Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Yaar, Aapke updates are too good and I love the story. Ek problem hai, aap topic ko edit karogi toh pata chalega aapne kab update Kiya hai, with chapter number and page no. 

This is a request. 

Thanks

Minami_koi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monkish

Yaar, Aapke updates are too good and I love the story. Ek problem hai, aap topic ko edit karogi toh pata chalega aapne kab update Kiya hai, with chapter number and page no. 

This is a request. 

Thanks

Surre.... Can u pls let me know how to edit the topic.. I'm not able to figure it out. 

Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just click on the settings wheel near the title and you will have na option to edit. 

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved it Minami! Sorry for the delay - was traveling this weekend and couldn’t get time to read it.

I loved how you depicted Vidhi’s emotions through whatever she went through with Arjun. Arjun was a little immature - but that’s not surprising! Can’t wait to see what dev says/does and how this continues to shape up😊

Minami_koi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monkish

Just click on the settings wheel near the title and you will have na option to edit. 

Thanks... I missed it somehow. 😬

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved it so much❤️ Please tag me when the next part is updated

Chakor07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey! Thank you for tagging me.. have been wishing to comment on this ff kafi time se par ache se likhne ka time ni mil paa raha tha..

Today, i read all the parts again, and it is very nicely written, the characterisation of the trio and their slowly developing emotions,  the progress and pace of the story is so well set.. it is hard to believe it is your first attempt at writing. 👏  Loving the realistic touch this story has..

Also, the pictures in between are a good supplement for the imagination.. (umm, next update mei Dev ke party look ki picture mil sakti hai kya?😛)

The last update was longer, thanking you for that =P enjoyed it the most.. the daily talks in his study n them getting comfortable in each other's company remined of the song-  ye tuhari meri baatein yuhi chalti rahein..😄 beautiful update.. waiting for the next part!

Minami_koi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chakor07

Hey! Thank you for tagging me.. have been wishing to comment on this ff kafi time se par ache se likhne ka time ni mil paa raha tha..

Today, i read all the parts again, and it is very nicely written, the characterisation of the trio and their slowly developing emotions,  the progress and pace of the story is so well set.. it is hard to believe it is your first attempt at writing. 👏  Loving the realistic touch this story has..

Also, the pictures in between are a good supplement for the imagination.. (umm, next update mei Dev ke party look ki picture mil sakti hai kya?😛)

The last update was longer, thanking you for that =P enjoyed it the most.. the daily talks in his study n them getting comfortable in each other's company remined of the song-  ye tuhari meri baatein yuhi chalti rahein..😄 beautiful update.. waiting for the next part!

Thank you so much for the feedback. 😊

I'm unable to update since I'm travelling..Will be updating soon.. 

Minami_koi thumbnail

Edited by Minami_koi - 11 months ago
Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I just love your dev and vidhi.❤️