Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Clois_semperanc

I've always found Virat to be a spineless loser from the beginning and he is still the same. And no he didn't get butchered to glorify the new ML, these are his inherent traits.

First time I realized this when that trip fiasco happened as a direct result of his actions but blame was put on Sai mostly and Pakhi for fighting like cats! I was shocked seeing him gaslight Sai like that, telling them to take a sword or something and just kill him cuz he can't stand the fighting. He planned to bring Sai along without P's knowledge, lied to whole family about it, told Sai everything's fine then but when shit hit the fan blamed the women.

Also Sai got insulted the most by Pakhi for no damn reason and he made it seem like both were equally responsible for the drama. His pyaari cheez literally screamed that she wanted to spend alone time & was frustrated but he couldn't find the spine to defend his legal patni.

The fight that followed between them in their room after that was one of the best! Sai dropped so many truth bombs. In fact I actually liked sai rat fighting scenes more than their social distancing romance! 

Bruh that this idiot ruined his brother's life and still had no shame facilitating his Bhabhi's emotional cheating just shows you that he has no loyalty towards anyone

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

It is not Sai or Virat's character arc which has resulted in this, it is Kaku's character arc. Kaku was the flavour of Ghum with her taunts and caustic tongue

They have turned her into this meek cat who was getting scolded by Ashwini 🤦‍♀️

Deltablues thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msburnout

No no sorry if you think I was not agreeing to your point. I can understand your take slowly once everything goes to their plan they would show some drama.. 😊even audience might out of habit would tune in once IPL is over na but right now there is nothing. that's what I said in other post I miss early Ghum's toxicity 🤣 that's what I meant it from my view. 

Yes because Pawmo ka useless devdaspana is boring. Tashan kahan hai.

Edited by Deltablues - 1 years ago
Deltablues thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

It is not Sai or Virat's character arc which has resulted in this, it is Kaku's character arc. Kaku was the flavour of Ghum with her taunts and caustic tongue

They have turned her into this meek cat who was getting scolded by Ashwini 🤦‍♀️

100% this.

They need Amba vs BK asap.

Edited by Deltablues - 1 years ago
UPSC2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deltablues

Bruh only 3 shows out of all have managed to hit 2 trp, so if you wanna say Pandya sliding from 2.2 to 1.6 is not a major drop, or Tamrind hitting an all-time low is nothing, that's upto you.

Pepper are unnecessary blaming story or character for dip in trp.this show never had story or character arc.match start at 7.30.so time at 8 pm is very crucial phase for t20 gane which nobody wants to miss no matter what.thats why trp dip so much .nothing else.

This year ipl is something else.Nobody wants to miss it for this pathetic show.its dhoni last ipl,virat kohli revival in this ipl.afyer his woest ipl last year.so who would miss such matches.

jyothijssager thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okay and what are the alternatives?

Do you still want to know after today's episode because I feel makers are clear to close down the show soon. Whatever alternative first remove p and then change the actor playing v . Everything will fall in place.

1.Truth which Sai stands for always is the best alternative which she failed to implement wrt her son vinu. Reveal the entire truth . If you don't want to reveal paapi's face it's upto you but reveal about surrogacy, pregnancy period his birth,  how he was snatched and given to surrogate ,his father's and family's betrayal when culprit was sent to jail and her walking out with him and the accident.

2.Virat itni gir hi Chuka hai sudharne se pehle aur giron and kuch bhi karon like bride groom swapping or anything but marry Sai at any cost. Don't forget divorce with pakhi, use your status as DCP .

3. If karma should be shown then Sai should marry Satya but Virat should divorce pakhi , vinu 's delusional family should break , ashwinis and p doglapan should be out and Virat leave the house.

If they want to there are many alternatives but they are killing the show . Just wait and watch. They will try to sep savi from Sai and degrade her more to bump her off from the show as soon as possible but they will have to close down the show .

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I have watched first 200 episodes of this show

Vorat from day 1 was the red Flag

He is the child of patriarchy & misogyny that runs in our society so deep that we can't differentiate or separate ourselves from it

Virat took Sai down with him because Sai had nooo one to protect her

Chavan's have rubbed on her too

She became this bitter person who had her claws out all the time because she is day in and day out is abused by these people for the past 14 years 

I think Sai should have ran with Savi on the first chance and vanished into thin air because these people won't let be in peace ever 

Amba is right about this

Satya will try his best to protect Sai but the truth is Satya doesn't himself know how deep this water is he is going to drown right beside Sai because his past will knock him down hard too :((

Virat is not just toxic he is a serial abuser Physio

I'm honestly scared for Sai Savi Satya Vinu and too soem extent even for pakhi

Because Pakhi doesn't deserve to be abused like that 

If she committed crimes put her behind bars 

But showing Virat pushing and abusing Pakhi also makes me Sick 

Deltablues thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothijssager

Do you still want to know after today's episode because I feel makers are clear to close down the show soon. Whatever alternative first remove p and then change the actor playing v . Everything will fall in place.

1.Truth which Sai stands for always is the best alternative which she failed to implement wrt her son vinu. Reveal the entire truth . If you don't want to reveal paapi's face it's upto you but reveal about surrogacy, pregnancy period his birth,  how he was snatched and given to surrogate ,his father's and family's betrayal when culprit was sent to jail and her walking out with him and the accident.

2.Virat itni gir hi Chuka hai sudharne se pehle aur giron and kuch bhi karon like bride groom swapping or anything but marry Sai at any cost. Don't forget divorce with pakhi, use your status as DCP .

3. If karma should be shown then Sai should marry Satya but Virat should divorce pakhi , vinu 's delusional family should break , ashwinis and p doglapan should be out and Virat leave the house.

If they want to there are many alternatives but they are killing the show . Just wait and watch. They will try to sep savi from Sai and degrade her more to bump her off from the show as soon as possible but they will have to close down the show .

1. Vinu is 7? I don't think CBSE has introduced the birds-and-bees talk for second graders yet.

2. More domestic abuse and harassment. Yay!

3. Yeah. Vinu is child, his Karma is getting traumatised at age 7.

jyothijssager thumbnail

1. Vinu is 7? I don't think CBSE has introduced the birds-and-bees talk for second graders yet.

vinu is 4th grade along with savi. He may be 9 or 10 not 7

This one is according to makers as Virat is not being ousted as a character not mine

Karma delusion se tho baahar ayega 

jyothijssager thumbnail

ale 9 or 10 ka tho hai but play school kid ki tarah jaadugarni ki story ko Maan ke real maa ko dhakka de sakta hai Naa ye baby.allelelele. 

Edited by jyothijssager - 1 years ago