Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I bet he has a cup hes drinking out of that he placed it on the ground 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 11 months ago
sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Did I miss the post of the Aloo interview where she talks about how he doesnā€™t like her raising her voice? Major toxic vibes. 

@ananya and ARK - this makes no sense to me, not even because I canā€™t stand Annie Poo, but because I feel like thereā€™d be negative chemistry.

DushtKanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sev.puri

Did I miss the post of the Aloo interview where she talks about how he doesnā€™t like her raising her voice? Major toxic vibes. 

@ananya and ARK - this makes no sense to me, not even because I canā€™t stand Annie Poo, but because I feel like thereā€™d be negative chemistry.

I really don't like judging couples but something honestly feels very off about Ranbir and Alia. Their wedding pictures and all looked really pretty and all, but other than that it just feels like Aloo is in blind adoration in front of him. Like she wants to shout from the rooftop to show how perfect he and their relationship are. Even on KWK with Ranveer she was like no she wants to keep it private and stuff but ended up narrating the whole story with details šŸ¤” It feels unnatural somehow, idk if anyone else agrees

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

I really don't like judging couples but something honestly feels very off about Ranbir and Alia. Their wedding pictures and all looked really pretty and all, but other than that it just feels like Aloo is in blind adoration in front of him. Like she wants to shout from the rooftop to show how perfect he and their relationship are. Even on KWK with Ranveer she was like no she wants to keep it private and stuff but ended up narrating the whole story with details šŸ¤” It feels unnatural somehow, idk if anyone else agrees

Iā€™ve always said this about their relationship too. The whole thing has felt off and very one sided. But if Iā€™m being honest, I think this is also just how Ranbir is. Itā€™s his attachment style and itā€™s probably largely got to do with how he viewed his own parentā€™s relationship growing up. There are countless interviews of his mum saying things like ā€œIā€™m the first to know about my husbandā€™s affairs but aakhir mein wapis toh mere paas hi aayega naā€ Now imagine growing up in that kind of toxic environment. Iā€™m no professional but I think the guy needs therapy above all.

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Best News GIFs | Tenor

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Nah. That whole statement was taken out of context. Alia s actual statement was completely different

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Hahaha Ananya-ARK are such a weird couple! Will never understand this. Aloo-RK are a very weird couple too. Totally agree that Aloo saying he doesnā€™t like her voice to go higher than the normal tone is kind of a red flag. It came off controlling the way she phrased it. But tbh the adoration etc could well just be Aloo overcompensating.