Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

General Audience thoughts on Abhira V/S Akshnav

Blurlaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

It's quite interesting to see this and this is the real verified glitzvision with 1.6m subscribers. I know this is a small sample size but most promo teaser on the star plus channel and other channels have comments supporting Abhinav and Akshara and the fact that on a poll of 6k votes is outstandingly in favour for Akshnav is amazing. Just shows that people like progressive and positivity and not the garbage we get to see with Abhira and Birla's.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blurlaa thumbnail

Check GlitzVision USA community tab for proof

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

this is a fake account 

Blurlaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta2005

this is a fake account 

It's really not I literally went onto the community page myself and its got 1.66m subscribers with 5k votes https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzkfrrjY9wqwC4EoKqRlgMQ/community?lb=Ugkx69Ls87Eqhzk_Xbbifnr5UgFEMloPd2PI

Edited by PreRish-Kabir - 11 months ago
Blurlaa thumbnail

this is a fake account 

Its so funny, I provided proof as well and fans still can't take that people don't like Abhimanyu because of how horrible he is and have started to prefer Abhinav. SPOILER ALERT, Harshad wasn't the reason the show run then or now and the show will continue without him eventually. The TRP audience are not watching the show for specific actors, if it was this show would've ended before Gen 2 after Hina left.

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 11 months ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

the screen shot from which account you have taken has deleted the post ,so please come out of your dream land

Blurlaa thumbnail

the screen shot from which account you have taken has deleted the post ,so please come out of your dream land

Huh??? There's a literal link I've posted lol. Come out of what dreamland 🤣

I can't post hyperlinks but it's literally on the community tab of GlitzVision USA. I swear Abhimanyu/HC fans are living in a big delusion if you think he's bigger than the show itself.

Blurlaa thumbnail

But I thought they were fake 🤡

Blurlaa thumbnail

Happy? There's screenshots I myself took and if you want check the link I posted it in one of my messages or go to GlitzVision USA's community tab on youtube

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PreRish-Kabir

Huh??? There's a literal link I've posted lol. Come out of what dreamland 🤣

I can't post hyperlinks but it's literally on the community tab of GlitzVision USA. I swear Abhimanyu/HC fans are living in a big delusion if you think he's bigger than the show itself.

The link is real.. I just checked it.....

Youtube poll..

But I have only one problem.. The question was not exactly unbiased.. It certainly was showing  Abhimayu's in a  bad light and Abhinav in a good light..

Shouldn't the question have been just 'Should Akshara choose to go back with Abhimanyu or Stay with Abhinav?'

If the poll itself has biased questions wouldn't it affect the results?