akshu was strong. But when she had football in her hand and she was unable to tie the tape alone that's when she realized she can not handle everything alone. 

Manju came and helped her and she got so emotional that finally she found some one who understood she is in pain and she just hugged her. 🤗 

I really loved manaksh from the beginning keeping some days aside. I always was looking forward for manaksh and HarShu bonding. 

Today i really felt good seeing them together. Ami and pranali are good together. 

In the precap abhi clearly knew akshu needs some one. He knows she is pretending to be strong but she is in her weakest state. Abhinav even forgot to check on her or give her water as for him it's always her who is strongest. 

This is the abhi which i lost on white day who always thought about akshu. When abhi came out from OT. First thing he thought of informing was to his akshu who must be dying 1000 death within herself imagining she might loose her son anytime.

Edited by firewings_diya - 11 months ago
cutepigs thumbnail

Exactly. Which is why Abhinav and Akshara don't make sense to me. It robs Akshara of who she is all over again, and even today, a mother is the most vulnerable in such situations, and yet nobody looked at her.

My sister lost her baby recently and each and every person said to look after her, nobody once said to look after her husband or anyone else, even though all of us were heartbroken too, but everyone said just her because everyone knew she is going through the worst time. But here, nobody stood by the mother, everyone was standing by and consoling the "father", each other, but nobody for the mother.

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutepigs

Exactly. Which is why Abhinav and Akshara don't make sense to me. It robs Akshara of who she is all over again, and even today, a mother is the most vulnerable in such situations, and yet nobody looked at her.

My sister lost her baby recently and each and every person said to look after her, nobody once said to look after her husband or anyone else, even though all of us were heartbroken too, but everyone said just her because everyone knew she is going through the worst time. But here, nobody stood by the mother, everyone was standing by and consoling the "father", each other, but nobody for the mother.

True. I hope abhira realizes soon and get back together. 

I feel bad for your sister. I hope she is well now. 

cutepigs thumbnail

Thank you. She is getting there.

verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with some things, disagree with some. 

But all in all loved reading a fresh, new perspective 👍🏼

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Only abhira makes sense to me . But that’s just me. 😊

Nothingtosay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

agree 😂

Nothingtosay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cutepigs

Starting with Akshara: she has a horrible family. I am the youngest in my family but never have my parents allowed me to disrespect my elder sister. We fought as kids, but never to the level of disrespect. Here her so called elders of the family have allowed Arohi to disrespect her, and then let her leave the house to make Arohi happy. Then allowed her to be constantly mentally tortured despite knowing her mental health, post her return, to the level that Arohi was entitled to emotionally blackmail Akshara with suicide to ensure Akshara remains miserable. And even after 6 years, nobody stands by her. Nobody raises voice for Akshara. Even today, Manish told Kairav to shut up, but has allowed Birlas to do the same to Akshara multiple times, standing silent and in fact supporting them. With truth revelation, even if he was hurt, he should have stood by her in front of Birlas and then questioned her alone, but nope. He even went to thank Abhinav and not support the emotionally distraught daughter. 

She fell in love with Abhi because he promised her the 2 things she craved, an unconditional support and a mother who didn't put conditions on her. When she lost both, that's when she broke and became who she is today, a broken shell of who she was.

Akshara only has Abhir who loves her and stands up for her without the condition of her obedience and fake smiles. He never questioned her about hiding her singing, just started enjoying it once he heard it.

Now for Abhimanyu, coming from a broken family, he has only known fights. He doesn't know the meaning of sitting with maturity and solving things, to the level that he became exactly like his father without even realizing it. He'll only get it the day his son does the same, the way Kartik realized what he did to Manish fully, only when Kairav did the same to him. And I feel that's gonna be his change time, it can't be before that because it won't make sense before that. He is blinded by his mother because she made him a hero at an early age, she never brought him up, only used him as a shield to be the nice woman of the house and hide Neil. He thinks and believes he is a hero, so he cannot be at fault, even when he has made mistakes, they are collateral damage in him being the ultimate protector. His wake up call was never Akshara, because she was too much like his mother so he found solace in her, his wake up call has to be his son, the one thing he has always been.

They make sense together for me because Abhinav cannot be a protector. He is someone who falls weak whenever there is an issue. Yes he didn't in the past when there was no insecurity for him, but as soon as one came, his sense of self has gone. He has now sadly become the victim man who tourists fool. He was never a fighter, and Akshara is his protector, the way she has been her sister's her whole life. She loves him, but as that person she is protecting from everyone, and that makes her feel good because this time, the person in question doesn't insult her in return. This is her hero complex getting fulfilled.

Abhimanyu, Akshara and Abhir fulfil each other and their flaws, the way none of the other side characters can, including Ruhi since her condition is Abhimanyu s full focus. Yes they shouldn't show a quick reunion, but they definitely do still make sense despite the traumas and insults, to me.

Sorry for the long post, felt like saying this

awesome post!!! Luved ur thoughts on AB & AK character sketch, even in todays episode it’s clear only they both can understand wat they are going thru and wat they are for each other…amid the flaws - Abhira 💕💕

reddit_toe thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

They are not the end game, they are the entire game. ❤️❤️