Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

like Ashish said.. she’s become blind in her hatred for Maitree.. she is not going to see good in anything or anyone .. my dad always says.. “jo Maa-baba ka nahi hua woh kisika nahi ho sakta” .. and he’s right. If Nandu cannot spare her mom do you expect her to spare anyone else? The only person she loves in herself 🤷‍♀️

Sona aunty is trying to patch up ashish-nandu. In todays episode maitree ko nandu ne ghar se bahaar nikhla. Kitni kadvi hogayi hein woh.. Nandish is going to trouble her more and more and ashish is going to drift apart from her.. Iam waiting for that day..

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: kala16

Akshay is a lucky man.. 

💯 she’s a perfect 100/ 100.  Intelligent, beautiful, family oriented, funny and happy go lucky… Akshay is indeed very very lucky 

kala16 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

How many of you are missing ashish these days? Till harsh falls for maitree ashish will not come in picture i guess. Ab sachin -princy ki shaadi hogi next..

coolbeans11 thumbnail

How many of you are missing ashish these days? Till harsh falls for maitree ashish will not come in picture i guess. Ab sachin -princy ki shaadi hogi next..

Why wasn’t Ashish and his family invited to Princy wedding? I found it odd but I guess writers wanted Harsh to be the focal point for this track to make Maitree realize Harsh is trustworthy. I had mentioned this before as well that unfortunately Ashish’s character graph has nothing standalone to be taken forward on— his track can either be with Maitree or Nandini.. and the writers have closed out both those doors for him. He is at a point where there is no positivity or hope left in his marriage or his friendship with Maitree is also at an awkward stage where she is still friendly with him but her parents and brother don’t like Ashish’s involvement in her life much. Yes he will forever be there to help out Maitree when she needs him but unfortunately with Harsh and Maitree almost a pair there isn’t much for Ashish to do at this point.. maybe he will come on the forefront to help them both attain the blessings of their elders when they are ready to get married.. but that is a long way to go 

kala16 thumbnail

Why wasn’t Ashish and his family invited to Princy wedding? I found it odd but I guess writers wanted Harsh to be the focal point for this track to make Maitree realize Harsh is trustworthy. I had mentioned this before as well that unfortunately Ashish’s character graph has nothing standalone to be taken forward on— his track can either be with Maitree or Nandini.. and the writers have closed out both those doors for him. He is at a point where there is no positivity or hope left in his marriage or his friendship with Maitree is also at an awkward stage where she is still friendly with him but her parents and brother don’t like Ashish’s involvement in her life much. Yes he will forever be there to help out Maitree when she needs him but unfortunately with Harsh and Maitree almost a pair there isn’t much for Ashish to do at this point.. maybe he will come on the forefront to help them both attain the blessings of their elders when they are ready to get married.. but that is a long way to go 

There was a mention in yesterday's episode regarding the invitation for her sasural. But nandu said the relationship between the families arent good so they have gone to kuldevi temple. Ashish doesnt like mama-mami,he doesnt know abt sachin-princy affair so he will not come.. Maybe he will be invited for sachin-princy wedding,no idea..  He will be the one who will unite harsh-maitree.. 

kala16 thumbnail

Why no buzz abt todays episode? Looks like all were on twitter.. Today one more time we were trending.. First 10 mts maihar were rocking. Surprisingly mama-mami were grateful to Maitree and they accepted sachin.. He also has a heart unlike vasu, nandu..

Nandu and vasu are the only antagonists in the show.. 

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Why no buzz abt todays episode? Looks like all were on twitter.. Today one more time we were trending.. First 10 mts maihar were rocking. Surprisingly mama-mami were grateful to Maitree and they accepted sachin.. He also has a heart unlike vasu, nandu..

Nandu and vasu are the only antagonists in the show.. 

yaar i totally loved the episode but I’m just sad they rushed their love and proposal a bit too early. I was hoping to see a steady change in Harsh because he’s someone tht does not believe in love and shaadi so this seemed a bit rushed to me 🙈

kala16 thumbnail

yaar i totally loved the episode but I’m just sad they rushed their love and proposal a bit too early. I was hoping to see a steady change in Harsh because he’s someone tht does not believe in love and shaadi so this seemed a bit rushed to me 🙈

It is rushed who knows the show might be on danger zone. Already the show has shifted to 6.30 pm slot. Harsh - maitree has been accepted by many but dont know abt aunties.. Iam also curious to know how maitree landed in tiwari sadhan..

kala16 thumbnail

Many ppl are not even watching on TV due to the odd timing.But SM buzz is more as more ppl are watching online.. Thats not enough for the show to survive. Kahin maihar ki love story abrupt end na hojaye.They shud give atleast 3 months time.