mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 months ago

Oh boy, Dil To Pagal Hai! The movie that has got everyone dancing to its tunes and humming its songs for years now. It's a classic Bollywood rom-com that's so cheesy, it's almost a dairy product.

But hey, let's not be too harsh on it. The film has its moments, and it's not just because of Shah Rukh Khan's dimples. The dance numbers are so infectious that you'll find yourself gyrating your hips to "Bholi Si Surat" and "Le Gayi" even if you're a couch potato.

But let's talk about the story. It's basically a love triangle between Nisha, Rahul, and Pooja. And yes, it's not the most original plotline out there. It's been done to death in Bollywood, but hey, who needs originality when you have Shah Rukh Khan and his charming smile?

It's perfect for a lazy Sunday afternoon. Just don't take it too seriously, and you'll have a blast. And if you're a Shah Rukh Khan fan, you'll probably love it even more.

What do you guys think of this cheesy movie?

Edited by mintyblue - 12 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Pooja and Nisha were not friends.

Rahul and nisha were friends 😳

It was nice cheesy movie.I liked the ending of the movie.

Edited by pickachu - 12 months ago
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

the songs are so beautiful

arre re, bholi si surat, dtph, dholna, le gayi

and everyone was so adorable in the movie

karishma looked stunning, and was at her peak

but the srk and madhuri chemistry sold the movie

aur pass scene still gets mileage in the shows.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

My favourite song is Are Re Are

Maroonporsche thumbnail

It is a nice Sunday movie

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Mm I liked this film .. I don't think I could watch it again tho.

But in saying that.. I watched it enough for a life time

JustWandering thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

IF YOU EVER FEEL USELESS

JUST THINK ABOUT MADHURI DIXIT'S

DUPATTA IN DIL TO PAGAL HAI

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I love DTPH for its visual appeal.❤️ It's still such a fresh looking film and the songs are lovely👏

Another thing I love about this film is its BGM. I just love the BGM in every scene of this film.

SRK and Madhuri's chemistry was good, and Madhuri looked like a dream as Pooja. I also liked Akshay Kumar's character. I wish he was a real person. I would've married him right away.😆

But Lolo (Nisha) is the best thing about this film. Her character kind of goes through all 5 stages of grief (Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance), because of her one-sided love.

I love her character's arc.😳

I hate how pseudo-intellectuals of today obsess over finding flaws and logic in these kind of films from the 90s. 90s had many problematic films, but DTPH isn't one of them.

It's among my favorite comfort-watch movies.

Edited by diasingh2 - 12 months ago
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

I love DTPH for its visual appeal.❤️ It's still such a fresh looking film and the songs are lovely👏

Another thing I love about this film is its BGM. I just love the BGM in every scene of this film.

SRK and Madhuri's chemistry was good, and Madhuri looked like a dream as Pooja. I also liked Akshay Kumar's character. I wish was a real person. I would've married him right away.😆

But Lolo (Nisha) is the best thing about this film. Because of her one-sided love, her character kind of goes through all 5 stages of grief (Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance), I love her character's arc.

I hate how pseudo-intellectuals of today obsess over finding flaws and logic in these kind of films from the 90s. 90s had many problematic films, but DTPH isn't one of them.

It's among my favorite comfort-watch movies.

I haven't watched this movie yet

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is my most most fave movie in Bollywood. My two faves madz and srk ❤️