firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

From Akshu's side of story everything has been exposed and it is crystal clear. Whatever pain she has gone through. How nav played his role in raising her child etc etc. I don't think there is anything left to make Abhi back off from custody. 

But what if the court drama majorly reveals Abhi's side of story? As that's the only mystery that writers are holding with themselves. He does not speak when akshu blames him. 

He does not oppose his mother. 

He accepts everything and does not even justify it. 

But the court is a place where if you do not speak you will lose something. What if this track is to give Abhi a chance to speak and justify what he has gone through for the last 6 years? As I don't think from Akshu's side birla's will have anything extra to hear in the court. 

Or 

Abhi will give up seeing akshu getting questioned or seeing her getting panic attacks in the court.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: firewings_diya

From Akshu's side of story everything has been exposed and it is crystal clear. Whatever pain she has gone through. How nav played his role in raising her child etc etc. I don't think there is anything left to make Abhi back off from custody. 

But what if the court drama majorly reveals Abhi's side of story? As that's the only mystery that writers are holding with themselves. He does not speak when akshu blames him. 

He does not oppose his mother. 

He accepts everything and does not even justify it. 

But the court is a place where if you do not speak you will lose something. What if this track is to give Abhi a chance to speak and justify what he has gone through for the last 6 years? As I don't think from Akshu's side birla's will have anything extra to hear in the court. 

Or 

Abhi will give up seeing akshu getting questioned or seeing her getting panic attacks in the court.

Don't think he is gonna give up today when his mom was questioning her character he didn't say anything. I feel it will be because of abhir like he might fall sick or something like kuch hoga uske Karan case chorna padega something like this. Aur muje nhi lagta hei ki gen 2 vala hoga yaha may be apne bete ki kharab health k karan dono chor de aise b ho sakta hei. Also I feel this track is for to show ak skills as lawyer. Aur vaise itv k court drama se expectations kuch lagana b nhi chahiye legal related chizon mei

Edited by Anu234 - 11 months ago
DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's gotta serve some purpose the custody track... otherwise it would be for the sake of doing it...I mean I'll be honest if I have to listen to that Kangaroo care story one more time I'm done... something new has to come out of this

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu234

Don't think he is gonna give up today when his mom was questioning her character he didn't say anything. I feel it will be because of abhir like he might fall sick or something like kuch hoga uske Karan case chorna padega something like this. Aur muje nhi lagta hei ki gen 2 vala hoga yaha may be apne bete ki kharab health k karan dono chor de aise b ho sakta hei. Also I feel this track is for to show ak skills as lawyer. Aur vaise itv k court drama se expectations kuch lagana b nhi chahiye legal related chizon mei

akshu ka talent they could have used in shefali's case. Now they have put everything out before court only. Court main bhi same arguments honge. Unless they are going to brinh akshu ka careless topic to maker her realize her share of faults as currently arohi bhi neil ki baath thak nahi ka rahin hai. Jo hamesha blame karne main pehla number lethi she is silent may they be wil prove akshu's negligence that may trigger abhi and he backs off.

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: DevilHere

It's gotta serve some purpose the custody track... otherwise it would be for the sake of doing it...I mean I'll be honest if I have to listen to that Kangaroo care story one more time I'm done... something new has to come out of this

true kangaroo care big no from me too ðŸ˜†

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Isn’t his side of the story slightly weak though? I mean all he can say is that he was left out of his son’s life to which she can easily counter with she tried telling and ask the court to check her phone records. Then he can claim that she should have cone back, to which she can counter by explaining her complicated pregnancy and all the things she faced with the Birlas. About why she continued hiding it after meeting Abhimanyu post the 6 years leap, she again repeat Abhimanyu’s dialogue that he does not want to talk with Ak even if it is about the kids. That plus how Abhimanyu was trying to move on with Arohi and Roohi and she did not feel the necessity to snatch Roohi’s Poppy, as the truth would do exactly that. She can say that both families were doing fine while nobody knew the truth, so they can still do fine moving ahead too. Now another thing that Abhimanyu and Manjiri can do is highlighting Navra’s financial difficulties, but I think here the trump card Manish would come in play, as he would back Akshnav financially and prove the same to the court. Other than that story is pretty much stronger for Ak right now. Maybe Abhir getting to know that Abhim is his father (excluding white day truth and all) and getting angry with Ak might change the dynamics and increase the weight on Abhim’s side, but hopefully he gets to know the full truth including white day. Honestly Abhim is already beyond repair since the white day and then him trying to take Ak back in the temple forgetting she has a husband and a kid, basically some episodes ago he was okay snatching a mother from the kid and now the reverse, that just makes me forget I had forgiven him post his convo with Shefali. The writers have ruined his character beyond repair. He was angry and toxic earlier too but still showed soft moments. Now he is just an obsessed irrational man who is not ready to listen to anybody other than his mother.

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Coming from a lawyer, if they follow the legal procedures, there’s no way Abhimanyu can get custody of the child. Everything is in Akshara’s favor. The only thing he can get is visitation rights and being able to contact Abhir. If they bring up his past and how he suffered, it’ll just weaken his case and he will be deemed incapable of taking care of Abhir. His only strong argument would be Sharmas financial condition. Both the parents are pretty much jobless right now. Although they’ve brought up Abhir very well but courts looks at the future as well and financially the future for the Sharmas don’t look too bright. Again Akshara can show her generational wealth to get out of this and I hope she does if it gets to that point.

