Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Ranveer and Sammy look interesting.

For Bollywood standards of mythology (PS: New age) Sam is a lot. 

Otherwise in South Anushka has set the bar too high. 

As for Shakuntalam, Gunashekar often fails to execute his ideas on large scale. 

Edited by ElMystique - 1 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This is backstabbing from the makers. Vicky has worked so hard for this project, now it is going to someone else. If shooting / preparation wouldn't have started then it is understood, but this way it is not right.

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

This doesn’t look right. This is like Bombay Velvet 2.0 and we all know too well what happened to that and the main lead of that movie after that though being a nepo baby saved his ass. It would be ironic if RS gets involved in a similar fiasco. Such projects are doomed even before they takeoff. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

RS with Samantha makes for an interesting pair! Even Vicky with her would’ve been damn good! Wonder why Vicky opted out… He would’ve been perfect b/c he’s an even better actor than RS.

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

RS with Samantha makes for an interesting pair! Even Vicky with her would’ve been damn good! Wonder why Vicky opted out… He would’ve been perfect b/c he’s an even better actor than RS.

Vicky opted out or got replaced? If he opted out then it’s a fair game.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Vicky opted out or got replaced? If he opted out then it’s a fair game.

Idk, not following Vicky news, but I think people are pretty mad b/c it looks he got replaced? Which if true, is superrrr weird! As I said, he’s a significantly better actor than even RS, would’ve done complete justice to this role. 

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Idk, not following Vicky news, but I think people are pretty mad b/c it looks he got replaced? Which if true, is superrrr weird! As I said, he’s a significantly better actor than even RS, would’ve done complete justice to this role. 

RS got better screen presence while Vicky is a better actor but like I said, getting replaced after working hard for a role is not fair and will only create a lot of negative energy which we have seen time and again with several actors as well as the movies. 

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

This doesn’t look right. This is like Bombay Velvet 2.0 and we all know too well what happened to that and the main lead of that movie after that though being a nepo baby saved his ass. It would be ironic if RS gets involved in a similar fiasco. Such projects are doomed even before they takeoff. 

Yup, it's giving Bombay Velvet fiasco vibes. 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

we're talking about Sam here not Srk

I heard Shakuntalam is a disaster, is it?

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Many things were going against the movie starting with Guna Shekhar's inability to translate his passion onto the screen, quality of  VFX  casting Samantha in this role was his major blunder.Samantha is okay for contemporary story but Mythology requires something more. Samantha's dubbing didn't help either. Inspite being partial Telugu and living Hyderabad for such a long time and acting in so many Telugu films she still hasn't been able to get her pronunciation right. 

All she could talk about was her divorce and her illness during the promotions.

Nobody can hype themselves like the way she does.

To be fair, nothing besides her illness would garner headlines, everyone knew it was a failed project. Yeah tbh..Sam's dubbing wasn't the best.