firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Since arohi is exposed infront of everyone there are chances that arohi will join akshu and be a evidence to prove how bad abhi is as a husband, father. 

Roohi my girl come to the court and prove your matashree wrong. show that you love you poppy . Show that yoh are Neil's daughter. Show that poppy loved you more than your own mathashree. Show that you love your poppy like how your dad did. Show that you're  love is unconditional.❤️

https://twitter.com/Vaishvee12/status/1658129729579278337

https://twitter.com/VinuRao08797752/status/1636317857280819203?s=20

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb-RsSTlBOo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MmJiY2I4NDBkZg==

Edited by firewings_diya - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

😆 wouldn't she rather be talking in Arohi's favour? At every point even Arohi's fear has been validated by Abhimanyu's action. Arohi is selfish but her nature has been that way... 

Roohi would rather say how Abhir's entry has made poppy ignore her and how horrible father Abhimanyu has been proven to be... 

The clips from gen 3 and this show right now are in contrast... Makers khud bhool gaye hai what they wrote about these characters. 🤪

Abhimanyu has probably always received conditional love... Roohi ka pyaar is limited to the time Abhimanyu gives her the attention she demands and Abhir maybe sooner or later be fascinated by luxurious life Manyu can provide. 

solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Why are all people so hung up on there being a blood relation? Why are the non blood relations so looked down upon? When someone who is not related does something out of love isn’t that even more special ? Why all the bad words even if you don’t like Accha aadmi? 

Edited by solembaum - 11 months ago
solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

And again before I am taken wrongly , I am not attacking the topic maker .. the tweet that was posted says some such stuff sbd I see lot of people here who consider Sbhirs relation with Abhinav lesser or illegitimate or whatever bad words they call it because he is not khoon .. so just posted based on that .. I am not saying anything. About TM 

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: solembaum

And again before I am taken wrongly , I am not attacking the topic maker .. the tweet that was posted says some such stuff sbd I see lot of people here who consider Sbhirs relation with Abhinav lesser or illegitimate or whatever bad words they call it because he is not khoon .. so just posted based on that .. I am not saying anything. About TM 

i did not read the tweet. I only saw the clip. 

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

😆 wouldn't she rather be talking in Arohi's favour? At every point even Arohi's fear has been validated by Abhimanyu's action. Arohi is selfish but her nature has been that way... 

Roohi would rather say how Abhir's entry has made poppy ignore her and how horrible father Abhimanyu has been proven to be... 

The clips from gen 3 and this show right now are in contrast... Makers khud bhool gaye hai what they wrote about these characters. 🤪

Abhimanyu has probably always received conditional love... Roohi ka pyaar is limited to the time Abhimanyu gives her the attention she demands and Abhir maybe sooner or later be fascinated by luxurious life Manyu can provide. 

considering she is Neil’s daughter too. And abhimanyu gave her father ka pyaar all this while i wish to see her taking stand for abhim. 

Her jealousy is ek taraf and arohi ka jhoot dusri taraf. Has abhi ever made roohi feel she is unwanted kid. Except birthday(which must be kept hidden from everyone considering everyone wi get a doubt on him) and  camp (which was was unintentional). 

I want her to take her stand for abhimanyu. 😁 i love kids putting their points in court. 🤣

Edited by firewings_diya - 11 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: solembaum

Why are all people so hung up on there being a blood relation? Why are the non blood relations so looked down upon? When someone who is not related does something out of love isn’t that even more special ? Why all the bad words even if you don’t like Accha aadmi? 

tbh i don't own that twitter account nor i read the tweet. Since that clip was showing the bond between abhir and neil i added it. 

And in my post only i am glorifying neil and abhim who had good bonding without knowing they are related by blood. Neither my intention were bad nor i want to demean anyone.

Sushantikhana thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

considering she is Neil’s daughter too. And abhimanyu gave her father ka pyaar all this while i wish to see her taking stand for abhim. 

Her jealousy is ek taraf and arohi ka jhoot dusri taraf. Has abhi ever made roohi feel she is unwanted kid. Except birthday(which must be kept hidden from everyone considering everyone wi get a doubt on him) and  camp (which was was unintentional). 

I want her to take her stand for abhimanyu. 😁 i love kids putting their points in court. 🤣

She will stand for abhimanyu only in dreams🤣🤣🤣

Now she will understand only aarohi loves her truly this poppy and Dida are selfish peoples. Then why would she stand for them.

Aaj arohi ne unki band baja di kal ruhi bhi bajake chali jayegi🤣🤣

NoraSM thumbnail

😆 You really think anyone will take a stand for Abhimanyu? They'd rather hit him with a stand asking him to do things for them even as he lies bleeding on the road 

Priyrabha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Agar judge ne Ruhi ko dekha na to abhir hi nahi Ruhi ki bhi custody de denge Akshnav ko. That 6 year kids have to compromise in his own house just like AK did. But still it will be not enough for Ruhi. But after win the case no one will care about these two kids. Abhir is just trophy for ma beta. Arohi said everything which is true. These two person can't answer a single question. Manjri said abhir iss Ghar main ayega baki tujhe jaisa thik Lage. Abhimanyu is still a single father it would be not easy to win the case without personal attack. Or if he is marrying to Aarohi then he have to discuss everything with. Aise nahi jub marzi shadi cancel or postpone kar diya. What he would say in the court that I will be the good father, I will care my child just like I care Ruhi, I can give Abhir a future as I am capable for it. So that all things are Akshnav providing Abhir from 6 year. Actually I really do not understand why makers are showing Akshnav side is weak. So that they have to personal attack and what personal attack she could do. Birla's r fit & fine, rich or kya chahiye.