Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ohophelia

There are many individual schools that are not government sponsored like NSD and FTII that have less stringent rules about duration of the course and credentials. Deepika went to Anupam Kher's acting school prior to OSO. Indian actors go to US for acting schools for the same reason indian students go to foreign universities. They want exposure and consider the latter superior

Even the critics do.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She went to the acting school? When?šŸ˜†

Isn't she shooting for something rn?

So in her new film we can see expressions matching the scenes?

Kya wo hume 'tangg karna' band karegi?šŸ˜†

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Or she can keep on coasting for 10, 15 yrs like he did and then find one somewhat decent role like Omkara and be hailed as 'so underrated' from then on

If you consider Langda Tyagi from Omkara only "decent", I don't know what else to say. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

There is a pre-set image about her that she is trash, even if she performs well or is decent.

Articles about Sara, Jahnvi & Ananya should not be posted in this forum, people pour hatred only in these threads.

atominis thumbnail

Manoj Bajpai, Ashutosh Rana, Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri, Jaya Bachchan, Shatrughan Sinha, Anupam Kher, Zarina Wahab, Mita Vashisht and many more are from NSD or FTII.

SRK trained with some renowned theatre and acting gurus before he got films. Ranbir went to an acting school abroad.

I have heard Deepika trained at Anupam Kher's acting institute as well for some time.

Edited by atominis - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

Sara had screen presence, good voice, good language skills and potential was visible in first film. But she has continued to decline or stagnate after that.

She needs to work on her expressions and her dance skills which are really bad. 

Acting school is a tad late now.

Sara lacks charisma or beauty like Deepika or Kat that can make up for poor acting skills. 

She is an average actor like her mom. Or perhaps she can continue to kill time till 38 and then make it as supporting actor like her dad.

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Or she can keep on coasting for 10, 15 yrs like he did and then find one somewhat decent role like Omkara and be hailed as 'so underrated' from then on

@bold:I can visualize Amrita Singh saying it.

Saif was a bad actor in 90s who somehow managed to stay afloat due to nepotism. He is overrated , hit and a miss kind of actor.

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I havenā€™t watch all of sarahs movies but the ones I have I found her good in those. She has a good screen presence, decent actor, Hindi bhi achi hai and dances well tooā€¦

I admire her fitness journey and how she hasnā€™t altered her features to fit the current ā€œtrendsā€ she looks the most natural in current lot 

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: atominis

Manoj Bajpai, Ashutosh Rana, Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri, Jaya Bachchan, Shatrughan Sinha, Anupam Kher, Zarina Wahab, Mita Vashisht and many more are from NSD or FTII.

SRK trained with some renowned theatre and acting gurus before he got films. Ranbir went to an acting school abroad.

I have heard Deepika trained at Anupam Kher's acting institute as well for some time.

@bold1: Yet he is such a bad actor.

@bold2: Cmon don't make this up. She was unbearable before Coctail.She should have asked for a refund of fees from him. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Sara had screen presence, good voice, good language skills and potential was visible in first film. But she has continued to decline or stagnate after that.

She needs to work on her expressions and her dance skills which are really bad. 

Acting school is a tad late now.

Sara lacks charisma or beauty like Deepika or Kat that can make up for poor acting skills. 

She is an average actor like her mom. Or perhaps she can continue to kill time till 38 and then make it as supporting actor like her dad.

Word to your post! 

I liked her in her debut movie Kedarnath but after that I didnā€™t like any of her movies at all except Atrangi Re..

Sheā€™s going to be around for a very long time..