Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Ah yes, if it is on a pixelated low-quality image of a meme template that looks like it belongs in 2009 and was posted by a meme page that likely targets 13 year old boys, it must be true 

If it’s on Facebook, it must  be true specially if shared with a lion picture in the background 

Edited by Supari_khala - 12 months ago
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Questions like these are equivalent to the sentiment that marriage is a trap for men and those who do idiotic wedding cakes and photoshoots where the husband is trying to escape and the wife has got him wrapped. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I read this line 10 x and will now proceed to faint dead away in shock. Excuse me 

Same here, I thought he was a “she”.

infinity101 thumbnail

I don’t know, I am a woman and I have apologised plenty of times in my life 😆

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

On the contrary I was the one who always apologised (even when I wasn’t wrong) and wouldn’t sleep all night because I was too busy crying my heart out. I was gaslit to believe I was the bad person and my desperation to hold onto the toxic relationship and make it work meant I had to bite my tongue and let go of my self respect. 

When I finally decided enough is enough, he was ready to opera sing his apologies but it was too late by then. 

I am sorry you had to go through that sweetie. I am glad the douchebag is out of your life. You are wonderful and deserve the best ❤️

atominis thumbnail

I have apologised and felt guilty and been too self critical myself yet others never realised own actions or hurtful words at all. The realisation or introspection are never reciprocal.

Anyway I do not bother anymore if someone apologises to me or not. I expect nothing from anyone. And I keep prepared for anything. So it does not hurt as much as it used to earlier.

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Yes, I always apologise. But then I make him guilty for making me apologize and then he gives me a treat and we live happily ever after.😆

🤣🤣

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

If it’s on Facebook, it must  be true specially if shared with a lion picture in the background 

I will report yuou for mocking Facebook. You indirectly mocked my eye tests.😡

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

The meme is true in my case😳