Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pratyay

I always had issues with Virat's character. Surrogacy track was the worst. It was unbearable for me to watch being a single woman. 

I liked Sai fighting for herself even when someone was with her or not. Sai not fighting for vinu is pissing me off. 

The toxicity that makers are trying to pass off as love from ML side is pathetic.

The makers did a blunder when they didn’t show Sai revealing the surrogacy truth during the custody battle lol—— 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 finished in just one episode lol—— audience likes these kinda court reveal episodes lol—- they chose to show ML’s DDP for one entire week🤣🤣🤪 which again backfired toh kya hi bole lol 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I always had issues with Virat's character...He was a red flag when he actually blamed Sai for losing his pyaari cheez  and also blasted her , called her the reason he is losing his job, when the same man was ready to lose a job years later for another woman because of the a vaada again.

My love for the chemistry Sairat made me ignore the red flag and i watched hoping the man will get better as he falls in love..Then the next red flag came when he normalised the abuse that happened in his house, when Sai was forced to grind the spices, was humiliated and made fun of for hurting herself in the process , manipulated her into living his house emotionally..i remember a very prominent member wrote a long thread on patriarchal abuse and talked about what this show is going to be and left, saying she won't be able to watch this..

The next flag again came when he lost at her for wearing Alta , was ready to blast her for the same , where i came from the belief that he is going to shut his family member for forcing her for such a trivial things..

It went on and on .. and he went down , even more down...

Sai was that character who wanted to leave the house at the first instance of verbal abuse. She could not believe what she is being made to do..she could believe the language that is being used in the house...Sai was leaving Virat for just using his physical strength to stop her from going out and here we have this woman being in love with him his ways..Normalizing physical abuse, verbal toh khair dur ki baat hai...

Edited by asmi_ekaa - 1 years ago
Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

I always had issues with Virat's character...He was a red flag when he actually blamed Sai for losing his pyaar cheez  and also blasted her , called her the reason he is losing his job, when the same man was ready to lose a job years later for another woman because of the a vaada again.

My love for the chemistry Sairat made me ignore the red flag and i watched hoping the man will get better as he falls in love..Then the next red flag came when he normalised the abuse that happened in his house, when Sai was forced to grind the spices, was humiliated and made fun of for hurting herself in the process , manipulated her into living his house emotionally..i remember a very prominent member wrote a long thread on patriarchal abuse and talked about what this show is going to be and left, saying she won't be able to watch this..

The next flag again came when he lost at her for wearing Alta , was ready to blast her for the same , where i came from the belief that he is going to shut his family member for forcing her for such a trivial things..

Sai was that character who wanted to leave the house at the first instance of verbal abuse. She could not believe what she is being made to do..she could believe the language that is being used in the house...Sai was leaving Virat for just using his physical strength to stop her from going out and here we have this woman being in love with him his ways..Normalizing physical abuse, verbal toh khair dur ki baat hai...

I remember him telling her karishma to bring sai forcefully down if she doesn't agree in alta scene. 

People who think he suddenly got butchered should rewatch the show. 

There are many red flags since beginning. 

He didn't tell sai that his ex gonna live with him. Pretended he and his ex r just friends. 

He treated pakhi as his lover even after pakhi marriage. When he was returning nagpur, he called pakhi to inform not his mother. That says everything. 

When pakhi knocked the door first time post sairat marriage, he told her she didn't have to knock the door. 

He even told bahu should do adjustments nothing about his family. 

List is big. 

looseseal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

I always had issues with Virat's character...He was a red flag when he actually blamed Sai for losing his pyaar cheez  and also blasted her , called her the reason he is losing his job, when the same man was ready to lose a job years later for another woman because of the a vaada again.

Sad na where we have landed. 

But makes sense. Take a young, barely legal girl in by a forced marriage. Gaslight her any worries by saying her father trusted him to take care of her and he know whats best for her. And then incessantly abuse her...All the while ganging up on her, telling her this is so much more than what she is worthy of....

Anyone's spirit would break

And the same abuse and gaslighting is still gong on. Virat didn't abuse her...poor Virat was forced by her to abuse her. He suffered because she left, he is hurt because she wants to move on. Moreover, she wont be loved if its not for Virats badappan to love her......yuck man kaise kaise log hote hai

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

I remember him telling her karishma to bring sai forcefully down if she doesn't agree in alta scene. 

He didn't tell sai that his ex gonna live with him. Pretended he and his ex r just friends. 

He treated pakhi as his lover even after pakhi marriage. When he was returning nagpur, he called pakhi to inform not his mother. That says everything. 

