Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Mi hya sneha wagh la jyoti ani veera madhe pahilay. She was good in them. Mala tevha avdaychi ti. 

Story vachli mi Neeraja chi.....Sneha to play a woman in a brothel who is determined to give her daughter a better life

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

Mi hya sneha wagh la jyoti ani veera madhe pahilay. She was good in them. Mala tevha avdaychi ti. 

Story vachli mi Neeraja chi.....Sneha to play a woman in a brothel who is determined to give her daughter a better life

That little girl is not old enough to understand the theme of this show. Also, does she have hair extensions in that pic? I recall she had short hair.

And is this her foray into Hindi shows?

Edited by NerdyMukta - 1 years ago
The.Lannister thumbnail

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

That little girl is not old enough to understand the theme of this show. Also, does she have hair extensions in that pic? I recall she had short hair.

And is this her foray into Hindi shows?

I doubt she will have to do much. Just look cute and sad in parts. It will be sneha's show, her struggle to get a man to get her out(bcoz what would we do without men ðŸ˜†) to start a better life.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Star Bharat had the same show Muskan. 

Is this going to be different?

https://youtu.be/3ycnTjWbfME

NerdyMukta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

@Neha- you're asking the wrong person.😆

I didn't even know there was a cable channel called Star Bharat until about a year ago.😆

NerdyMukta thumbnail

I doubt she will have to do much. Just look cute and sad in parts. It will be sneha's show, her struggle to get a man to get her out(bcoz what would we do without men ðŸ˜†) to start a better life.

I guess that's how the little one will juggle multiple projects at once.

The.Lannister thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

If they copy the show then Sneha & Myra are just going to be around for a few episodes. The main heroine will be someone else. Posting the link to the wiki of the show

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musakaan_(2018_TV_series)

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

If they copy the show then Sneha & Myra are just going to be around for a few episodes. The main heroine will be someone else. Posting the link to the wiki of the show

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musakaan_(2018_TV_series)

I mean they'll be around for good 50 episodes at least. I've watched this show, it was really good until the daughter grew up and then it was all about love ðŸ˜†

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

@Neha- you're asking the wrong person.😆

I didn't even know there was a cable channel called Star Bharat until about a year ago.😆

sorry, I didn't see who responded to the earlier comment and my brain went it was probably you ðŸ˜†

mishkil88 thumbnail

Great innings from SKY !  coming back to  form at the right time. Should have remained till the end but nevertheless , spectacular batting.  Kohli patted him on the way back.