Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

The original plot was and is about friendship. A friendship between a guy and girl with no romantic angle. I think it was meant to be just Maitree, Ashish and Nandu but audience pressure and the falling TRP due to FL not having a love interest is why Harsh was introduced.. I think. It’s a unique concept but the execution and how the story was depicted was not handled correctly I feel. All they did for 30-40 episodes was to show how Nandu suspected Ashish and Maitree having an affair and Maitree trying to take away Nandish.. all that was too much to take in.. if they had not made Nandini negative immediately post her return and that she slowly starts to get poisoned by Maitree’s presence would have made sense. But again not complaining because I love Harsh’s character and I’m so glad he was introduced into Maitree’s life. Plus Samarth is doing FULL justice to his role. As for Namish/ Ashish role.. he will pick up in full swing during Maitree-Harsh relationship and marriage because is seems that Harsh might be Saransh’s half brother and the family will cause ruckus in their relationship and Maitree herself will probably back out because of his association with Tiwari family and most importantly Saransh. Ashish might fight for them to be together 

Sounds good 👍🏼 But this is way too good for an itv show 😔 Let's not hope too much 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The original plot was and is about friendship. A friendship between a guy and girl with no romantic angle. I think it was meant to be just Maitree, Ashish and Nandu but audience pressure and the falling TRP due to FL not having a love interest is why Harsh was introduced.. I think. It’s a unique concept but the execution and how the story was depicted was not handled correctly I feel. All they did for 30-40 episodes was to show how Nandu suspected Ashish and Maitree having an affair and Maitree trying to take away Nandish.. all that was too much to take in.. if they had not made Nandini negative immediately post her return and that she slowly starts to get poisoned by Maitree’s presence would have made sense. But again not complaining because I love Harsh’s character and I’m so glad he was introduced into Maitree’s life. Plus Samarth is doing FULL justice to his role. As for Namish/ Ashish role.. he will pick up in full swing during Maitree-Harsh relationship and marriage because is seems that Harsh might be Saransh’s half brother and the family will cause ruckus in their relationship and Maitree herself will probably back out because of his association with Tiwari family and most importantly Saransh. Ashish might fight for them to be together 

Hope ashish plays cupid in bringing harsh- maitree together.. Hope #maihar are the endgame.. By the way nandini is behaving ashish soon use tata-bye bhol dega..

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Blackwind

Sounds good 👍🏼 But this is way too good for an itv show 😔 Let's not hope too much 

I know yaar plus the writers of this show are extra special kuch bhi.. so can’t keep my hopes so high but I’m manifesting #MaiHar… Harsh-Maitree.. Harsh-Maitree 😆

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Hope ashish plays cupid in bringing harsh- maitree together.. Hope #maihar are the endgame.. By the way nandini is behaving ashish soon use tata-bye bhol dega..

I hope Nandu let’s Maitree live in peace after she gets with Harsh.. that way she can focus on Ashish and Nandish

Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

So I saw this news on youtube in which Maitree and Harsh were in wedding attires. They were getting married doing seven circumambulations. What I heard at the last was that it was a promo shooting. They are moving forward really. 

kala16 thumbnail

Harsh said he is in a groom outfit. Yeh haqeeqat hein ya sapna hein we hv to watch the episode.. Nandu has worse than her mother.. She needs a reality check from ashish. She didnt even bother to thank harsh for bringing nandish safe to home.. Usne usko kidnapper kahaa,uskeliye bhi maafi nehi maanga..

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

So I saw this news on youtube in which Maitree and Harsh were in wedding attires. They were getting married doing seven circumambulations. What I heard at the last was that it was a promo shooting. They are moving forward really. 

Dream sequence most likely.. sach bhi ho toh balle balle ☺️

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Harsh said he is in a groom outfit. Yeh haqeeqat hein ya sapna hein we hv to watch the episode.. Nandu has worse than her mother.. She needs a reality check from ashish. She didnt even bother to thank harsh for bringing nandish safe to home.. Usne usko kidnapper kahaa,uskeliye bhi maafi nehi maanga..

like Ashish said.. she’s become blind in her hatred for Maitree.. she is not going to see good in anything or anyone .. my dad always says.. “jo Maa-baba ka nahi hua woh kisika nahi ho sakta” .. and he’s right. If Nandu cannot spare her mom do you expect her to spare anyone else? The only person she loves in herself 🤷‍♀️

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Dream sequence most likely.. sach bhi ho toh balle balle ☺️

Waise kuch bhi bolo Shrenu gives the most stunning bride look ever. her every bride look is hatke man 🔥

kala16 thumbnail

Waise kuch bhi bolo Shrenu gives the most stunning bride look ever. her every bride look is hatke man 🔥

Akshay is a lucky man..