Did you guys see todays episode?

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Man. F-I-N-A-L-L-L-Y.. I’m dying of happiness ❤️. Hope you guys saw the episode. The chemistry is already looking 🔥

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Last 2 mts were on a different level.. Already feeling so bad for ashish.. Once the truth comes out its going ro break the family. 

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Last 2 mts were on a different level.. Already feeling so bad for ashish.. Once the truth comes out its going ro break the family. 

Nandu deserves it. It’s one thing wanting Maitree out of the house because she was insecure and jealous of the hold Maitree had on Ashish and Nandish but it’s a different level of cruelty to slander Maitree’s reputation like that and scheming to get her business and career ruined. I mean did she even think twice before doing that? She’s not hurting Maitree anymore than she’s hurting Ashish and her relationship. That scene with Ashish and what he said is still ringing in my head.. this time no one will save Nandu— she’s finished ✅ 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

Nandu deserves it. It’s one thing wanting Maitree out of the house because she was insecure and jealous of the hold Maitree had on Ashish and Nandish but it’s a different level of cruelty to slander Maitree’s reputation like that and scheming to get her business and career ruined. I mean did she even think twice before doing that? She’s not hurting Maitree anymore than she’s hurting Ashish and her relationship. That scene with Ashish and what he said is still ringing in my head.. this time no one will save Nandu— she’s finished ✅ 

This time her mother also tried to talk some sense over her head,but her mother is the reason for her poisioned mind, ab vasu has got the taste of her own medicine.. Maitree already warned her that she is the daughter of a police officer and she might get punished for hacking her account , uske baath bhi yeh sab karne ki kya zaroorat hein.. How can a wife link her husband to some other woman. Its spoiling his reputation also. 

Poor ashish he doesnt deserve nandu.. Now he doesnt hv maitrees support also..

Ruhii321 thumbnail

Frankly speaking I didn't expect them to look this much good together 😅 moreover, that guy being a splitsvilla contestant plus maitree is just his 2nd show...I had so many doubts! But samarth has impressed me. He was looking so confident in each n every scenes with shrenu 🥰🧡 bas MaiHar k nok-jhok aise hi chalta rahe 

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhii321

Frankly speaking I didn't expect them to look this much good together 😅 moreover, that guy being a splitsvilla contestant plus maitree is just his 2nd show...I had so many doubts! But samarth has impressed me. He was looking so confident in each n every scenes with shrenu 🥰🧡 bas MaiHar k nok-jhok aise hi chalta rahe 

Agree 200%. I hadn’t heard about him or seen his show before so I was hoping ki yeh track set ho jaye from acting wise. I already saw the spark from the behind the scenes that was shared on social media so I was slightly confident about their pairing. But man am I blown away by his performance and the chemistry is just uuuuffff 🔥. Bas nazar na lage and it continues on this track 🧿

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Whattttt he’s done solitsvilla haha no wonder he flirts naturally🥹😍

Ruhii321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazze4tv

Whattttt he’s done solitsvilla haha no wonder he flirts naturally🥹😍

Yeah! 😂 he is a good actor though! Uddariyan me bhi tha 

kala16 thumbnail

I missed ashish in yesterday's episode.. 

So harsh loves his mom and he is having some issues with his dad.. He wants to bring his mother with him. 

Sachin is in love with Princy, so i guess maitree is going to help him. Sachin has done so much for her.

Ruhii321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

I missed ashish in yesterday's episode.. 

So harsh loves his mom and he is having some issues with his dad.. He wants to bring his mother with him. 

Sachin is in love with Princy, so i guess maitree is going to help him. Sachin has done so much for her.

koyi baat nehi aj ashish bhi mil jayega aur shayad nandu bhi 🙄😒