Baa 2.0 and Dukhmukh 2.0 were meant to be

Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

I think the Shahs follow a pattern. Dimpy aur samar ki jodi ekdam Baa aur dukhmukh jaisa hain.  Ek AF badtameez besharm nosy and the other always condened such shitty behaviour and encouraged it by staying silent. Toxicity inke genes mein hain. Nandini wasn’t like Baa that's why she wasn’t the one. Ab Baa 2.0 ke a jane se phemily puri ho jayegi. Shahs ki story ghum fir ke bar bar wahi ayegi. Bach gayi nandu.

Anupa is so cunning. She knew she will lose samar if she doesn’t let Lila 2.0 enter. She didn’t want samar to stop worshipping her. How could she squander away an opportunity to become the epitome of Mahanta. Uska puppy bhi bilkul kam ka nahi hain. Khud ka dimag hain nahi. Chadha diya lila 2.0 ko sar par. Jab ki dhakke marke ghar se bahar nikalna tha. Anupa's Mahanta ka syndrom is so contagious bechara puppy ko bhi ho gaya 🤢

Waise man na padega,

Baa 2.0 and anupama 2.0 ne to unke pehle wale ko originals ko bhi piche chod diye. Baa kisi random amir ke ghar pe self proclaimed beti nahi bani nahi MIL ko punching bag ki tarha use nahi kiya. Toxic and logo ko servant banane ki adat thi but with their consent. Her toxicity is confined within the family and look at Baa 2.0 🤣 Anupa agar servant banne me itna despo hain to banayegi hi na. 

And Anupama 2.0 despite being cheated on beshramko ki tarha us ghar pe padi hain. Anupama me itna self respect to tha ki V ko divorce de diya. Anu 2.0 se wo bhi nahi ho pa raha. Waise Anuj ab interesting nahi raha. He could have told anupama that he wants to get separated but what he did instead was ran away to a lunatic backstabber lady. Anuj 2.0 ko lao yar kinju baby ke liye. Anuj 2.0 ko butcher karne se pehle tak kuch interesting to dekhne ko milega. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

If dimpy would not be bad how will samar complete the parampara of show of doing EMA. Because samar is not negative character like toshu, so for doing EMA his wife should be bad. Or this time I want dimpy to do EMA😆

Edited by naaznin - 12 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: naaznin

If dimpy would not be bad how will samar complete the parampara of show of doing EMA. Because samar is not negative character like toshu, so for doing EMA his wife should be bad. Or this time I want dimpy to do EMA😆

Since Dimpy is the younger version of Leela, I wonder if she has also done EMA since Dukhmukh is apparently not a ‘negative character’ too 😆

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Since Dimpy is the younger version of Leela, I wonder if she has also done EMA since Dukhmukh is apparently not a ‘negative character’ too 😆

Leela wasn't satisfied with hasmukh n insulted him so may be. She may had EMA 😆

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: naaznin

Leela wasn't satisfied with hasmukh n insulted him so may be. She may had EMA 😆

Or maybe vice versa Dukhmukh got fed up of Leela and her taunts and had EMA 😆

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes with her son.😉

hoshiyaar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annie_13

I think the Shahs follow a pattern. Dimpy aur samar ki jodi ekdam Baa aur dukhmukh jaisa hain.  Ek AF badtameez besharm nosy and the other always condened such shitty behaviour and encouraged it by staying silent. Toxicity inke genes mein hain. Nandini wasn’t like Baa that's why she wasn’t the one. Ab Baa 2.0 ke a jane se phemily puri ho jayegi. Shahs ki story ghum fir ke bar bar wahi ayegi. Bach gayi nandu.

Anupa is so cunning. She knew she will lose samar if she doesn’t let Lila 2.0 enter. She didn’t want samar to stop worshipping her. How could she squander away an opportunity to become the epitome of Mahanta. Uska puppy bhi bilkul kam ka nahi hain. Khud ka dimag hain nahi. Chadha diya lila 2.0 ko sar par. Jab ki dhakke marke ghar se bahar nikalna tha. Anupa's Mahanta ka syndrom is so contagious bechara puppy ko bhi ho gaya 🤢

Waise man na padega,

Baa 2.0 and anupama 2.0 ne to unke pehle wale ko originals ko bhi piche chod diye. Baa kisi random amir ke ghar pe self proclaimed beti nahi bani nahi MIL ko punching bag ki tarha use nahi kiya. Toxic and logo ko servant banane ki adat thi but with their consent. Her toxicity is confined within the family and look at Baa 2.0 🤣 Anupa agar servant banne me itna despo hain to banayegi hi na. 

And Anupama 2.0 despite being cheated on beshramko ki tarha us ghar pe padi hain. Anupama me itna self respect to tha ki V ko divorce de diya. Anu 2.0 se wo bhi nahi ho pa raha. Waise Anuj ab interesting nahi raha. He could have told anupama that he wants to get separated but what he did instead was ran away to a lunatic backstabber lady. Anuj 2.0 ko lao yar kinju baby ke liye. Anuj 2.0 ko butcher karne se pehle tak kuch interesting to dekhne ko milega. 

Anupa is so cunning. She knew she will lose samar if she doesn’t let Lila 2.0 enter

AnupaMaa ko toh majja aataa hai aggressive, toxic and manipulative logo ki gulami karney mein.

..... vanraj, baa, dimp, maya....

She invites problems home and then bechari aur mahan banti hai.