Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: Avanti30

yaha sab ussi ke intazar mein hain....Not only Abhi.....All Abhira fans ....ek ishara Ak ka wait kar rahe hain....watching stupid episodes ....and all ending with only Mr and Mrs. Sharma.

when will it happen? will it ever happen? A small ishara from Ak  🤔!!

i feel that the makers are just dragging it...and they have made bluders with making abhi behave so nasty...and not even realise in these years....

pata nahi...they have gone too far with abhi's anger and ego...and even made akshu marry abhinav...who they have shown as such a nice person....

inn haalat mein with abhi behaving as a jerk, akshu se ishaara kaise dilwayen makers....😂

lets c how they clean up the mess.😂

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He doesn't love Akshara. He never felt guilty even after knowing what he had done to Akshara. He just wants his son back at the cost of Akshara and Abhinav's happiness. As of now for him Akshara bhad mein jaaye. That's what I feel as a viewer. 

reddit_toe thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I’m confused with his definition of Love. If he really loves her or claims to love her then uske trauma k baare mein jaan k usko koi fark kyun nahi pada? 🤔 It pissed me off around that time. I know his anger is genuine that she hid such an important and life changing information from him but yaar tum to usse pyaar karte ho na to fir uske shoes mein kaise nahi fit hoke dekh rahe?

So I don’t know what is his definition of Love.

Edited by reddit_toe - 12 months ago
Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jhustju

I do not think it is ever going to happen. All abhi feels for akshara right now is anger. There is no decent way he can dump Ruhi and arohi without seeming like a monster. Akshara cannot see beyond abhinav. I think the team is pushing these narratives because they really want the audience to accept navra

I feel he is in zidh and self victimization mode. That my son was kept away from me.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelytanu

He doesn't love Akshara. He never felt guilty even after knowing what he had done to Akshara. He just wants his son back at the cost of Akshara and Abhinav's happiness. As of now for him Akshara bhad mein jaaye. That's what I feel as a viewer. 

At this point he is like she is married mere sath galat hua hei mera bete ko mujse dur kiya hei so yes ab yahi mode mei hei voh.

reddit_toe thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Saw some old clips and he is right in this video though.

https://twitter.com/endlesslovefo11/status/1652601194550886400?s=46

jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu234

At this point he is like she is married mere sath galat hua hei mera bete ko mujse dur kiya hei so yes ab yahi mode mei hei voh.

Like Reddit mentioned and I agree even if he is angry there should be some guilt, some remorse, some regret if he loved akshara. The lack of that shows that there is no love only resentment. Like I mentioned earlier at this point he has more fondness and understanding for arohi than akshara. This is why the writers on this show suck at their job. A man who was willing to accept akshara despite her getting married to another man and would have accepted another man’s child, now cannot even see this woman’s obvious pain and suffering that he was responsible for. What shit plot and character development 

Edited by jhustju - 12 months ago
Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhustju

Like Reddit mentioned and I agree even if he is angry there should be some guilt, some remorse, some regret if he loved akshara. The lack of that shows that there is no love only resentment. Like I mentioned earlier at this point he has more fondness and understanding for arohi than akshara. This is why the writers on this show suck at their job. A man who was willing to accept akshara despite her getting married to another man and would have accepted another man’s child, now cannot even see this woman’s obvious pain and suffering that he was responsible for. What shit plot and character development 

True i agree he in his zidh is gonna lose the things that's may be when he will realise what he did and when abhir will question him why was he not with his mom and him.