Today’s episode showed the real faces

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

A very shocked Maitree was still soaking in what her best friend did to her whilst making the baby sleep! Even in that she asked nandish to not bad mouth his mother… even the child could sense her tears n was so upset with his devki!

Jus after that we saw a very cute caring scene between ashish and maitree where he’s tending to her wound and saying u don’t tc of urself only!

Jus then the Nandini comes and asks “Kya chal raha hai” to which pat comes a reply from ashish ki chot lagi thi bandage laga raha tha aur kuch

To my surprise Nandini apologised and asked Maitree about what happend to her in these 6 years to which I thought wow yeh badal kaise gayi but obviously she had an agenda!

She takes maitree to swear by the child saying you have to make nandish hate you the way he hates me only then can he love Nandini ( jealousy at it’s peak)

Ashish meddles again saying she’s wrong to which she says at times you have to be wrong to get things your way even if it’s snatching the child without his consent or heart!

Maitree gives in as she says she wants to mend things between them! While she was sweating the child turns around so technically it wasn’t a swear 

But she promises to become bad for Nandu’s sake 

Shrenu was beautiful with emotions there the judaai from the child she’s practically brought up!

Next day she pretends to be strict with nandish and makes poha for him as she knows he loves paratha that Nandu gets for him she’s rude to nandish the child also performed very cutely even Nandu is hateable 

Everyone’s performing well

Nandish had a PTM today so now ashish and Nandini will go as a teary maitree leaves for meeting saying mujhe aur bhi kaam hai  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ashish-maitree were taken aback by her concern and ashish was happy on seeing her change in behaviour. 

Ache logon ko yehi problem hein.The way nandu asked vidhwa wali part problem toh nehi karti, felt like she was actually making fun of her sacrifices.. But she is a chameleon who changes colours which was evident while she was getting closer to ashish and again taunting the relationship of maitree -ashish.

But i loved the way ashish seems not to care wht nandu feels and continues to support maitree everytime..

U cant gain someones love by putting the other person down. Nandu sab kuch haasil karna chahti hein which belongs to maitree.. 

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

You both said everything that I’ve analyzed as well from the last 2-3 episodes. Nandu’s character is like an onion.. the more you peel the more you cry and hurt. I was wrong all along about Maitree — she’s tough only with everyone but when it comes to Nandu she’s a meek and not courageous at all and there is a reason behind it. She loves Nandu more than anything and anyone but Nandu is a reason why Maitree can’t stand upto her.. Nandu’s probably made her feel so less all her life that Maitree has learned to ignore everything- every mean, every harsh response of Nandu just to get her “approval” and “love” which is honestly not even genuine. Hence she’s always “given up” on everything that belonged to her just to please Nandu because deep down she knows it’s a one way street and she’s going in the opposite direction. Accident is bound to happen. How bad is to be seen. Here I was thinking the writers are dumb by portraying Maitree so “tyag ki Devi” but man they are smart as a hawk. This show is bringing forth the reality of how one’s actions cause the effects (negative & positive) on someone else personality. If it’s true in blood relations then why can’t the effects come from friends? Maitree’s parents are picking up on how Maitree reacts when Nandu is around but Maitree hasn’t realized that she falls in her Nandu’s trap over and over and over again because she’s shut closed that part of her brain that looks at Nandu actions logically and practically to see how wrong she is towards her. It will take huge hits from Nandu for Maitree to realize what’s the truth and by then it might be too late 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

You both said everything that I’ve analyzed as well from the last 2-3 episodes. Nandu’s character is like an onion.. the more you peel the more you cry and hurt. I was wrong all along about Maitree — she’s tough only with everyone but when it comes to Nandu she’s a meek and not courageous at all and there is a reason behind it. She loves Nandu more than anything and anyone but Nandu is a reason why Maitree can’t stand upto her.. Nandu’s probably made her feel so less all her life that Maitree has learned to ignore everything- every mean, every harsh response of Nandu just to get her “approval” and “love” which is honestly not even genuine. Hence she’s always “given up” on everything that belonged to her just to please Nandu because deep down she knows it’s a one way street and she’s going in the opposite direction. Accident is bound to happen. How bad is to be seen. Here I was thinking the writers are dumb by portraying Maitree so “tyag ki Devi” but man they are smart as a hawk. This show is bringing forth the reality of how one’s actions cause the effects (negative & positive) on someone else personality. If it’s true in blood relations then why can’t the effects come from friends? Maitree’s parents are picking up on how Maitree reacts when Nandu is around but Maitree hasn’t realized that she falls in her Nandu’s trap over and over and over again because she’s shut closed that part of her brain that looks at Nandu actions logically and practically to see how wrong she is towards her. It will take huge hits from Nandu for Maitree to realize what’s the truth and by then it might be too late 

