Chai and moti choor ke laddu as breakfast???

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Okay Shivendra's breakfast actually looked quite bland and I would never able to eat so much ghas phus atleast not in the form he is eating. It looked like collection of leaves😆 Would definitely prefer something more interesting and probably unhealthy 😆

But... Surili's breakfast was really a bit weird never heard of it and the idea itself puts me off. Don't get me wrong.. I love tea.. like I can keep drinking it throughout the day and motichoor laddo is one of the rare sweets I love because I don't have a sweet tooth but both together as breakfast??? its not even breakfast.. pet kaise bharta hai? 

I know they wanted to show contrast between Shiv and Surili but they really could have chosen a better breakfast 😆 

But I am glad even Surili agreed she would try Shiv's style of breakfast. I found it quite sweet otherwise in most shows its like the FL makes the ML do things according to her and ML is shown outrightly boring or so. Here they are showing both trying to see the other's perspective ❤️

But again I don't like both of their breakfast choices🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for opening a thread will give my views after I watch the episode 🤗

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Thanks for opening a thread will give my views after I watch the episode 🤗

The episode is really nice and beautiful... Full of SurShiv convo❤️ do watch it and share your views...

Hope you didn't mind me tagging you... Just tagged some people I saw in the forum😆

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ok I watched yesterday night 

Wow wow loved there date 

It was soooo beautiful and soo well shot 

Shiv waiting for her while she was sleeping 

The way she forgot to bring coffee and he was like we taking the coffee out of the date

Let's just meet and talk

That shot where he shows her the jungle and her closing her eyes and just listening 

Shiv and Surili are soft together

Thanks soo much Sony for bringing show like these up  🤗

itv.watcher.123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Motichoor ke laddoo and Chai was hillarious!! I'd never have it tho. I guess they wanted to show how she's impulsive and always on the go. So she needs that instant energy, and something which is ready made and kinda punjabi. At the same time gives a bit of comfort maybe? Cause I'm just thinking that with Shiv, there have always been a whole host of chefs in his house to ensure he has a breakfast which is as per dieticians. But here, Surili was first brought up by Maasi as a single working woman who wouldn't have had much time to whip up a proper meal maybe. And then now, with her running the cafe and everything. She doesn't get that time. 

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

IKR I was like ewww.. who dips ladoo in chai LOL

That aside I really love how they've been shown to connect over conversations and banter, rather than catch / fall. Its so effortless and natural. ❤️

I hope that the show will continue to show them communicate through the ups and downs.

This is why the only shows I've managed to watch over the last few years have been from Sony. At least they're relatable.

Saabs_123456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Okay Shivendra's breakfast actually looked quite bland and I would never able to eat so much ghas phus atleast not in the form he is eating. It looked like collection of leaves😆 Would definitely prefer something more interesting and probably unhealthy 😆

But... Surili's breakfast was really a bit weird never heard of it and the idea itself puts me off. Don't get me wrong.. I love tea.. like I can keep drinking it throughout the day and motichoor laddo is one of the rare sweets I love because I don't have a sweet tooth but both together as breakfast??? its not even breakfast.. pet kaise bharta hai? 

I know they wanted to show contrast between Shiv and Surili but they really could have chosen a better breakfast 😆 

But I am glad even Surili agreed she would try Shiv's style of breakfast. I found it quite sweet otherwise in most shows its like the FL makes the ML do things according to her and ML is shown outrightly boring or so. Here they are showing both trying to see the other's perspective ❤️

But again I don't like both of their breakfast choices🤣

You have said whaetever I thought about the episode so well!

Motichoor in chai was😂
👎🏼

The way they both are trying at least to be better version of themselves for each other. BEAUTIFUL

Their conversations are beautiful.

WHen Shivendra said since you want to bring "swaad" to my life, I want to bring a little "sehat" to you life!

I love how they gradually showed teh transformation from strangers to friends to mis understanding and then cleraing of misunderstanding which made their bond ever stronger, now the way Shivendra subtly flirts with her and she also replies back, the way they blush! CUTE

Tina and Jay are doing so good in show

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I was waiting for a few weeks of episodes to air before getting serious about this show. I usually expect high quality from Sony and have found gems mainly in this channel. Their shows tend to be realistic and I prefer that to the lightning thunder and loud drama scenes elsewhere. 

What I find especially interesting is how they're showing contrasts between royals and commoners in multiple facets of their lives yet keeping the leads relatable and simple in their interactions. Neither of them is stuck up or feels the need to 'reform' the other. Shiv can fit in perfectly as a prince/businessman as well as someone who comes from old money and doesn't feel the need to demean others to seem important. Surili is independent but also admits that things aren't always in control and that she's struggling. She's honest about her emotions as is he. Early morning date was beautifully shot and executed. I haven't seen any previous shows of the lead actors. I know Jay from his anchoring so I wasn't sure what to expect here but I think he's doing a decent job so far. The actors in general are settling in with time so the execution has definitely improved. 

Let's see how it goes. I haven't seen the original so I have nothing to compare against but there is plenty of material to keep the story intriguing for a long time.

Edited by inlieu - 11 months ago
itv.watcher.123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: inlieu

I was waiting for a few weeks of episodes to air before getting serious about this show. I usually expect high quality from Sony and have found gems mainly in this channel. Their shows tend to be realistic and I prefer that to the lightning thunder and loud drama scenes elsewhere. 

What I find especially interesting is how they're showing contrasts between royals and commoners in multiple facets of their lives yet keeping the leads relatable and simple in their interactions. Neither of them is stuck up or feels the need to 'reform' the other. Shiv can fit in perfectly as a prince/businessman as well as someone who comes from old money and doesn't feel the need to demean others to seem important. Surili is independent but also admits that things aren't always in control and that she's struggling. She's honest about her emotions as is he. Early morning date was beautifully shot and executed. I haven't seen any previous shows of the lead actors. I know Jay from his anchoring so I wasn't sure what to expect here but I think he's doing a decent job so far. The actors in general are settling in with time so the execution has definitely improved. 

Let's see how it goes. I haven't seen the original so I have nothing to compare against but there is plenty of material to keep the story intriguing for a long time.

Same. Even I haven't seen the original, and find it difficult as many folks have a reference against the previous version. One of the most beautiful things was the difference in their lifestyles, but the way they also keep showing parallels between the two. 

One hand Shiv is extremely organized, and Surili is super messy. One eats a meal prepped by a dietician and chefs while the other just picks up things randomly. But both came to the conclusion that family is the most important thing in their lives. Then the way both are so serious and committed in their workspace! that's also commendable. I'm so happy they don't show Surili as some freeloader. She works and works hard!

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Chai and motichur ka laddu can be dessert or snack. It can't be breakfast. I mean how many laddus you will eat in breakfast to fulfill your stomach! Most probably script writer eats that on the way to his work. Coz at no house this can be breakfast.

Same goes with Shiv. At morning itna sara ghas poos khane ka time hai kahan?Woh bhi by a man at his position? 😔 Both can't be breakfast.

Edited by jhalak7 - 10 months ago