DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 11 months ago

Gir gya flower 😂😂....things will start going downhill for Nav it seems

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

https://twitter.com/__abhira__/status/1667702053999894528?t=rq4D7OFcqmHNykCKA1qX_g&s=19

Manju ka flipping process starts from here  like always she flips and unites abhira 

Edited by firewings_diya - 11 months ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Lmao Manju is us, so done with Sharma Sharma bullshit ðŸĪŠðŸĨģ

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Lmao Manju is us, so done with Sharma Sharma bullshit ðŸĪŠðŸĨģ

true ðŸĪĢ

Naay thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Gonna stop watching it if she is supposedly confessing abhinav..... I don't know who can accept this story line which it's head n tail not able to understand.... Even if she is moving on they should support that story line and justify..... Ek min usko Abhimanyu n uska pyaar flashback.... And next moment she is moving on.... Matlab samjke kya rakha h audience ko..... Jo bhi khush h yeh storyline ko dekh k they just want their fave to highlight or so called second third ya fourth chance nahi milna chahiye aise log.... 

Arey yaar kahi toh happy ending ka bolo .... Sab serial m Shaadi kyun todni b .....real Life m kya kam ho raha h divorce? Abhi isse serial ko kasauti wala banana h kya .... Ja end m dono ka soul ek hota h... Like they are soul mate but couldn't live together type ???

People want to watch serial taki unke dukh ya problems dekh dekh thak gaye honge.... Toh atleast serial m happy one marriage wala dekhna hoga .... 

For women empowerment Anupama kafi h don't want akshara to be the same well they are trying to hard but change they story writers.... Get kuch rang pyaar aise bhi (season 1) writers atleast.... Ya koi new writer who is neutral not biased to any character....

These types of writers makes me stop watching any Indian serial....( Not web series) 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Naay

Gonna stop watching it if she is supposedly confessing abhinav..... I don't know who can accept this story line which it's head n tail not able to understand.... Even if she is moving on they should support that story line and justify..... Ek min usko Abhimanyu n uska pyaar flashback.... And next moment she is moving on.... Matlab samjke kya rakha h audience ko..... Jo bhi khush h yeh storyline ko dekh k they just want their fave to highlight or so called second third ya fourth chance nahi milna chahiye aise log.... 

Arey yaar kahi toh happy ending ka bolo .... Sab serial m Shaadi kyun todni b .....real Life m kya kam ho raha h divorce? Abhi isse serial ko kasauti wala banana h kya .... Ja end m dono ka soul ek hota h... Like they are soul mate but couldn't live together type ???

People want to watch serial taki unke dukh ya problems dekh dekh thak gaye honge.... Toh atleast serial m happy one marriage wala dekhna hoga .... 

For women empowerment Anupama kafi h don't want akshara to be the same well they are trying to hard but change they story writers.... Get kuch rang pyaar aise bhi (season 1) writers atleast.... Ya koi new writer who is neutral not biased to any character....

These types of writers makes me stop watching any Indian serial....( Not web series) 

Tbh leap was un necessary they could hsve tried something else akshu ka character bigad diya for trp. She is the fl of the show. 

Women empowerment ke naam pe women ko majboor kar diya dusre shadi ke liye. I am not saying this becasue of abhira. 

I have so many points but don't want to repeat but never seen such crap show. 

Ekta ka naagin ko bhi glorify karthi hai. Even all her shows majorly will be women centric irrespective of what's  the theme. Idhar everything is rolling around 2 male characters. 

Abhimanyu phir bhi theek hai he was the ml. But phir they got one more character and gave fls screenspace to him 😑

Now they are showing fl doing dola re dola between two male characters. Raath ko ex ke pass subah current ke pass. 

The more they drag the more they will ruin this show. 

Bas hogaya ðŸ˜Ū‍ðŸ’Ļ

Naay thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Tbh leap was un necessary they could hsve tried something else akshu ka character bigad diya for trp. She is the fl of the show. 

Women empowerment ke naam pe women ko majboor kar diya dusre shadi ke liye. I am not saying this becasue of abhira. 

I have so many points but don't want to repeat but never seen such crap show. 

Ekta ka naagin ko bhi glorify karthi hai. Even all her shows majorly will be women centric irrespective of what's  the theme. Idhar everything is rolling around 2 male characters. 

Abhimanyu phir bhi theek hai he was the ml. But phir they got one more character and gave fls screenspace to him 😑

Now they are showing fl doing dola re dola between two male characters. Raath ko ex ke pass subah current ke pass. 

The more they drag the more they will ruin this show. 

Bas hogaya ðŸ˜Ū‍ðŸ’Ļ

Hahaha Dola re dola.... Nice one... 

They should just change the name from yek rishta  kya kehlata hai to yeh  Shaadi kya kehlata hai....

Rishta judta h from Shaadi but yeh Shaadi Shaadi k game m rishton ka satyanash kar diya h 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Naay

Hahaha Dola re dola.... Nice one... 

They should just change the name from yek rishta  kya kehlata hai to yeh  Shaadi kya kehlata hai....

Rishta judta h from Shaadi but yeh Shaadi Shaadi k game m rishton ka satyanash kar diya h 

shadi divorce shadi divorce karke satyanash kar diya 😂 

Naay thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

shadi divorce shadi divorce karke satyanash kar diya 😂 

Yeh agar real Life m kare na toh normal middle class walo ki toh lagegi .... Kitna paisa hoga unke paas itne Shaadi karne k liye .... Ab yeh point p koi ni bolega reality k point of view m .. sabko abhinav is great ( no doubt) but Abhimanyu is also not bad ... Gussa and love he has for his mom brother Neil and akshara is the only major downfall of Abhimanyu.

bas logo ko Abhimanyu is Totally wrong h n Akshara is doing right thing by not giving him another chance.... Abhi tak Akshara ki galti koi maane ko taiyar ni h .... Yeh Anupama k tarah karna chahate h i think but .... But there is no comparison on Abhimanyu n vanraj.... Abhimanyu is far better he don't cheat n treat her as doormat n uske sapne ko todna no respect n all....