Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: looseseal

One cannot equate Sai being annoying to Virat harassing, deceiving, two-timing.....how is it even the same? 

Sai is interferes but only to do good to others, to get them justice. Not for own selfishness, to be roadside romeo or bhabhi ka pyara bhanda...

She doesn't try to poisin her child's mind against their other parent(s), no matter how true it would be. She did not make Vinu a pawn just to defat Pakhi. No matter how frustrating for us viewer it was, but Vinu loves Pakhi as mother and she understood it. 

She isn't frustrated seeing how happy her chuildren are no matter with whom. 

She doesn't go to other home, office to create tamashas

This is a norm in all Fandoms..I guess when you still want a jodi and one person in that jodi is despicable, try to equate the other person to the worst one, so that jodi makes sense.. 

So A murdered someone and B thought of slapping someone, they are both same people. ðŸ˜Š

There can not be too many arguments there.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I like how so many lies are peddled as ultimate truths, about both online and offline and get support too. And mods need to clear what qualifies as rule breaking here.. making disgusting posts insulting women, name-calling them, insulting disabled people, insinuating child abuse that has no connection with the show, being casteist and the list goes on? Or calling out all these disgusting comments?

Deltablues thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

moderators pls let me know the politically correct word to describe a child who has been shown to use crutches/ whatever is the medical word  for walking and could not stand without support ..externally ..

I will use it .

. and pls let me know how do newly created accounts have so much information on me ..  That they can pass judgement on whether I should get banned or not .. yeh kya  baat hai .. kahi multiple ids yaha bhi toh nahi .. 

The term for it is "physically disabled" or if you're looking for the legal term for it in India "person with locomotor disability."

I am sure as a teacher, you have come across both the terms since they are used in official documents.

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Person with special needs is the most politically correct term or one can use Divyang also. Although it is not illegal to use unaesthetic term, they sound boorish so it’s better to avoid them.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

Baaki sab toh theek hai but Normal upbringing at Chavan House ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

The funniest thing 

A house full of cheaters, criminals, people who misuse their powers will give normal upbringing ðŸ¤£

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyrubina

If V is wrong then sai is also wrong from pre leap, from V point of view its V who think sai is dead and live in with that feeling he never move on his marriage with P is only for vinu adoption which is his real son but sai marriage to satya after knowing V only love sai infront of him she married

sai leave CN is good but why she leave city even not inform savi birth to any CN member even pulikt also she is wrong hide vinu death at least she should inform about vinu missing to his family member its their right as a human she should inform them.

she told to vinu she is her mother even V told to sai vinu is child and is difficult to him to leave P she raise him still sai want her son then why now she leave her rights, and what about savi she want her happy family she know V and P not have any relationship still she marry even she used satya against V again S leave to V and V suffer same after knowing sai is not alive  

Let me tell this fact for nth no. of time as our so-called DCP doesn't know laws even after being so-called kanoon ka rakhwala and loves misusing laws to get things done his way.

Single major man can adopt a son 

He doesn't need to marry 

Especially not his Bhabhi, especially that woman who tried killing his wife

They weren't eligible to adopt 

Their marriage time was not a minimum of 2 yrs and someone with a criminal record can't adopt. 

But as usual, he used the law for his convenience. 

That woman became a surrogate illegally and was the reason why Vinu's legs are weak. 

If Virat wanted he would have found Sai, it isn't that difficult, bcoz Sai didn't even change the state and there are so many ways to find a person if someone wants to. Also, Virat made Sai leave bcoz for him his pyaari cheez was more important than his so-called love for Sai and his son. 

Virat went on a honeymoon and got remarried with Pakhi, called Sai dusri aurat after Sai came back, just for a reminder. 

Sai never said Satya is Savi's father but we all know how Virat was trying that Savi should call Pakhi badi Aai but never told Vinu about Sai. 

V isn't suffering he is just destroying everyone's life bcoz he is just self-centered and loves misusing his post as DCP. 

