Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

The only mistake she did was telling Savi about her marriage after the wedding not before. She was lucky that Savi accepted happily. What if Savi was like Vinu ? Marrying someone else to get rid of her ex is not an option. She is much stronger than this. She is not a bad mother. 

Well Sai brought up Savi didn't she. So obviously she'll know how Savi functions better than anyone else. I'm not saying she did right by not informing Savi. But her circumstances were worst. She was being harassed by Virat and Bhavani, there was Vinu's plea to save his family and also making Satya's family understand. In all this, Savi, her baby, was the only one she could 100% rely on. 

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Palak2812

The funniest thing 

A house full of cheaters, criminals, people who misuse their powers will give normal upbringing ðŸ¤£

Yes, normalization of criminals, cheating and misuse of power. As I have mentioned before, children there will grow up to be the exact versions of the adults, lying, scheming and taunting others. They may also become corrupt, as they have a corrupt IPS officer father. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: janecastle

Well Sai brought up Savi didn't she. So obviously she'll know how Savi functions better than anyone else. I'm not saying she did right by not informing Savi. But her circumstances were worst. She was being harassed by Virat and Bhavani, there was Vinu's plea to save his family and also making Satya's family understand. In all this, Savi, her baby, was the only one she could 100% rely on. 

You never know with kids specially when they are only 5 or 6 years old. No parents will know how they will react to such a big news. 

janecastle thumbnail

You never know with kids specially when they are only 5 or 6 years old. No parents will know how they will react to such a big news. 

May be. I'm not a parent, so I cannot say with full surety. But from what I have seen, parents, especially mothers know their kids the best. Sai and Savi were only each others family for years. That has made both of them very perceptive of the other's feelings and moods. Even Savi knows well when her mother is upset. And I told you, Sai should have informed Savi. She did a mistake there. I do understand in which circumstances she could not. But fortunately Savi is an understanding kid and has settled well in Adhikari house. That's all that matters now.

Edited by janecastle - 1 years ago
looseseal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

This is a norm in all Fandoms..I guess when you still want a jodi and one person in that jodi is despicable, try to equate the other person to the worst one, so that jodi makes sense.. 

So A murdered someone and B thought of slapping someone, they are both same people. ðŸ˜Š

There can not be too many arguments there.

Uhuh they have a tendency ro equate literal crimes with petty mistakes. 

Oh Virat let Pakhi (who wasn't legally or medically fit to be a surrogate) steal Sai's egg even though she was clearly oppposed to it? And kept supporting Pakhi at every turn even going so far as to bail her out and bring her back home to do parvarish of Vinu? 

uhhh its exactly the same and equally as bad as Sai leaving home, after trying to convince her much older and "mature" husband to do the right thing.... Matlab kuch bhi

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: looseseal

Uhuh they have a tendency ro equate literal crimes with petty mistakes. 

Oh Virat let Pakhi (who wasn't legally or medically fit to be a surrogate) steal Sai's egg even though she was clearly oppposed to it? And kept supporting Pakhi at every turn even going so far as to bail her out and bring her back home to do parvarish of Vinu? 

uhhh its exactly the same and equally as bad as Sai leaving home, after trying to convince her much older and "mature" husband to do the right thing.... Matlab kuch bhi

And officer of the law, at that.😅

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: looseseal

Uhuh they have a tendency ro equate literal crimes with petty mistakes

This has been going on forever on this forum, much before Satya came into picture. Earlier too people used to equate Sai's small mistakes to Virat's manhandling, abuse and starving. I remember there used to be pages and pages of discussions on this. Difference is, people who used to support Sai then has suddenly changed their side since SaiRat ship sank.

looseseal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janecastle

This has been going on forever on this forum, much before Satya came into picture. Earlier too people used to equate Sai's small mistakes to Virat's manhandling, abuse and starving. I remember there used to be pages and pages of discussions on this. Difference is, people who used to support Sai then has suddenly changed their side since SaiRat ship sank.

Oh my god, yes. When we bring up starving and abuse they are like but Virat also celebrated Sai's victory.  Used to buy her cotton candy. He didn't have to do taht, he did that because he genuinely cares for her... As if buying cotton candy cancels out making her starve. As if supporting sometimes cancels out him kicking her out at night and/or  locking her in room...

Abuse cannot be cancelled out by occasional lovebombing. In fact lovebombing is one of the ways to make people dependent on you. 

Its one thing to have misunderstandings sometimes. Its abuse to constantly dismis/ gaslight the other person. Its one thing have disagreements at times, but its abuse to demand obedience from your wife (or not-wife now). 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The only mistake she did was telling Savi about her marriage after the wedding not before. She was lucky that Savi accepted happily. What if Savi was like Vinu ? Marrying someone else to get rid of her ex is not an option. She is much stronger than this. She is not a bad mother. 

That is the beauty about Savi, she can be stubborn too like her parents ðŸ˜†

but true to the character since the leap, she just wanted to know her baba

and calling him in her sleep was painful to read but the character is very consistent

glad Vanku didn't make her react like Vinu or act like him