Now i feel Maaya has saved both Anuj and choti from this evil Anupama

Posted: 11 months ago

Yes thanks Maaya for saving Anuj and choti from.this disgusting, shameless Anupama Verna ye dono bewakoof Anupama ka gungaan karte rehte. Anupama has lost all respect in my and now i don't care about her . 

Ab agar makers ne Anuj and Kavya ka raasta Anupama aur Vanraaj ke saath Kiya to that will be shameful , both Anupama and Vanraaj shaadi kar le bas dono Anuj and Kavya ko baksh de.🙏

Edited by magicalgirll - 11 months ago

Samee to sameee

Leave them for a normal family

If woman snatch  other  husband   then she is punyaaatma  ? Like maaya ?

But if anupama  Like woman  Try to be self  independent   not snatching   other husband  she is papatma?

BTW   maaya  Is super flop character  she is totally  ignore  character  log uski tarif to kya log uski buraai  bhi karna pasand nahi  karte .she is totally  side character  

Log  baa jaise log  ke baare mein  discuss  karna pasand karenge  bhale hi baa ne  bahut galat  baat  kita 

But  maaya  ke baare  koi  baat  hi nahi  karna pasand karta 

People  really  don't care  about   where  is maaya   unke liye maaya  character  serial  mein Hai nahi as she is such  duper flop character  .nobody  remember  maaya 

Log rakhi maama  Devika Dolly Kanta  ko yaad karta hai but koi bhi  maaya  ko miss nahi  karta 

Aur anuj   character  tabhi  tuk relevant  hai  serial  jub tuk  anupama  character  se relation hai other  wise with out  relationship  with anupama  character   anuj character  will  be irrelevant   as this  story is about  anupama  not  about  maayan  sukhi parivar  

People  have  zero  interesst  in maayan sukhi parivar   which  is irrelevant  plot of story  

Edited by surabhi01 - 11 months ago
Originally posted by surabhi01

But if anupama  Like woman  Try to be self  independent   not snatching   other husthen she is papatma?

BTW   maaya  Is super flop character  she is totally  ignore  character  log uski tarif to kya log uski buraai  bhi karna pasand nahi  karte .she is totally  side character  

Log  baa jaise log  ke baare mein  discuss  karna pasand karenge  bhale hi baa ne  bahut galat  baat  kita 

People  really  don't care  about   where  is maaya   unke liye maaya  character  serial  mein Hai nahi as she is such  duper flop character  .nobody  remember  maaya 

Log rakhi maama  Devika Dolly Kanta  ko yaad karta hai but koi bhi  maaya  ko miss nahi  karta 

Aur anuj   character  tabhi  tuk relevant  hai  serial  jub tuk  anupama  character  se relation hai other  wise with out  relationship  with anupama  character   anuj character  will  be irrelevant   as this  story is about  anupama  not  about  maayan  sukhi parivar  

People  have  zero  interesst  in maayan sukhi parivar   which  is irrelevant  plot of story  

Log Maaya ko yaad rakhe ya nahi but Anuj ko zaroor miss kar rahe hai. So yes Anuj is in imp part of this show agar nahi to Maalti devi Anuj ka naam nahi leti .

But if anupama  Like woman  Try to be self  independent   not snatching   other husthen she is papatma?

Relevant plot toh sirf baccho ke pita ke saath hai. 😀

Yes    vanraj   and anupama  meeting  each other  is relevant  plot  because    vanraj  is bio father  of anupama  children  

Since he is  bio father  of anupama  bio chidren  .so because  of chidren  if vanraj  and anupama  meet each other  then it is is relevant  

Now if vanraj  and anupama  want to discuss together   about  samar wedding   then it is quite understandable

But how .what  was reason of anuj coming with maaya attending  in samar and dimple  wedding   how Anuj coming  to dimple  wedding  is relevant  when he break relationship  with  anupama  

Yes it is story  about   anupama  story   .it is story  about  a character  name anupama   

