atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I have always wondered why the hell were all uocoming starlets like Kajol, Raveena and Lolo were fighting over Ajay of all people in 90s?

How come he has had so many affairs with lot of newbies and established ones? And yet no one called him casanova like they used to bash Akshay and Ranbir?

He also used Kangana but she keeps silent about him even as she goes around bashing rest of industry. She has never dared to take his name.

How come he managed to get so many girls and still maintain family man image?

He has no special looks or physique nor is from a big family like Kapoors. So why he gets these girls?

He has also managed to keep good friendship with his long time single friends like Tabu.

He has also spoken against awards, dancing at weddings, stage shows, he has had rivalries with others and political controversies too. But no one ever bashed or dragged him over coals like they do to other stars like Khans or Akki or Bachchans, Kapoors etc.

How come he manages to get away with anything and has also managed to remain a stable star with lot of hits, good work under his belt?

People hardly question his awards either though his National awards and Padma awards are all under NDA/BJP govt and his family is known to be close to BJP. Akshay and Saif always get bashed and memed for their awards and it is said they got it due to political sycophancy. 

Why does Ajay manage to get away with it all? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Same question. Batao batao koi. i want to know why kangana is silent about him?

Edited by Raijeera - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

That he is married to Kajol. That's it.

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

He did date Lolo, but Raveena liked him. 

I don't know if he has had affairs. I've heard about them though. 

Now this topic is a 6 million dollar question to which we do not have an answer.

This is going to keep me awake

.. he ain't got looks

...average physique

...average acting

...not from a really prestigious family like others

... what is it then?

Edited by carisma2 - 1 years ago
Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” nobody pays heed to him because they don't find him worthy enough to be discussed. 

He is not popular , nobody talks about him .

Baat bhi unki hoti hai jinme koi baat hoti hai .๐Ÿ˜†

What will people get if they'll bash him? 

Nobody takes him serious. 

He doesn't have a strong fanbase as well. 

After marrying ajay devgan , kajol's importance has toned down as well overall. Nobody seems to care about this bollywood couple. 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

He is a bhakt ๐Ÿ˜†

JayaBachan thumbnail

His dreamy eyes apparently. ๐Ÿคฃ

B0A4241C-0C9F-4E1B-93BA-3620B6547234.jpeg

atominis thumbnail

Hmm. Makes sense.

I am amused how Aamir banning awards still gets debated while Ajay doing same in 90s is never discussed nor is he asked again and again about it.

Ajay hardly had good relation with PR or media either.

I doubt if he would get as much limelight as he does if he did not marry a more popular star like Kajol.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ajay Devgn ko kaun bulayega shaadi me naachne๐Ÿ˜†. "Aaj hai sagai sunn ladki ke bhai, zara naachke humko dikha"๐Ÿคฃ

In between there were a lotta rumours that SRK-Ajay dont get along. They brushed it off. 

He has had an open feud with KJo but they both seem to have put it past them, at least publically.

Pata nahi kaunsa Brahmastra hai Ajay ke pas๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: atominis

Hmm. Makes sense.

I am amused how Aamir banning awards still gets debated while Ajay doing same in 90s is never discussed nor is he asked again and again about it.

Ajay hardly had good relation with PR or media either.

I doubt if he would get as much limelight as he does if he did not marry a more popular star like Kajol.

He won't because he is not from a bollywood family as well and he himself avoids media and paps alot. 

The little limelight he gets is because of kajol and that too would disappear , once in a while he gets highlighted because of kajol or nyasa .