Abhimanyus thoughts about akshara

Posted: 11 months ago

I know right now they are at loggerheads but I want to know what you guys think about abhimanyus feelings for akshara.

I mean after knowing about abhir I feel ha has a grudge that she gave his place to abhinav  and somewhere wishes it was not so .now that he is so assertive about being in abhirs life I feel he somehow also has entered between akshara and abhinav.he is jealous of abhinav and it is not only for abhir

The phone call showed him smirking and in tge camp even though fighting. .they are together,alone ....

Previously abhi was guilty but now he is quite bold and somewhat grey towards akshara

What do u think?

I think he currently does not love Akshara any more .. 

I personally think he has no feelings for Akshara anymore but he is really sad that Akshu even after knowing his trauma never tried genuinely to inform him. Genuinely in the sense instead of calling just drop a message. 

I saw those clips. It felt more like irrespective of how much you try to separate me from my kid. My shiv will bring my son closer to me. 

If he really wanted to take revenge he would have humiliated Sharma openly. Abhi is sort of person jo hai mooh pe boltha hai. He never keeps anything in his heart. He felt like telling Akshu that he can not live without he telling her without even thinking. Agar badhla bhi lega toh bolkar lega. That's what I know about OG AB.  But not sure with the new writer what exactly they are planning to show after Abhir's operation. 

The way Akshu is shown taunting him i really suspect he will be broken and definitely start hating her at some point. 

I am not keeping high hopes as they can butcher him post-surgery for trp.

Edited by firewings_diya - 11 months ago

Originally posted by zerroo

I know right now they are at loggerheads but I want to know what you guys think about abhimanyus feelings for akshara.

I mean after knowing about abhir I feel ha has a grudge that she gave his place to abhinav  and somewhere wishes it was not so .now that he is so assertive about being in abhirs life I feel he somehow also has entered between akshara and abhinav.he is jealous of abhinav and it is not only for abhir

The phone call showed him smirking and in tge camp even though fighting. .they are together,alone ....

Previously abhi was guilty but now he is quite bold and somewhat grey towards akshara

What do u think?

for me it's like ANGOOR KHATTE HAIN........ he loves her...ek baar akshu haan karne k der hai...he tried...but did not succeed...😂

he wants her to love him...but he does not know how....he has made too many mistakes and he is not able to understand where should he start...so he keeps on making mistakes......

Originally posted by firewings_diya

I personally think he has no feeling for akshara anymore but he really sad that akshu even after knowing his trauma never tried genuinely to inform. Genuinely in the sense instead of calling just drop a message. 

I saw those clips. It felt more like irrespective of how much you try to seperate me from my kid. My shiv will bring my son closer to me. 

If he really wanted to take revenge he would have humiliated sharma's openly. Abhi is sort of person jo hai mooh pe boltha hai. He never keeps anything in his heart. He felt like telling akshu that he can not live without he told her without even thinking. Agar badhla bhi lega toh bolkar lega. That's what i know about OG AB.  But not sure with new writer what exactly they are planning to show after abhir's operation. 

The way akshu is shown taunting him i really suspect he will be broken and definitely start hating her at some point. 

I am not keeping high hopes as they can butcher him post surgery for trp.

I feel it's because she is married he don't think about her anymore also he said in that confrontation when truth came out tumhare upar mera koi hak nhi.

Originally posted by Anu234

I feel it's because she is married he don't think about her anymore also he said in that confrontation when truth came out tumhare upar mera koi hak nhi.

Yes. He knows his limits now. he only wants to spend some time with kid. 

Originally posted by zerroo

What do u think?

I do not think he loves he anymore. The reason for that is the Abhi who loved akshara could not see even a bruise or a scratch on her. Here he listened to her trauma, her pain and sufferings and while he may have felt bad for her I do not think he was moved at all. All he feels for her at this moment is anger and resentment. He may be more fond of arohi at this point than he is of akshara 

Edited by jhustju - 11 months ago

yaha sab ussi ke intazar mein hain....Not only Abhi.....All Abhira fans ....ek ishara Ak ka wait kar rahe hain....watching stupid episodes ....and all ending with only Mr and Mrs. Sharma.

when will it happen? will it ever happen? A small ishara from Ak  🤔!!

I feel AbhiM is person who gets obsessed and possessive about one thing at a time. When he proposed Akshara, he never said come back to me with Abhir. It was only Akshara. After Akshara chose her Kasauli family over him, he still was living his life in reference to her. He was trying to learn 'samman', so was connected to her even in disconnection.

However, after learning about Abhir's identity, his focus has changed. Now, it is possessiveness about Abhir. Akshara is Mrs.Sharma for him who kept his child away from him for long 6 years and did not give him his 'haq'. I do not see even a single thought from him for Akshara, forget feelings. Even when his mom took him forcibly (like what? In that scene I felt Abhir is more mature than him) from birthday party, his focus was ALL abhir. I will not be surprised if AbhiM goes all against Akshara, the person whom he loved and could not live without? for Abhir.

Originally posted by Avanti30

yaha sab ussi ke intazar mein hain....Not only Abhi.....All Abhira fans ....ek ishara Ak ka wait kar rahe hain....watching stupid episodes ....and all ending with only Mr and Mrs. Sharma.

when will it happen? will it ever happen? A small ishara from Ak  🤔!!

I do not think it is ever going to happen. All abhi feels for akshara right now is anger. There is no decent way he can dump Ruhi and arohi without seeming like a monster. Akshara cannot see beyond abhinav. I think the team is pushing these narratives because they really want the audience to accept navra