When pakhi knocked the door first time post sairat marriage, he told her she didn't have to knock the door. 

List is big. 

Gosh, when he refused to give her and usha maushi food and forced them to starve

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

I remember him telling her karishma to bring sai forcefully down if she doesn't agree in alta scene

List is big. 

@bold Yeah me too..you liked a certain pair and then you know back of the mind  the  guilty feeling would be oh this is not right,he is behaving wrongly treating her wrongly ,inhumanely when he said things like these ..

Yes he told her he is in love with someone else people will be in love with her forever, but she never knew that love would be living in his house, banging her room doors late at night, trying to humiliate her, with the family at every given opportunity..

Remember he ran back to explain Pakhi that the kurta wale marks were not what she thinks it is. 

He told her to help with the household work, as all bahus do that when she was abused during mirchi kaand.. the man did not even take his food himself..and gave lectures on Bahu and her duties..never felt bad when she said that she had lost her self after marriage , she has no time to do her things...

He never felt bad for an 18 year old girl having to deal with his orthodox family, studies loss of only parent..infact he offended  if she ever mentioned about how her life has changed..that too she mentioned in a very casual and funny kinda way..

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lol, V never had a character arc, and if he had any, he is true to it till date, being a loser bhabhi bhakt🤣

Just that his acting, personality and face have become unbearable and you got someone else to compare him to. 

Him still being married to P, telling her that she is the mother of Vinu while running behind Sai and telling her that she is aai of his kids...Indian audience are not so shameless as yet to tolerate this nonsense.

He was on HM with bhabhi where they could have done everything had she not lost her uterus.

His sense of entitlement goes back to the first few episodes. He was a liar then, he is a liar now... Hiding about his family and P from Sai then, to hiding divorce papers and Vinu's truth now.

Remember he didn't know so much happened to Devi tsi because he was always all about himself.

Regarding Sai, she is also the same. She was fierce before because she didn't have any attachment but then she got dependent, felt the feeling of having someone/ family as love, had kids, so can't accept her to be that stubborn, still she made an attempt to run away with savi. She is always shown like that...when someone does something for her, she gets grateful and happy, whether V taking a 'stand' for her once in a blue moon, getting her admitted into a medical College or taking care/ being kind of her kids. So i guess the arc is intact, just that people are bored of this ever stretching story. Also Sai not calling out her abusers mistakes whatever her reasons might be.

Anilaanu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Virat said the place UM lives in CN (servant's room)is actually Sai's place not his room.....when he was suspended I think under false case by vittal....

He couldn't even respect the daughter of the person because of whom he is alive...literally considered sai as servant 

Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I've always found Virat to be a spineless loser from the beginning and he is still the same. And no he didn't get butchered to glorify the new ML, these are his inherent traits.

First time I realized this when that trip fiasco happened as a direct result of his actions but blame was put on Sai mostly and Pakhi for fighting like cats! I was shocked seeing him gaslight Sai like that, telling them to take a sword or something and just kill him cuz he can't stand the fighting. He planned to bring Sai along without P's knowledge, lied to whole family about it, told Sai everything's fine then but when shit hit the fan blamed the women.

Also Sai got insulted the most by Pakhi for no damn reason and he made it seem like both were equally responsible for the drama. His pyaari cheez literally screamed that she wanted to spend alone time & was frustrated but he couldn't find the spine to defend his legal patni.

The fight that followed between them in their room after that was one of the best! Sai dropped so many truth bombs. In fact I actually liked sai rat fighting scenes more than their social distancing romance! 

Msburnout thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No drama No entertainment.  It's just BORING.

When Sai was sidelined; VP was shown full fleged TRP was indeed at its best not bcz of VP but bcz of kids identities. Both their identities were hidden/ unknown to their parents. Classic ITV Formula. Credits go to kids. Neither my didi nor sairat was the reason. In the name of "Virat getting to know his Baby vinu is still alive" makers cleverly tried and shoved extreme VP cringey down her throats trp dropped that week ( I was so happy 🤣). 

Extreme WWing criminal by lead, butchering a Lead to keep PL relevant formula ain't working and Makers are losing their Loyal watchers. People would expect a mother son reunion track not sai sathya track that doesn't mean sathya is the reason behind the drop in TRP lol. They simply not giving us fans what we needed IN ORDER lol. PL is still relevant and isn't lost anything so far. Happy that Vinu is in doc aunty/ guardian angel phase but wanted him to accept Sai as AAI. 

Unfortunately makers are using Sai's core character only when they need TRP otherwise back with my didi's DDP and Sai sympathising didi track. 

It's like watching a whole new show.