Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: kala16

I guess u are rt . The story is about how three friends lives are intertwined. That wud happen only if maitree stays with them.. But going by wht namish said in his interviews i guess its going to be only abt friendship and no love triangle.. 

There are lot of old movies down south where the heroines are shown as sacrificing lambs for the family and they remain single throughout. But that might workout for movies not tv shows.. 

Humaari Devi ab vasu ko out karne mein aur nandu-ashish milaap karne waali hein.. Now iam going to cheer for Vasundara. First time in ITV i want the negative character to succeed..

Definitely the story of 3 friends and lives intertwined is not going to work for the mass audience. They like romance, cat fights and love triangle. If the story is not about Ashish Maitree then I don’t want to watch it seriously! Maitree Mahanta ki Devi working on Ashish Nandu milap is like gai bhais pani mein 👎🏻

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

Definitely the story of 3 friends and lives intertwined is not going to work for the mass audience. They like romance, cat fights and love triangle. If the story is not about Ashish Maitree then I don’t want to watch it seriously! Maitree Mahanta ki Devi working on Ashish Nandu milap is like gai bhais pani mein 👎🏻

Same here. Dont want to watch if ashish-maitree arent the end game.. Already maitree has done lot of sacrifices,bohot zyaada hogaya...

kala16 thumbnail

Namish said they are trying to show thru this that boy and girl can be friends forever.Ashish will hv to deal with wife on one side and friend on the other side.. So are they going to continue the same story till the end,maitree might try to solve nandus problem all her life..

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Namish said they are trying to show thru this that boy and girl can be friends forever.Ashish will hv to deal with wife on one side and friend on the other side.. So are they going to continue the same story till the end,maitree might try to solve nandus problem all her life..

They could be married and still continue to be friends- LOL. They can’t continue to go in circles with Maitree bearing the brunt and Nandu getting her way. They will at some point and rather very soon bring someone opposite Maitree. If Nandu- Ashish- Nandish are going to be a happy family which Maitree Mata is going to work on then they need to get Maitree out of Tiwari house and have her own story running in parallel where they show how she juggles her married life or life with her partner along with being friends with Nandu and Ashish and being Nandish’s Yashoda Ma. That is if the story about a guy and a girl being strictly friends and nothing else! 

kala16 thumbnail

They could be married and still continue to be friends- LOL. They can’t continue to go in circles with Maitree bearing the brunt and Nandu getting her way. They will at some point and rather very soon bring someone opposite Maitree. If Nandu- Ashish- Nandish are going to be a happy family which Maitree Mata is going to work on then they need to get Maitree out of Tiwari house and have her own story running in parallel where they show how she juggles her married life or life with her partner along with being friends with Nandu and Ashish and being Nandish’s Yashoda Ma. That is if the story about a guy and a girl being strictly friends and nothing else! 

The show has started to get on my nerves seriously.. All these episodes it was good to watch ashish- maitree supporting each other.. Itni bhi mahantaa is unable to digest .. Seriously if they continue to show ashish trying to woo nandini, nandish ignoring nandu, vasu trying to seperate them,sona taiji want maitree out of the house and maitree trying to bring baap- maa-beta together ignoring her personal life and parents completely iam not going to watch the show..

coolbeans11 thumbnail

The show has started to get on my nerves seriously.. All these episodes it was good to watch ashish- maitree supporting each other.. Itni bhi mahantaa is unable to digest .. Seriously if they continue to show ashish trying to woo nandini, nandish ignoring nandu, vasu trying to seperate them,sona taiji want maitree out of the house and maitree trying to bring baap- maa-beta together ignoring her personal life and parents completely iam not going to watch the show..

I am losing my hopes as well and seriously don’t want to watch these mahanta types drama. You brought up a point I had not ponder on and it’s Maitree’s parents. She ignored her moms health checkup when Nandish went missing. Like seriously? Is she the only one that can find him? Couldn’t she just let the family find them and she could have gone home after her moms check up? I’m sorry but you are right that no one does that— one’s parents should come first. Maitree has literally left her parents, her career, her business for this one child? Like how difficult would it be to take care of one kid when there are others in the family too? Lol.. now I’m getting more mad because I’ve started thinking about what all Maitree has put on stake to take care of ONE child? One freaking child- lol. And she still continues to do this none sense of being the tyag and mahanta ki devi 👎🏻

Achoos_K thumbnail

I guess their whole stort is about friendship and making maitree as a mahan .

Maitree is always running behind nandini who doesn't even like her parents. When will she think about her own life? her parents? They also deserves happiness. 

I also like if ashish and maitree r the endgame. But i don't think it'll happen. It's ok let them be friends! But at least they can bring someone opposite her. Seems the writer thinks friendship is possible only when maitree is single 🙄

Everyone of us have friends in our life. Sometimes we make sacrifices too for them . But that doesn't mean we should stay as single or shouldn't think about our parents, family and career.

What a logic🙏

I'm done with this writer 

If the story continue like this I'm sure very soon they'll get the off air warning from the channel. 

kala16 thumbnail

The more nandish insults nandini the more nandini will insult maitree.. As sachin said nandish is ashish-nandu ka beta, but saara insults aap ko jhelna padtha hein..

coolbeans11 thumbnail

The more nandish insults nandini the more nandini will insult maitree.. As sachin said nandish is ashish-nandu ka beta, but saara insults aap ko jhelna padtha hein..

Honestly I don’t even understand Nandish’s hatred towards Nandini. If Maitree had informed about Nandini then why is Nandish hating on her so much? Calling her fake mom and not wanting to do anything with her? I mean I can understand his anger towards her post the incident where she pushed Maitree and Nandish saw it and felt bad for Maitree but here the child has hated on her since the beginning of leap. What are writers here trying to show? Are they gearing towards Ashish-Maitree but pushing Nandu to the point where she breaks her ties with Ashish and fight for the child’s custody? Or they are just here to show how Mahan Maitree is but they are butchering her character so much that she’s almost like a creep following Nandish everywhere despite Nandu’s push back? 

kala16 thumbnail

Honestly I don’t even understand Nandish’s hatred towards Nandini. If Maitree had informed about Nandini then why is Nandish hating on her so much? Calling her fake mom and not wanting to do anything with her? I mean I can understand his anger towards her post the incident where she pushed Maitree and Nandish saw it and felt bad for Maitree but here the child has hated on her since the beginning of leap. What are writers here trying to show? Are they gearing towards Ashish-Maitree but pushing Nandu to the point where she breaks her ties with Ashish and fight for the child’s custody? Or they are just here to show how Mahan Maitree is but they are butchering her character so much that she’s almost like a creep following Nandish everywhere despite Nandu’s push back? 

I guess the hatred us because of Sona taiji who kept calling maitree fake mother..Every time she tells that and the life of 3 friends got destroyed due to taiji and saaransh. 

Upar se nandini keeps insulting maitree and vasundara is creating situations in which nandu overreacts and nandish hates her the most.. 

This time maitree didn't accompany them to the resort but it was vasundaras plan to create MU between nandu-maitree. Ashish as usual was v supportive towards towards maitree when nandu called her nanny...