Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chakor07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank youuu so muchh!!🥺🥺 I was craving for an update so badly today!! Din bann gaya😁

Loving their banters n convo.. kitne comfortable ho gaye hain dono.. and such cute pics you have used..

That head tilt scene was beautifully placed n described🙌

Dev abhi bhi possessive hai ya fir with age he has learned not to be.. kyunki abhi toh Vidhi ki Arjun ke saath match making kar raha hai 🙈 

Edited by Chakor07 - 1 years ago
Minami_koi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chakor07

Thank youuu so muchh!!🥺🥺 I was craving for an update so badly today!! Din bann gaya😁

Loving their banters n convo.. kitne comfortable ho gaye hain dono.. and such cute pics you have used..

That head tilt scene was beautifully placed n described🙌

Dev abhi bhi possessive hai ya fir with age he has learned not to be.. kyunki abhi toh Vidhi ki Arjun ke saath match making kar raha hai 🙈 

Dont worry possessive Dev is very much there.. 

Will be unleashed soon. 

Sakm thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Omg! Was totally not expecting an update this soon. Loved it, please keep writing at the same pace😂

Srj9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loved part 6.. and Dev behaving in a matured way is a treat, that is what is expected of him😁😁 the gossip aunty part was funny🤣🤣. And part 7 was a mix of matured and childish coversations well that's how it is supposed to be🤣🤣👍👍 waiting for the next one. 

P.S : love all the pictures😍

Edited by Srj9 - 1 years ago
Srj9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dreamzz

Also, this bit

"His heart said he had every right to pursue what made him happy but his brain warned him against it. What would Vidhi think of me if she came to know about how I felt.I cannot not bear to fall in Vidhi's eyes.The respect and trust Vidhi has for me is pristine and I could never risk losing it."

For the first in ITV, time I have seen ML's character full of respect.

Earlier, I loved ram Kapoor from BALH 1, I was fond of fan fics.

But now if I try to read it, I just find it too much toxic.

But Dev's character is something so refreshing and too good to be true.

Respect is the usp of his character.

Agreed Ram Kapoor was the sweetest ML after so long on television but somehow they ruined his character arc to elevate FL. He was more loved than Priya. 🤣🤣 Diya aur Baati Hum's Suraj was amazing as well with the kind of support he showed to his wife to become police officer. Next I saw only Dev being chicalrous, hope they continue it😊😊

Minami_koi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srj9

Loved part 6.. and Dev behaving in a matured way is a treat, that is what is expected of him😁😁 the gossip aunty part was funny🤣🤣. And part 7 was a mix of matured and childish coversations well that's how it is supposed to be🤣🤣👍👍 waiting for the next one. 

P.S : love all the pictures😍

Thank you for the feedback 😊👍

Minami_koi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srj9

Agreed Ram Kapoor was the sweetest ML after so long on television but somehow they ruined his character arc to elevate FL. He was more loved than Priya. 🤣🤣 Diya aur Baati Hum's Suraj was amazing as well with the kind of support he showed to his wife to become police officer. Next I saw only Dev being chicalrous, hope they continue it😊😊

I hope they never touch his character to elevate Vidhi's 

Name_sake101 thumbnail

This update made my Sunday! Really loving the flow of the story. So glad that they have gotten comfortable with each other, keep teasing each other.😆 Yamini angle was really well handled, even Vidhi's involvement too. The best part is the way you recreated a bit of the main promo. The way it is woven in the story, very natural. Fits perfect. Lol, Dev ko laga usko kutta bulaya🤣, achhe se hisaab kitaab karein phir.☺️ Dev ki possessiveness age ke saath khatam ho gayi hai ya abhi bhi thoda hope hai jelaous/possessive Dev ko dekhne ka? Zyaada nahin, thoda sa😆😆

Waiting for the next chapter!❤️

Minami_koi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Name_sake101

This update made my Sunday! Really loving the flow of the story. So glad that they have gotten comfortable with each other, keep teasing each other.😆 Yamini angle was really well handled, even Vidhi's involvement too. The best part is the way you recreated a bit of the main promo. The way it is woven in the story, very natural. Fits perfect. Lol, Dev ko laga usko kutta bulaya🤣, achhe se hisaab kitaab karein phir.☺️ Dev ki possessiveness age ke saath khatam ho gayi hai ya abhi bhi thoda hope hai jelaous/possessive Dev ko dekhne ka? Zyaada nahin, thoda sa😆😆

Waiting for the next chapter!❤️

Thanks for the feedback😊

Like I said to others... 

Jealous Dev is about to be unleashed soon.. Hope he lived up to all your expectations 😍

Edited by Minami_koi - 1 years ago
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Minami, yaar I loved it! Sorry padne mein der ho gaya - I have been swamped this past week time nahi mila ☹️☹️

But I loved the growth in their relationship in this part - the comfort they share with each other is heart warming. Glad Dev got his closure with Yamini, and Vidhi also got a glimpse into dev’s past. Can’t wait to see how their relationship progresses into something more.