But, again this is ITV so lawyers like me will have a laugh during the whole courtroom drama. I’m sure Pranali will do great as a lawyer so she’ll be a treat to watch. Also they better not forget she still needs to take the bar or they can make her representing herself without counsel but looks like she might just take the bar overnight and pass it whereas I waited 3 months for my results 😂

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: R.G.C

Isn’t his side of the story slightly weak though? I mean all he can say is that he was left out of his son’s life to which she can easily counter with she tried telling and ask the court to check her phone records. Then he can claim that she should have cone back, to which she can counter by explaining her complicated pregnancy and all the things she faced with the Birlas. About why she continued hiding it after meeting Abhimanyu post the 6 years leap, she again repeat Abhimanyu’s dialogue that he does not want to talk with Ak even if it is about the kids. That plus how Abhimanyu was trying to move on with Arohi and Roohi and she did not feel the necessity to snatch Roohi’s Poppy, as the truth would do exactly that. She can say that both families were doing fine while nobody knew the truth, so they can still do fine moving ahead too. Now another thing that Abhimanyu and Manjiri can do is highlighting Navra’s financial difficulties, but I think here the trump card Manish would come in play, as he would back Akshnav financially and prove the same to the court. Other than that story is pretty much stronger for Ak right now. Maybe Abhir getting to know that Abhim is his father (excluding white day truth and all) and getting angry with Ak might change the dynamics and increase the weight on Abhim’s side, but hopefully he gets to know the full truth including white day. Honestly Abhim is already beyond repair since the white day and then him trying to take Ak back in the temple forgetting she has a husband and a kid, basically some episodes ago he was okay snatching a mother from the kid and now the reverse, that just makes me forget I had forgiven him post his convo with Shefali. The writers have ruined his character beyond repair. He was angry and toxic earlier too but still showed soft moments. Now he is just an obsessed irrational man who is not ready to listen to anybody other than his mother.

Phone records may not help here. As there is no call recording there is a 100 reason why a person calls another person. So i feel phone call will not help unless they have recording.

What she thought never matters in court. She is thinking good for 100 ppl but is her decision did anything good for abhi? He would have became abhir's mausa and he would have died without knowing he had a kid. 

I feel court runs on proof more than emotions. 

1. Akshu was careless. During her preganancy. 

2. Financial thing they never accepted help from manish and kairav all these years. Even abhir's treatment was sponsored by birla hospital and abhi. In itv they have rarely shown fl going behind father's property. Even she rejected manish's help during her complicated pregnancy.

3. She lied to abhir and abhimanyu keeping away from their rights. 

I see these points but indian tv courts majorly supports fls so she will get custody. But it will be ugly battle.

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Noorain13

Coming from a lawyer, if they follow the legal procedures, there’s no way Abhimanyu can get custody of the child. Everything is in Akshara’s favor. The only thing he can get is visitation rights and being able to contact Abhir. If they bring up his past and how he suffered, it’ll just weaken his case and he will be deemed incapable of taking care of Abhir. His only strong argument would be Sharmas financial condition. Both the parents are pretty much jobless right now. Although they’ve brought up Abhir very well but courts looks at the future as well and financially the future for the Sharmas don’t look too bright. Again Akshara can show her generational wealth to get out of this and I hope she does if it gets to that point.

But, again this is ITV so lawyers like me will have a laugh during the whole courtroom drama. I’m sure Pranali will do great as a lawyer so she’ll be a treat to watch. Also they better not forget she still needs to take the bar or they can make her representing herself without counsel but looks like she might just take the bar overnight and pass it whereas I waited 3 months for my results 😂

akshu's reckless behaviour would also be included in arguments i guess. 

Akshu ka wealth there are proofs she has not even taken any help from goenka's in the past due to her self respect. She dealt with complicated pregnancy without taking financial help from goenkas. 

They did not wanted to take money for abhir's treatment too.rather they opted for free surgery. Those things also question her will she really take thsoe wealth in future for abhir or just showing it as a proof. 

But akshu's case is stronger. But we have to see what they do in itv court 😂

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: firewings_diya

akshu's reckless behaviour would also be included in arguments i guess. 

Akshu ka wealth there are proofs she has not even taken any help from goenka's in the past due to her self respect. She dealt with complicated pregnancy without taking financial help from goenkas. 

They did not wanted to take money for abhir's treatment too.rather they opted for free surgery. Those things also question her will she really take thsoe wealth in future for abhir or just showing it as a proof. 

But akshu's case is stronger. But we have to see what they do in itv court 😂

Court can onsider it as an heroic act yes it was somewhat reckless but then again court will think those can say some girls then that person can anything to save her own child. Also g fam is supporting her especially kv toh wealth ki baat aayi toh es reason se again that would get solved i guess also ak law padh Rahi hei na usko pata hi hoga yeh financial aspect. But yeh yaha na koi sasta sa court drama hoga 😂

Edited by Anu234 - 11 months ago