Why do actresses stay in toxic marriages??

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I am really curious to know why Bollywood women especially stick to unhealthy and toxic marriages? For example, Kajol and Neetu....and many more. I can understandd women who are weak and dependent on their husbands staying in such marriages because they are uneducated and don't know how to stand up for themselves, or they are dependent and don't have the means to walk out.

But Bollywood actresses shouldn't have this problem, right? They are independent, strong, career oriented. They can even get a better partner. So why do they stay with such men who treat them like trash?

I have never seen a man sticking to a cheating or disloyal wife, or a woman who insults him at every opportunity she gets ðŸ¤”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

I don't have her contact details, that's why I'm asking here.

I think her husband is supportive though, isn't he? He did agree to move away from his parents for her.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I mean in a country that has the lowest divorce rate in the entire world, is it really any surprise? Social stigma and money are two main reasons. People like Shilpa Shetty I will never get. You’re happy being insulted by the public for being a doormat and you’re self sufficient, what’s holding you back girl? 

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: sev.puri

I mean in a country that has the lowest divorce rate in the entire world, is it really any surprise? Social stigma and money are two main reasons. People like Shilpa Shetty I will never get. You’re happy being insulted by the public for being a doormat and you’re self sufficient, what’s holding you back girl? 

Times have changed now though. Divorce is no more taboo as it was before. People have started accepting it, more so in upper class. Many women are living happily after divorce or separation.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Money? Power or status? May be they have become so comfortable leading that life that they don’t wanna let go of it. Things get a little difficult especially when the kids are involved, only they can decide for themselves if they want a divorce or not in the first place. 

hasini009 thumbnail

Money, Celebrity status, kids, unconditional love, low self esteem, log kya kahenge,………

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: infinity101

Money? Power or status? May be they have become so comfortable leading that life that they don’t wanna let go of it. Things get a little difficult especially when the kids are involved, only they can decide for themselves if they want a divorce or not in the first place. 

But kids enter the picture later. How can it take someone so long to figure out they are in an unhealthy relationship?! And why bring kids into an unhealthy relationship in the first place?

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: hasini009

Money, Celebrity status, kids, unconditional love, low self esteem, log kya kahenge,………

Hmmm I expected celebs to be more broad minded than that, and value their self respect over love

hasini009 thumbnail
Originally posted by: infinity101

Great minds think alike ðŸ˜†

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: la_Reine

But kids enter the picture later. How can it take someone so long to figure out they are in an unhealthy relationship?! And why bring kids into an unhealthy relationship in the first place?

Which specific couple you talking about?Human relationships are complex. It really depends upon individual to individual that what is healthy/unhealthy for them. Love can make you overlook a lot of things, marriages need a lot of work and sometimes people think that may be bringing kids into it would resolve a lot of issues. I don’t know, these things are really personal and it really depends upon couple to couple ðŸ˜†