Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a year ago

Intriguing!

So many kerala girls are recruited for ISIS?

TotalBetty thumbnail

I've posted this before here, I am reminded of a Mumbai boy from a well to do family running off to join ISIS, but he later came back disillusioned as they gave him only menial jobs like cleaning the toilet, instead of prestigious jobs like beheading like he had hoped šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø 

I think it's bone chillingly hilarious šŸ˜²šŸ˜†

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BettyA1

Intriguing!

So many kerala girls are recruited for ISIS?

Yes , this is just a tip of an iceberg 

it is with name pfi n was banned recently .

Kerala has been the target of Islamists since 2009

According to a recent investigation, approximately 32,000 females from the Hindu and Christian faiths in Kerala and Mangalore have converted to Islam since 2009. The majority of these girls eventually wind up in Syria, Afghanistan, and other regions with a high concentration of ISIS and Haqqani influence. The movie will reveal the truth about this conspiracy and the suffering of these ladies.

Though the conversions started in 2009, ISIS involvement in Kerala was initially traced in 2013. As early as 2014, ISIS established roots in Kerala, with modules encouraging religious conversions and aiming to attract professionals to join its troops in Afghanistan and Syria. Plenty of Kerala men and women are said to have joined the ISKP (Islamic State of Khorasan Province) in recent years. The United Nations warned in its 2020 terrorism report that there are a substantial number of ISIS terrorists in the Indian state of Kerala.

Furthermore, a National Investigation Agencyā€™s charge sheet filed in July 2020 in connection with the murder of Special Sub Inspector Wilson revealed a strong association between ISIS terrorists active and growing in the state. The NIA is currently investigating cases related to IS operating recruitment centres in Kerala. Several non-Muslim women have also been radicalized and converted in the last few years and have been sent to Afghanistan and Syria to fight for the Islamic State.

Converting and radicalizing women in Kerala

When Mini Vijayan, a military official, alleged that her daughter Aparna had been forcibly converted to Islam, the issue of Kerala women being converted and recruited by ISIS received additional widespread attention in 2016. Aparna was linked to Sathyasarani, also known as the Malappuram-based Markazul Hidaya Educational and Charitable Trust. She arrived at the courthouse with a woman named Sumayya. Aparna informed the authorities that she had converted to Islam and did not want to rejoin her mother. When Aparna disappeared from her Kochi dormitory as a B. Tech. student, she married Aashiq, an auto driver from Malappuram.

The Malappuram connection

These ladies were all discovered to be associated with the Markazul Hidaya or the Sathyasarani Trust in Malappuram. Hadiyaā€™s conversion and marriage to Shafeen Jahan were not unrelated events, according to the NIA, that testified in court, but rather the result of a planned operation by Sathyasarani and PFI. According to a sting operation against Sathyasarani and PFI, the founding member of PFI acknowledged on video that their ultimate objective is to turn India into an Islamic state. Additionally, it was announced that the NIA had received the investigative report.

The Sathyasarani Trust in Malappuram, also known as the Markazul Hidaya, a PFI-run organization, appears to be the unifying theme connecting these conversions and ā€œeducation.ā€ Individuals associated with this center included Aparna, Hadiya (Akhila), and the ladies who traveled to join ISIS. The records of 70 Hindu and Christian girlsā€™ conversions were found during an investigation by law enforcement officials. The girls were there, according to the trust, to study religion.

Sathyasarani is only one of several institutions. Its supporters continue to reject any affiliations with extreme organizations or terrorist organizations. In Kerala, several of these facilities are in operation. Zakir Naikā€™s Islamic Research Foundation is the primary source of literature used by 95% of these brainwashing centres. Numerous converted females have also mentioned how enthralled they were by Naikā€™s talks. 5,975 persons in the state reportedly converted to Islam between 2011 and 2015, according to government statistics. 1,410 people converted alone in 2015. Women under 35 make up a staggering 76 per cent of the new converts.

