Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Galat BAAT.. ekdum galat baat. Aise koi end karta hai kya chapter? Jokes aside!! I just love your ViDev!! Absolutely brilliant story line. Can't wait for the next chapter!!

Name_sake101 thumbnail

Loving the way the study room has turned into their solace. The little moment they had their was really beautiful. I am enjoying their confusion and conflicts that they feel about each other but side them anyway. The chai at park session is good, their conversation felt very natural and cute. Dev says she looked good, *phew* Arjun and Vidhi angle is churning out well too. Aise cliffhangers nahin dete 😭 eager to know how  Vidhi and Dev react to it. Update the next chapter soon!!! :D 

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

My heart ❤️ Such a beautiful update....I want Vidhi to reject Arjun's proposal though... can't see a sad Dev.🥺

Sakm thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The story is going in such a beautiful and natural way.. just love it! Can't wait to see jealous Dev in action ;)

Minami_koi thumbnail

Thank you all for taking time to give your valuable feedbacks 😊👍

hmhss thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Minami_koi

Chapter-5    First Heartbreak

I am in love with the morning walks and study room conversations. Its like Vidhi Dev having those private moments that no one knows about and it is their place of solace away from the madness in their lives.

So nicely written and thanks for the pics, makes imagining them easier 

Looking forward to the next part

Edited by hmhss - 1 years ago
Minami_koi thumbnail

Originally posted by: hmhss

I am in love with the morning walks and study room conversations. Its like Vidhi Dev having those private moments that no one knows about and it is their place of solace away from the madness in their lives.

So nicely written and thanks for the pics, makes imagining them easier 

Looking forward to the next part

Thanks for the feedback😊👍

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yay! A new chapter ❤️ loved the update minami - I really love the slow burn you’re depicting here. It is going at a wonderful pace.

I am not fond of this Arjun - because of his immaturity - but that’s the beauty of this story -  you’ve provided a beautiful contrast between Arjun’s immaturity and dev’s depth. And vidhi is starting to see that too! And the cliffhanger! Can’t wait to see how you take this forward 😄

Minami_koi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

Yay! A new chapter ❤️ loved the update minami - I really love the slow burn you’re depicting here. It is going at a wonderful pace.

I am not fond of this Arjun - because of his immaturity - but that’s the beauty of this story -  you’ve provided a beautiful contrast between Arjun’s immaturity and dev’s depth. And vidhi is starting to see that too! And the cliffhanger! Can’t wait to see how you take this forward 😄

Thanks a lot for the feedback.. It means a lot to me😍

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Waiting for next part

Edited by Chinie - 10 months ago