If this  is not anupama  story if this story  is about  other  character  also like maaya  kinjal  barkha  then is serial  mein  bus khaali  anupama  naam  kyon  diya gaya

If serial  name Is anupama  then definitely  serial  is about  anupama 

If maths book ki book mein hi  history  geography  chemistry  ka lesson  Jod diya to kaisa,lagega 

I know  people  watching  this show  because  of their personal  character  

I know  Most of here are anuj  fans they are watching  show  only for  anuj  and  they really  don't care about  anupama  journey   they only  want anuj 

I am saying  this because  in presently most  of member   started  watching  the anupama  show because  of when Gaurav  khanna   enter  the show other  wise  they are not watching   show anupama  until Gaurav  khanna  enter  the anupama  show but reality  can't be denied show name  anupama  is so it is story  about  her

That is why  since 3 years,in montage  only anupama  is shown  not  even  anuj in montage  as it is her story  

Edited by surabhi01 - 11 months ago

Maaya saving Anuj and CA is LOL… I think you are going a bit overboard with your dislike for Anupamaa but anyway to each their own…

I agree with the second part though, Kavya and Anuj should be left aside, AnuRaj belong together

Maya saved anuj and choti from anupama 😕as much as i think anupamaa is at fault in mismanagement of her priorities,  i can't really like a character like maya who forced herself on a married man and who manipulated a kid to stay with her. Sorry but not sorry to say maya is neither a good mother to CA and nor she can be a good life partner to someone because if forcing herself to a married men is her definition of love then anuj is better off without her 

I understand the irritation towards character anupamaa because of her ties with shah family but saying maya is better and she did good is going too overboard in hatred for anupamaa

I have an entirely different perspective. I actually want Anuj and Kavya together. Both compliment each other very well. Both are smart, classy,well educated and have progressive mentality.Anupamaa should get back to Vanraj. Both are old school. Vanraj wants a completely submissive wife/maid who should "devote" herself to his family and Anupama is willing to do so. On the other hand Kavya and Anuj are sailing on the same boat. They were abused, neglected and tormented by their spouse whom they loved deeply. They can understand each other's pain. I know it's a wishful thinking and eventually maid will be back in his life but DIL HAI KI MAANTA NAHI.....🙂

Yes    vanraj   and anupama  meeting  each other  is relevant  plot  because    vanraj  is bio father  of anupama  children  

Since he is  bio father  of anupama  bio chidren  .so because  of chidren  if vanraj  and anupama  meet each other  then it is is relevant  

Now if vanraj  and anupama  want to discuss together   about  samar wedding   then it is quite understandable

But how .what  was reason of anuj coming with maaya attending  in samar and dimple  wedding   how Anuj coming  to dimple  wedding  is relevant  when he break relationship  with  anupama  

Yes it is story  about   anupama  story   .it is story  about  a character  name anupama   

If this  is not anupama  story if this story  is about  other  character  also like maaya  kinjal  barkha  then is serial  mein  bus khaali  anupama  naam  kyon  diya gaya

If serial  name Is anupama  then definitely  serial  is about  anupama 

If maths book ki book mein hi  history  geography  chemistry  ka lesson  Jod diya to kaisa,lagega 

I know  people  watching  this show  because  of their personal  character  

I know  Most of here are anuj  fans they are watching  show  only for  anuj  and  they really  don't care about  anupama  journey   they only  want anuj 

I am saying  this because  in presently most  of member   started  watching  the anupama  show because  of when Gaurav  khanna   enter  the show other  wise  they are not watching   show anupama  until Gaurav  khanna  enter  the anupama  show but reality  can't be denied show name  anupama  is so it is story  about  her

That is why  since 3 years,in montage  only anupama  is shown  not  even  anuj in montage  as it is her story  

Thank god, mujhe bio mei kabhi interest nahi raha. Isliye mujhe pharak nahi padta  ki bio maa, bio pita kaun hai

Btw, bhairavi bio or chemical or mathematical product hai?? 

Iska plot anupama ne khud kharida hai, isliye relevant hai. 😂