Exasperating thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Honestly after what Dimpy has done so far, its hard for me to sympathize at all with her. Not even once I felt bad for her current situation. PH is hellbent in shoving her on our head as second Anupama. But I can’t. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have no sympathy for any of the Shameless Shah unpaid maids whether it be Upma, Crinjal or Dumpy.

Each of them had a choice to escape the hellhole and live a normal life full of freedom but these strange species are now accustomed to the abuse and mistreatment given to them by their royal masters and will now remain as Royal TamaShah Bahu slaves for the rest of their pathetic lyphes.

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I have no sympathy for any of the Shameless Shah unpaid maids whether it be Upma, Crinjal or Dumpy.

Each of them had a choice to escape the hellhole and live a normal life full of freedom but these strange species are now accustomed to the abuse and mistreatment given to them by their royal masters and will now remain as Royal TamaShah Bahu slaves for the rest of their pathetic lyphes.

1200 + episodes ho chuke hain and there is 0 growth. In fact, they have degraded. You are right. Why invest any emotion in these people who have no willingness to grow in life? They have been reduced to characters who garner sympathy in the name of being abused and then justify/glorify the same abuse as pyaar, parivaar, bade, and whatnot. IMO it is a betrayal to the viewers who invest their sentiments in the hope that at some point the character would break shackles and shine. Sympathy gain kar liya, episode ke number badha liye aur jab justice ka time aata hai tab hum saath saath hain with the same abusers smiley21

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Exasperating

PH is hellbent in shoving her on our head as second Anupama. But I can’t. 

This exactly echoes my thoughts. Maybe this portrayal of a dukhiyaari, bechaari, sataayi, roti hui bahu-slave who bears all abuses for the reason - "Bacchon ke khaatir" is something that thoo thoo Shahis want to reinforce repeatedly 

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

This exactly echoes my thoughts. Maybe this portrayal of a dukhiyaari, bechaari, sataayi, roti hui bahu-slave who bears all abuses for the reason - "Bacchon ke khaatir" is something that thoo thoo Shahis want to reinforce repeatedly 

These narcissistic women in the show, they will force the guy to marry another girl just for their own ego, they want to act Mahaan but don’t give a F about the guy, his life and future 

Imagine forcing someone to marry a disgusting girl like Pakhi, who already ruined Adhik’s life who happens to be Dimpy’s muh bola bhai, Ishaani’s life who is just a Trophy Daughter for her. Dimpy is simply Maa 2 now, who takes all wrong decisions in the world and forces them on others with the mask of - dusro ki khusi ke liye 🙄

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No wonder this  show is barely getting 2.5 + trp 

Exasperating thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Unfortunately thats the top TRP. People like to watch women being abused and sad and pathetic. Its unfortunate that these are the shows that are garnering highest TRPs. 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

These narcissistic women in the show, they will force the guy to marry another girl just for their own ego, they want to act Mahaan but don’t give a F about the guy, his life and future 

Imagine forcing someone to marry a disgusting girl like Pakhi, who already ruined Adhik’s life who happens to be Dimpy’s muh bola bhai, Ishaani’s life who is just a Trophy Daughter for her. Dimpy is simply Maa 2 now, who takes all wrong decisions in the world and forces them on others with the mask of - dusro ki khusi ke liye 🙄

this is what well educated women are taught by the "mahaan" Person

Dimply was a very straight forward girl, she was the only one who showed shah's the mirror and she wasn't a maa bhagat too. She gave back to baa whenever she behaved unreasonably but was always cut off by MAA saying woh badi hai, I wonder why MAA didn't think of badappan while giving back to MD or her bhabhismiley6

Kinjal was also taught the same, kavya saw how much shah's disrespected MAA so she tried to become like her