I don't understand Dimpy

Jefen thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

I don't understand why she is always against Anupamaa? Has Anupamaa done anything against her? Like see when Maaya hit on Anuj, she said it could really be just love and love just happens... The audacity to speak for Maaya when you are going to marry Anupamaa's son and also given the fact that Anupamaa did a lot in the past.

Also, in the past few other incidences she has been speaking ill about Anupama to the extent of blaming Anupamaa for her failed marriage with Vanraj and separation with Anuj.

All the while living in Anupamaa's house? Matlab, no sharam, no self-respect or self-awareness at all? Matlab, you speak ill about the very person, in whose house you are living for free, to her own son and family... Is she nuts?

Also, why so much love and devotion to Anuj. Why Anuj? What did Anuj do so special for her? It is so suspicious.

I think Dimpy should always remain grateful to the Kapadias and Shahs.

She is one character i loathe the most!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

She ijjjjj in lobbbbb with Anuj.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Dimpy is behaving like a typical bahu who hates saas because she knows her would be husband is a "mumma's boy"

Baa is right as Dimpy's tongue is too sharp. She keep on fighting unnecessarily with everyone. 

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aapko samajh mein aaye mujhko zarur batana ki dimpy cheeze kya hai 

DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't understand Dimpy

- Neither do the writers it seems 

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think Dimple is trying to get Anuj to do her kanyadan so she can make official this so called father relationship with him and then she can use that to manipulate him in the future. She even said today that Kapadia mansion belongs to Anuj, so that just goes to show what Dimpy’s true intentions are even though she wouldn’t admit it. Of course it doesn’t make sense for Dimple to go against Anupama- but for some reason (entitlement maybe) she is.

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Dimpy was asking not to count ehsaan done by Anupama but she goes on to count ehsaan done by Anuj. When kinjal asked her the right questions, she said she doesn’t want to argue anymore 😂😂😂

I don’t mind anyone calling out shahs to be ehsaan daramosh that they are, but Dimpy doing it is so hilarious. 

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

ohh teri.. Baa se bhi sharp tongue hai kisi ki.. 

ser ko sava ser🤣🤣

Baaki characters par research complete ho gayi. kaun kab flip maarta hai.. kaun maata ka bhakt ban jaata hai, kab against chala jaata hai.. mujhe toh aaj tak samajh nahi aaya.

Titli_Butterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

ohh teri.. Baa se bhi sharp tongue hai kisi ki.. 

ser ko sava ser🤣🤣

Baaki characters par research complete ho gayi. kaun kab flip maarta hai.. kaun maata ka bhakt ban jaata hai, kab against chala jaata hai.. mujhe toh aaj tak samajh nahi aaya.

Pakhi Makkhi is biggest flip-flop queen. 🤪

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: focus7

Dimpy was asking not to count ehsaan done by Anupama but she goes on to count ehsaan done by Anuj. When kinjal asked her the right questions, she said she doesn’t want to argue anymore 😂😂😂

I don’t mind anyone calling out shahs to be ehsaan daramosh that they are, but Dimpy doing it is so hilarious. 

Now I’m more interested in AnupaMaa kicking Dimple out of her home for being ungrateful more than MaAn reunion itself lmao🤣

But no. AnupaMaa will probably fight the Shahs to accept Dimple as their bahu 🤣