Edited by Palak2812 - 1 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The only mistake she did was telling Savi about her marriage after the wedding not before. She was lucky that Savi accepted happily. What if Savi was like Vinu ? Marrying someone else to get rid of her ex is not an option. She is much stronger than this. She is not a bad mother. 

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

The funniest thing 

A house full of cheaters, criminals, people who misuse their powers will give normal upbringing ðŸ¤£

Love the sudden u-turn some people took hailing Chavans as the greatest family one can get. These same people were trashing Chavans before Satya made an entry, terming them all sorts of things. Suddenly Chavans became adarsh family, full of sanskari people. ðŸ¤ª Acha hai, Sattu made people support Chavans which even Sai could not do. ðŸ¤ª

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

And when will Sai get karma … Vinayak would have been living in an orphanage.. as a lame child .. if patralekha had not adopted him. ..  she never knew it is the same kid .. she had given birth as a surrogate.. she felt the pangs of motherhood for him when he was lame ..  he was always a weapon for her to get attached to Virat .. but she also got attached to him and somehow Vinayak got the Vibe and that’s why calls her mumma .. it was misused by patralekha no questions about it .. but a lot of affection was genuine at the beginning..  

Sai and Virat would have assumed that Vinayak was dead .. and virat would have never known about Savi too because sai never bothered to tell him about her ..

Today Vinayak is crying about his mother so Sai put an advertisement in paper ( she is now Adhikari .. why did she enter the Chavan family matter space .. to put an advertisement for Virat’s missing wife .. virat was searching for get through police sources .. who gave her the authority to decide that Virat is not in correct frame of mind .. is she ninad or is she bhavani Chavan .. 

Why is an outsider Sai interfering in Chavan family matters. 

Vinayak is crying for his mother for 2-3 days so Virat became a bad father ( the lame child  he adopted from an orphanage without knowing his real identity) but Savi was writing in trees for a year baba kab aaoge ..  there have been multiple episodes where Savi was begging her mom to tell her when he dad will come .. tab Savi ka pain nahi dekha ..  then sai  is a responsible mother ..

I don’t want Sai and virat to stay together they are much happier and more settled with other partners .. but atleast stop interfering in each other ka private space ..

How can Sai ask Virat to stay away from her husband n her family when Virat  is doing it on behalf of his  daughter Savi .. 

when Sai herself is imposing on Chavan private matters .. posting about patralekha because she claims Vinayak is her son …

And Savi came first in her class because she was living with her real father the Chavans ..   don’t you remember Sai n Savi shifted there ..  and Sai used to be busy in hospital work  And bhavani , Ashwini even patralekha were spending time with her .. 2 days of living in adhikari household cannot take credit .. 

Both Sai and virat are unworthy … to put it politely ..  and they are not doing any favours to both their kids .. 

This is my only post to your multiple quotes .., I have an answer for every one of them but I have a paying job I rather do justice on  that and not while away my time.. good day 

She is asking him to behave and not act as gunda. 

Sai isn't holding Pakhi or anyone's collar, dragging them, and doing tamasha publicly.

He can meet and greet and do whatever with Savi but stop acting as Gunda.

&

Stopping Sai from meeting Vinu but he himself isn't interested in knowing how is his son doing.

Great Virat, horrible Sai. 

Most importantly

Vinu won't have ever been to Orpanage if Virat won't prioritize his criminal Bhabhi over his wife and newborn son.

For him, Pakhi being in Chavan's house was more important then Sai and Vinu being there.

Deltablues thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Person with special needs is the most politically correct term or one can use Divyang also. Although it is not illegal to use unaesthetic term, they sound boorish so it’s better to avoid them.

Sorry for sounding snobbish but most disabled people find both those term to be patronising and euphemising. Using euphemisms like these, while sounding positive, actually categorises disabled people as "different" from rest of the humanity and not an equal. You would not call need for a pacemaker or spectacles to be "special needs" or those patients to be differently-abled. They are just people with some form of medical disabilty

UN discourages use of such euphemisms.

The correct term is "disabled people/person."

https://cognitiveresearchjournal.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s41235-016-0025-4