Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

I really hope this happens I say they should elope on the day of Love aka Valentines Day to add fire to the fire smiley43

VanRajan will anyway be dukhi that day since his true love is in Amreeka away from him smiley39
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/tv/anupamaa-shocking-twist-tittu-and-dimpy-to-elope-article-107027773

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

But Vanraj's love will make Dumpy realize her mistake. She will come running back to him.

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
STPrincess thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Curious question - will ansh address Vannu as Papa or Dadu smiley39

Such complicated relationships in this serial. 

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: STPrincess

Curious question - will ansh address Vannu as Papa or Dadu smiley39

Such complicated relationships in this serial. 

Dadu is like Papa so PaDu smiley43

(Fun fact: Padu means fart in my dialect.. 💨 )

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I really hope this happens I say they should elope on the day of Love aka Valentines Day to add fire to the fire smiley43

VanRajan will anyway be dukhi that day since his true love is in Amreeka away from him smiley39
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/tv/anupamaa-shocking-twist-tittu-and-dimpy-to-elope-article-107027773

India se bhage, direct America mai spice and chutney mai tapke. 

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I doubt.. It would be a milestone for this show if they elope without Maa meddling in between and Maa going against whole dushman samaaj to get them married or without her bhashan on widow remarriage, bahu ki ajaadi,  blah blah blah.... smiley36

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

I doubt.. It would be a milestone for this show if they elope without Maa meddling in between and Maa going against whole dushman samaaj to get them married or without her bhashan on widow remarriage, bahu ki ajaadi,  blah blah blah.... smiley36

What if they elope to America and take refuge with maa, then Shahs show up there and Maa lectures then about dushman samaj? And then they start singing and dancing together in the next festival? That's seems on brand for DKP.

Edited by Harish111 - 3 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Harish111

India se bhage, direct America mai spice and chutney mai tapke. 

Mei karaungi TiMpy ki sadi, Me mee mei sab sambhal lungi, sab thik kar dungi, Mishter Shah to kya khud Bhagwan bhi mere bachho ki khusi ke aade nahi aa sakte - Mei Maa hu ne 😂

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

What if they elope to America and take refuge with maa, then Shahs show up there and Maa lectures then about dushman samaj? And then they start singing and dancing together in the next festival? That's seems on brand for DKP.

Haye Rabba.. Ho toh sakta hain yeh bhi.... smiley23Koi mujhe woh sir deewar mein patakne waala gif udhaar de de.... That's exactly how I feel thinking about this.. smiley36