Vicky in a pivotal role in SRK's next?

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

This will be his second Raju Hirani film after he out shadowed Ranbir in Sanju? It is listed in his upcoming movies on many sites? 🤷‍♀️

https://www.news18.com/news/movies/vicky-kaushal-poses-with-dunki-crew-did-he-just-confirm-role-in-shah-rukh-khan-raju-hirani-film-5236861.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Dunki: Shah Rukh Khan Shoots For A Momentous Song Opposite Vicky Kaushal In A Tight-Packed Schedule At The Filmcity – Deets Inside

https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/dunki-shah-rukh-khan-shoots-for-a-momentous-song-opposite-vicky-kaushal-in-a-tight-packed-schedule-at-the-filmcity-deets-inside/

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Whatever234

He didn’t overshadow Ranbir lol. He himself got overshadowed by Ranbir 🤣 Not a single soul cared abt him in the movie. Everyone, after coming out of the theatre was awed by RK’s performance and how he TOTALLY transformed into Dutt. In fact, Sanju is the biggest proof that those who think that just because someone like Vicky is not a big star and not that good looking, he automatically becomes a better actor than big stars like RK are wrong. Cuz RK totally owned that movie. Also, Vicky is still doing side roles??

Hi FOD

Well, actually you have better grammar then her. Coming back to the topic at hand. Everyone said Vicky Kaushal out performed Ranbir. There was one person that did not agree. It was the humble Vicky Kaushal himself. 

Ranbir Kapoor's latest release 'Sanju' has received a great response from the critics and the audience. The film even broke several records at the box office and even entered the 200 crore club.

Apart from Ranbir Kapoor, Vicky Kaushal's character was also liked a lot by the audience. Vicky played the role of Sanjay Dutt's friend Kamli in the biopic and received several accolades. The actor was even appreciated saying that he outperformed Ranbir Kapoor in the film. Recently during an interaction with a tabloid, Vicky spoke about the same and said that it is wrong to compare both the actors. He added that Ranbir Kapoor's performance in the film is unbelievable and he is glad that he got an opportunity to work with him and would love to work with him again.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/photo-features/sanjay-dutt-biopic-interesting-facts-about-the-ranbir-kapoor-starrer/is-this-what-sanjay-dutt-is-getting-out-of-sanju/photostory/64896715.cms

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Whatever234

He didn’t overshadow Ranbir lol. He himself got overshadowed by Ranbir 🤣 Not a single soul cared abt him in the movie. Everyone, after coming out of the theatre was awed by RK’s performance and how he TOTALLY transformed into Dutt. In fact, Sanju is the biggest proof that those who think that just because someone like Vicky is not a big star and not that good looking, he automatically becomes a better actor than big stars like RK are wrong. Cuz RK totally owned that movie. Also, Vicky is still doing side roles??

Sorry nothing personal. 

I just wanted to say.. I don't know why Vickys looks are such a problem for people? 

He's Okay.

When I first saw SRK in Deewana, I didn't approve of SRKs looks.

If people told the truth, then one knows.. he wasn't and isn't the most handsome actor.  His acting was not there completely either.  But he improved and in time became acceptable in looks 

Why is Vicky not being given a fair chance.  

Ranbhir,  same kind of movies... playboy films. It's his forte.  One that to be honest bores me. 

Sorry the above is not for u solely.. 

Just something that's been on my mind for a while  

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Sanju Movie Review: Ranbir shines as Dutt, but Paresh Rawal and Vicky Kaushal steal the show

https://www.radiocity.in/entertainment/reviews/sanju-movie-review-ranbir-shines-as-dutt-but-paresh-rawal-and-vicky-kaushal-steal-the-show-6941

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Coming to Ranbir Kapoor – this man is a genius. Absolutely no one could have played Sanjay Dutt how Kapoor plays him. He catches every emotion – anger, fear, love, hate – of Dutt and brings his brilliance to the screen. After a series of films not working, Kapoor proves that he is, indeed, one of the best we have.

But the show stealer here is Vicky Kaushal. I have genuinely never cried during a film but seeing Kaushal’s Kamlesh weep terribly for his best friend made me shed a tear. His performance is that moving and real.

https://bombayballoon.com/2018/06/29/sanju-in-a-mediocre-film-ranbir-kapoor-shines-vicky-kaushal-outshines/

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Sorry nothing personal. 

I just wanted to say.. I don't know why Vickys looks are such a problem for people? 

He's Okay.

When I first saw SRK in Deewana, I didn't approve of SRKs looks.

If people told the truth, then one knows.. he wasn't and isn't the most handsome actor.  His acting was not there completely either.  But he improved and in time became acceptable in looks 

Why is Vicky not being given a fair chance.  

Ranbhir,  same kind of movies... playboy films. It's his forte.  One that to be honest bores me. 

Sorry the above is not for u solely.. 

Just something that's been on my mind for a while  

His looks are only considered problematic here by RK fans. His fault is he married Katrina Kaif. Neutrally speaking no other forum do so many people find his looks problematic. He isn't hailed as the best looking man around. But he def is not considered ugly either. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail