Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minami_koi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Dreamzz

I tried to watch other acts of iqbal, specially angad after seeing crazy fan following.

But I couldn't just bear with it.

Me too...i tried to watch tumhari pakhi in which IQ was much younger and really good looking.. But somehow couldn't continue beyond 3-4 episodes..he was reduced to a diva...Same with Nima denzonpa too where he looks much similar to Dev ( only in looks).. 

Like I keep repeating IQ was destined to play Dev and vice versa. Hope they make good use of his skills.. 

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice update yaar!! Going in a smooth way..❤️

Oh god !! Matured dev is back. I thought he will be possessive after seeing him eager to know about their (Arjun and Vidhi)equation. But hamara budhu raichand ke baare mein kya kahe..shayad yaha bhi bechara vidhi ko bhi mehnat karna padega. Poor vidhi sandwiched between dev and Arjun.hoping for matured vidhi.varna jealous dev ko dikhado. Ab our dev(ta) Mahanata dekhne ki himmat nahi hai . Pls..

Minami_koi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinika

Very nice update yaar!! Going in a smooth way..❤️

Oh god !! Matured dev is back. I thought he will be possessive after seeing him eager to know about their (Arjun and Vidhi)equation. But hamara budhu raichand ke baare mein kya kahe..shayad yaha bhi bechara vidhi ko bhi mehnat karna padega. Poor vidhi sandwiched between dev and Arjun.hoping for matured vidhi.varna jealous dev ko dikhado. Ab our dev(ta) Mahanata dekhne ki himmat nahi hai . Pls..

Thanks a lot for the feedback. Iam a big fan of yours and Revutty's Ffs. Iam glad you read my update. Sure will bring a jealous Dev in the coming updates😊👍

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Minami_koi

Thanks a lot for the feedback. Iam a big fan of yours and Revutty's Ffs. Iam glad you read my update. Sure will bring a jealous Dev in the coming updates😊👍

Thank you yaar 🙏 I just started writing on ViDev before that I never wrote any story. Just whatever I feel after seeing them I used write that’s all . Nothing great. 
you selected a diff plot from story and we all are eager to see what happens next. Jealous dev!!! Wow !! Bring it on🔥

Name_sake101 thumbnail

Thank you for the update. Vidhi handled it well. Dev ki lanka lagni shuru ho gayi hai☺️looking forward to what he does next. He already has some sort of realization but as Dev is, he's pushing it away. Loved how Vidhi recalled their first hug, that warm feeling. Eager to see how Vidhi realizes her love for Dev. Absolutely loving the pace. The conversation between Arjun and Dev was fun.😆😆

Edited by Name_sake101 - 1 years ago
Minami_koi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Name_sake101

Thank you for the update. Vidhi handled it well. Dev ki lanka lagni shuru ho gayi hai☺️looking forward to what he does next. He already has some sort of realization but as Dev is, he's pushing it away. Loved how Vidhi recalled their first hug, that warm feeling. Eager to see how Vidhi realizes her love for Dev. Absolutely loving the pace. The conversation between Arjun and Dev was fun.😆😆

Thank you for the feedback. 😊👍

hmhss thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Minami_koi

Chapter -6     Yeh Dooriyan

What can i say Minami_koi,  it is so well written and my favourite part has to be Dev talking to himself about how he doesn't want to lose respect in Vidhi's eyes regarding his feelings. This man is goals for anyone in life

The last two pics of Dev and Vidhi are so cute

Keep it going ❤️

hmhss thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hmhss

What can i say Minami_koi,  it is so well written and my favourite part has to be Dev talking to himself about how he doesn't want to lose respect in Vidhi's eyes regarding his feelings. This man is goals for anyone in life

The last two pics of Dev and Vidhi are so cute

Keep it going ❤️

conincidentally i was listening to "mere yaara" by sooryavanshi on loop and it was spot on suiting the situation in your story 

Minami_koi thumbnail

Originally posted by: hmhss

conincidentally i was listening to "mere yaara" by sooryavanshi on loop and it was spot on suiting the situation in your story 

Thank you for the wonderful feedback😍

Minami_koi thumbnail

Edited by Minami_koi - 10 months ago