Movie that took you by surprise (in good way)

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Please share about any movies that you actually thought it would suck but was a good movie.

Mine was golmal. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr.Abrol thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Had no expectation or idea about these that turned out to be pleasant surprises :

Shagird

Gulaal

Train To Pakistan

Meeruthiya Gangsters

Rocket Singh

Ek Chaalis Ki Last Local

Kabul Express

Anthony Kaun Hai

Jalpari

(edit) Agent Vinod , 404 

Will add more if any other comes to mind .

Edited by Mr.Abrol - 1 years ago
1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Munnabhai MBBS.

Sanjay Dutt didn’t interest me and neither did the unknown new guy Hirani. I thought it was one of those useless movies Sanjay Dutt keeps coming up with from time to time and didn’t even pay attention to it when it was in the theaters. But later I happened to watch it on TV and needless to say, I absolutely loved the movie. When Lageraho came I watched it FDFS.

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Andhadhun: I had 0 expectations from this movie was I did not like Ayushman nor had ever watched his movies before. The movie was among the best ones I had watched in these few years.. 

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

oh yeah a fun movie i.want part 2

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bahubali.So when the movie came out I had no idea about it and I never understood the msges that were being sent regarding “Katappa ne kisko mara”.And then suddenly plans were made to watch the movie(I for one was not interested but had to go).I had not even watched the trailer(please don’t judge me but I  donot know how did I not know about the movie)It was after 24-25 days of its release that I watched the movie and I was completely blown away.What a movie.

Same was the case with Drishyam.I was dragged to the theatre and I came out so fulfilled.I enjoyed every second of it.Again I had no idea it was a remake.

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Warm bodies (Zombies+romance+comedy)

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Why would watch a movie you thought would suck 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Why would watch a movie you thought would suck 

Iteffaq se