Hum Rahe Na Rahe Hum

Ep 20: Mini Dhokha

television.fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Watching the episode now.. As a cute Surili and handsome Shiv banter about bharosa

Now the thief is convincing Surili to let him go! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saabs_123456 thumbnail

Cute episode. I am liking Surshiv progression, both individually and as couple!

That heart vs brain convo was beautiful and in the end the way they felt awkward and then bid each other good bye, Cute!

television.fan thumbnail

Especially the way, Surili told him that you come from a privileged background, so its easier for you to look at life in black and white. Whereas poverty makes several parts of life grey! I don't think they've said it in any TV show like this before!

Saabs_123456 thumbnail
Originally posted by: television.fan

Especially the way, Surili told him that you come from a privileged background, so its easier for you to look at life in black and white. Whereas poverty makes several parts of life grey! I don't think they've said it in any TV show like this before!

Yes. SurShiv conversations are so sweet, mature and likeable! He also understood so easily what Surili was trying to say!

Jay and Tina are doing fab as Surshiv!

television.fan thumbnail

Yes! When they are speaking to each other they both appear very likeable! The entire jungle sequence helped give each of them more time with the other. It was a good leap ahead!

television.fan thumbnail

Although, Damyanti, Sasha and Pammi Maasi also got a fair share of development in this week.