Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothijssager thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Deltablues

1. Vinu is 7? I don't think CBSE has introduced the birds-and-bees talk for second graders yet.

2. More domestic abuse and harassment. Yay!

3. Yeah. Vinu is child, his Karma is getting traumatised at age 7.

ale this is for the second one ,so you want virat with vamp tho khulke bolo mujhe tho Sai ke aas paas bhi nahin chahiye makers nahin chod rahein is liye bataya if they want to really resurrect and want sairat. That's it. Hamari kab suni hai ki ab sunenge?

Edited by jyothijssager - 1 years ago
jyothijssager thumbnail

1. Vinu is 7? I don't think CBSE has introduced the birds-and-bees talk for second graders yet.

2. More domestic abuse and harassment. Yay!

3. Yeah. Vinu is child, his Karma is getting traumatised at age 7.

ye vinu is a child not a robot Jo key dedi to bajane lage jaise kabhi jaadugarni kabhi apni delusional family protector. Dil se kuch nikalta nahin Hain kya, questions nahin, khud ka soch nahin ,feelings sirf vamp ke liye uthte hain.

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This is in good faith so I hope people genuinely feel free to express their opinions :

What was Virat and Sai's core character arc that the makers have ruined resulting in a massive drop from top 2 to top 3?

Virat I don’t think ever had a core character from the start of the show. He was bad then, now he is superlative degree of worst. 

Kamal Joshi judged Virat on the basis of his professional qualities not his personal characteristics and his conduct towards life.

Sai was a lady who saw things as either right or wrong .

So whatever she deemed as right, she took a strong stand for it and whatever she deemed as wrong, she stood against it irrespective of the person opposite her.

First I think even after single handedly upbringing Savi should have told her why she and her father cannot be together again and they can only do co-parenting.

Secondly, Sai giving in to Vinu’s demand.

I understand that Vinu is attached more to Patralekha than to Sai and might hold grudges and resentment against her if she tried to take him with her

But here also, Virat should have played that role of making Vinu understand instead of behaving like a narcissist and a psychotic person that too on someone who isn’t willing to do so.

jyothijssager thumbnail

I thought you are sensible enough when you commented on my frustration post . But you are not, if you remember each word I mentioned in that post is what makers have subjected Sai to suffer as a person in the show. Alfaaz tumhein buri lagi but 2 and half years se Jo gandgi chala rahein hain makers , wo nahin lagi. For us it is 2 and half years but acc to makers Sai suffering is more than 14 or 15 years and still suffering It was so much less , if we spit out wrt to each episode of ghum then one thread is not enough itni gaaliyaan aur baddua lagayi Jaa sakti hain. Karma is a bitch they say but karma is the fruit we get in multifolds for whatever we do is what I feel. Nobody should be spared.

jyothijssager thumbnail

I am not sensible enough to know that a 7 y/o would not understand the complexities of surrogacy, IVF and pregnancy even? My mother went through a miscarriage when I was 7 and I didn't even know about it.

Secondly, Pakhi's Karma is jail. India has laws.

Thirdly, you said Virat should go even worse before redemption and misuse his power to groomswap? Such cavalier attitude towards extrajudicial abuse of power just for a tv show is sensible but not I. Cool then.

okay a 4 grade kid is 7 years. Ok I think you don't really know but during savi'school admission and during the race they mentioned about garade and also savi would be admitted on merit to a higher class of vinu

So why the makers are not showing her in Jail or mental asylum. Virat and a part of his family should also be sentenced.

Okay I told my kid about abortion when it was four  and it accepted . Pura procedure tho nahin bataya. Samjhaya Jaa sakta hai.

Because daily they are doing it , everyday Virat is going aboard.

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyothijssager

okay a 4 grade kid is 7 years.

The leap was 7 years. Savi is a few months younger than Vinu? 

Anyhow, even if he is 9 i.e 4th grader doesn't make him old enough to be exposed to the concept of sex, pregnancy, ivf, surrogacy without getting traumatised. He's still prepubescent. Only on this forum can people fight over whether prepubescent children are old enough for SexEd or not. 

CBSE introduces reproduction to 13 y/os btw 

jyothijssager thumbnail

The leap was 7 years. Savi is a few months younger than Vinu? 

Anyhow, even if he is 9 i.e 4th grader doesn't make him old enough to be exposed to the concept of sex, pregnancy, ivf, surrogacy without getting traumatised. He's still prepubescent. Only on this forum can people fight over whether prepubescent children are old enough for SexEd or not. 

CBSE introduces reproduction to 13 y/os btw 

Are you a mother  ? I am. Explicitly batate nahin hain . But example kans ,vasudev, devaki , rohini , balram and Krishna ki kahaniyan bache jaante bhi hain or samajhte bhi.  Here everything is mentioned aur bache samajhte hain apne soch se.  I don't know about other members but here you are not understanding. 13 years, cbse padhaayi ki baat kyu kar Rahi ho.

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyothijssager

okay a 4 grade kid is 7 years. Ok I think you don't really know but during savi'school admission and during the race they mentioned about garade and also savi would be admitted on merit to a higher class of vinu

So why the makers are not showing her in Jail or mental asylum. Virat and a part of his family should also be sentenced.

Okay I told my kid when it was four  and it accepted . Pura procedure tho nahin bataya. Samjhaya Jaa sakta hai.

Because daily they are doing it , everyday Virat is going aboard.

Really how would you explain artificial insermination to a kid without asking them other questions? You would have to explain the process of fertilisation to explain why Sai's baby had to be. Implanted in Pakhi's uterus.

Anyhow, you assume that your 4 y/o finds this interesting enough to even to listen to you properly let alone to retain the information. That is not the case with Vinu.

I see a larger gripe in the forum regarding Pakhi not signing the divorce papers rather than why they haven't been punished. As if divorce from Virat is a punishment

Anyhow.

jyothijssager thumbnail

Really how would you explain artificial insermination to a kid without asking them other questions? You would have to explain the process of fertilisation to explain why Sai's baby had to be. Implanted in Pakhi's uterus.

Anyhow, you assume that your 4 y/o finds this interesting enough to even to, listen to you properly let alone to retain the information. That is not the case with Vinu.

I see a larger gripe in the forum regarding Pakhi not signing the divorce papers rather than why they haven't been punished. As if divorce from Virat is a punishment

Anyhow.

Are you really kidding when the kid knows a baby is in tummy in the morn and no in the evening. How do you think a mother would explain as you mentioned?Disgusting. A child should not be answered for what is changed.

I didn't know you are ababy who doesn't know the stories of Krishna balram but many kids know who are less than 4 years.

Bhaad mein jaaye p , bhaad mein Jaaye Virat aur chavannies. I only care about about justice to Sai , vinu ,savi whose life got tyranny due to those vultures.

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ctrl + C then Ctrl + V