Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Why. Why must we be subjected to her. ðŸ˜” She’s utterly bland, NOT attractive in the least, can’t dance, can’t act. WTF is she in the movies?!

You really wana ask that? ðŸ˜†

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Janhvi has got to be the luckiest of them all.She’s the worst and yet gets the best scripts amongst the newer lot.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I wondered k palak gayab ho gayi 😪 glad to know it was just change of name ðŸ˜›

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Why. Why must we be subjected to her. ðŸ˜” She’s utterly bland, NOT attractive in the least, can’t dance, can’t act. WTF is she in the movies?!

The rest I won’t argue about, but she does know how to dance. By no means am I saying she’s at the level of Madhuri or her mom, or Aishwarya or even Priyanka. But compared to the girls of her generation, Alia, Ananya, Sara, she’s actually very good. The only exception in modern dance would be Sanya Malhotra. I’m not sure about traditional or classical.  

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Raijeera

I wondered k palak gayab ho gayi 😪 glad to know it was just change of name ðŸ˜›

Kese pta chala ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†

Bas change of UN .  Abhi isse kaam chalana padega

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Kese pta chala ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†

Bas change of UN .  Abhi isse kaam chalana padega

Some post that you created (movies that Bollywood doesn't deserve) aa raha tha suggestion me usase ðŸ˜†

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Raijeera

Some post that you created (movies that Bollywood doesn't deserve) aa raha tha suggestion me usase ðŸ˜†

Good indeed a sharp mind ðŸ˜ˆðŸ˜†

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

The rest I won’t argue about, but she does know how to dance. By no means am I saying she’s at the level of Madhuri or her mom, or Aishwarya or even Priyanka. But compared to the girls of her generation, Alia, Ananya, Sara, she’s actually very good. The only exception in modern dance would be Sanya Malhotra. I’m not sure about traditional or classical.  

I… Actually don’t think she’s a good dancer. She dances funnily. And I think she’s worse in the few clips I’ve seen of her doing Kathak. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

They way they get some of the best character actors to play in Jhaanvi’s movies just to prop her up but it’s a damp squib every time. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is Chang in this movie? It's been so many years. The last I saw him was hosting Indian idol ðŸ˜²