You said it right 100 percent. When it comes to nandu she is so blindfolded by love.. Abhi madam maitree is going to unite nandhini-ashish, itni selfless ek insaan kaise ho saktha hein.

Now i am starting to feel that maitree might unite nandu-ashish-nandhish and move on from their life.

Humaara saare romantic sapne mein paani.. Maitree ka matlab friendship so are they going to make maitree a sacrificing lamb for her friends?

kala16 thumbnail

Humara pyaara nandhish is the only hope left for maitree-ashish milaap.. The way he said hum another house mein chale jayenge was too cute🥰😘. I like the boy's hair a lot.

Achoos_K thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

You said it right 100 percent. When it comes to nandu she is so blindfolded by love.. Abhi madam maitree is going to unite nandhini-ashish, itni selfless ek insaan kaise ho saktha hein.

Now i am starting to feel that maitree might unite nandu-ashish-nandhish and move on from their life.

Humaara saare romantic sapne mein paani.. Maitree ka matlab friendship so are they going to make maitree a sacrificing lamb for her friends?

You are right 

After watching latest spoiler, i feel the same. 

Maitree will unite them and move on from their life.

Seems like writer isn't intrested to show her own life , they just want show her as a mahan or sacrificing one

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

yaar I hope not— I don’t want the story to be about Maitree’s sacrifices. For once they should show that there is reward for selflessness. Maitree deserves a partner like Ashish and a cute child like Nandish. The audience is liking Ashish- Maitree jodi hence they are showing the bonding between these two. It’ll be crazy duh for the writers to not leverage Ashish and Maitree as a pair.. if it’s not that then who else will come as a lead for Maitree? I mean they can’t have two leading men in this show? Besides what else is left to show if Maitree moves on in her life after uniting Ashish- Nandu- Nandish? 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

yaar I hope not— I don’t want the story to be about Maitree’s sacrifices. For once they should show that there is reward for selflessness. Maitree deserves a partner like Ashish and a cute child like Nandish. The audience is liking Ashish- Maitree jodi hence they are showing the bonding between these two. It’ll be crazy duh for the writers to not leverage Ashish and Maitree as a pair.. if it’s not that then who else will come as a lead for Maitree? I mean they can’t have two leading men in this show? Besides what else is left to show if Maitree moves on in her life after uniting Ashish- Nandu- Nandish? 

I guess u are rt . The story is about how three friends lives are intertwined. That wud happen only if maitree stays with them.. But going by wht namish said in his interviews i guess its going to be only abt friendship and no love triangle.. 

There are lot of old movies down south where the heroines are shown as sacrificing lambs for the family and they remain single throughout. But that might workout for movies not tv shows.. 

Humaari Devi ab vasu ko out karne mein aur nandu-ashish milaap karne waali hein.. Now iam going to cheer for Vasundara. First time in ITV i want the negative character to succeed..

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah well that’s a long journey Cz Maitree is going to keep giving her chances!! Ashish bhi pisega

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazze4tv

Yeah well that’s a long journey Cz Maitree is going to keep giving her chances!! Ashish bhi pisega

If they continue to do that I don’t think the show will last long. There are only a few like us that prefer quality content where two women are not fighting over one guy but majority of the audience prefer that and romance— sheesh. If Maitree is shown the sacrificing lamb then I will definitely stop watching the show. It’s too toxic to watch one person gets ghisofied and mistreated and the vamp types getting thier way out. If Ashish and Maitree are not the end game then why are they adding the connection angle between the two? Nandu should be taught a lesson for being greedy, selfish and so conditional. Maitree should be rewarded for her sacrifices and DESERVES the love she has been deprived off for SO long. The writers better work on getting Maitree and Ashish together or they might as well kiss their show good-bye! Sorry I’m blunt but that’s the reality.