Conclusion of The Kerala Story

Radical Islam has deeply rooted itself in Kerala. The sheer volume of radicalization, conversion, and recruiting centres operating is still far from grabbing the attention of the national media or directing it toward the issue. However, it is undeniably a matter of grave concern. In the post-ISIS world, using women as tools and weaponsā€”whether through sex slavery or recruitment for terrorismā€”is no longer a secret. The governments, both state and union, must take it seriously and devise effective solutions to combat the problem. Now that the film ā€˜The Kerala Storyā€™ is about to release soon, there is hope that this serious issue will come to the centre of the popular discourse.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

I've posted this before here, I am reminded of a Mumbai boy from a well to do family running off to join ISIS, but he later came back disillusioned as they gave him only menial jobs like cleaning the toilet, instead of prestigious jobs like beheading like he had hoped šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø 

I think it's bone chillingly hilarious šŸ˜²šŸ˜†

Y beheading is prestigious job ?  

World started crying for showing d truth šŸ¤£

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The trailer was well cut. Much better than I expected it to be. The sad part is iā€™ve seen so many people on social media spout exactly what is being said in this video. That picture is often used of the lollipop in the wrapper vs the open lollipop with flies on it to show why itā€™s important for girls to cover up. The ā€œyou have so many Godsā€, followed by taunts about monkey and elephant Gods is something I have myself grown up hearing and it was not a nice feeling. Itā€™s interesting how they show the behind the scenes of how they lure innocent girls in. Kinda reminds me of a very pivotal scene in Family Man season 1. 

@Betty: apparently those of south asian origin are seen as being inferior and yes, are often given menial jobs. Another true story on ISIS recruitment - a Netflix movie called Profile. A journalist goes undercover and at one point actually falls in to the whole trap.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: sev.puri

The trailer was well cut. Much better than I expected it to be. The sad part is iā€™ve seen so many people on social media spout exactly what is being said in this video. That picture is often used of the lollipop in the wrapper vs the open lollipop with flies on it to show why itā€™s important for girls to cover up. The ā€œyou have so many Godsā€, followed by taunts about monkey and elephant Gods is something I have myself grown up hearing and it was not a nice feeling. Itā€™s interesting how they show the behind the scenes of how they lure innocent girls in. Kinda reminds me of a very pivotal scene in Family Man season 1. 

@Betty: apparently those of south asian origin are seen as being inferior and yes, are often given menial jobs. Another true story on ISIS recruitment - a Netflix movie called Profile. A journalist goes undercover and at one point actually falls in to the whole trap.

Meaning he himself falls for their ideology and becomes a terrorist?

BLUE - South Asians are the Mexicans of the Middle East... That's what they say

Edited by BettyA1 - a year ago
sev.puri thumbnail

Maaning he himself falls for their ideology and beacomes a terrorist?

BLUE - South Asians are the Mexicans of the Middle East... That's what they say

She goes undercover to try and get recruited as an ISIS bride. Poses as a revert. And at one point massively begins to sympathise with the ISIS recruiter.

Itā€™s the double standards for me. South asians will give their entire lives slaving away, working hard and building a lifestyle in the middle east but up until very very recently, would have to go back to India/Pakistan etc when they retire. But the exact same people will kick up a huge fuss about the West not taking enough immigrants in. Hypocrites.

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sev.puri

I want to see that movie. Don't know if it's avail on Netflix in the UK.

Islam never taught, what this grp is doing. 

Even in a battle, you are only allowed to self defend and not attack. 

This grp is doing what they want. Not just Hindus and Christians.  Muslims are also being lured into it. 

sev.puri thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

I want to see that movie. Don't know if it's avail on Netflix in the UK.

Islam never taught, what this grp is doing. 

Even in a battle, you are only allowed to self defend and not attack. 

This grp is doing what they want. Not just Hindus and Christians.  Muslims are also being lured into it. 

Check it out if you can. Itā€™s based on a British journalist actually. Probably gained further traction after the whole Shamima Begum controversy. I think girls from other religions are seen as easy targets, they anyway are considered kaafir as per these guys. Same thing happened with the British Pakistani grooming gangs. White girls are seen as inferior, broken families and easy targets unfortunately.