Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Achoos_K thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

Honestly I don’t even understand Nandish’s hatred towards Nandini. If Maitree had informed about Nandini then why is Nandish hating on her so much? Calling her fake mom and not wanting to do anything with her? I mean I can understand his anger towards her post the incident where she pushed Maitree and Nandish saw it and felt bad for Maitree but here the child has hated on her since the beginning of leap. What are writers here trying to show? Are they gearing towards Ashish-Maitree but pushing Nandu to the point where she breaks her ties with Ashish and fight for the child’s custody? Or they are just here to show how Mahan Maitree is but they are butchering her character so much that she’s almost like a creep following Nandish everywhere despite Nandu’s push back? 

Maitree didn't followed them yaar.it's vasundharas plan to bring maitree in that resort. She don't even want to meet them in that resort. It's nandish who forces her to accompany with them after he sees her.

I agree making maitree as mahan all the time is boring , i don't like it all. But she's trying to unite both nandish n nandu also ashish n nandu, i feel good about it. She's very smart in car puncture scene. Also she's not like other itv fl who always cries after someone blame them without any reason.

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Achoos_K

Maitree didn't followed them yaar.it's vasundharas plan to bring maitree in that resort. She don't even want to meet them in that resort. It's nandish who forces her to accompany with them after he sees her.

I agree making maitree as mahan all the time is boring , i don't like it all. But she's trying to unite both nandish n nandu also ashish n nandu, i feel good about it. She's very smart in car puncture scene. Also she's not like other itv fl who always cries after someone blame them without any reason.

No yaar she knows they are at a resort she tells her mom and she’s ready to go see him but her mom stops her. Then Nandu msgd her to not come so she knows where they are 100% but of course the writers will show in tomorrow’s episode that she didn’t know which again is a dumb move because she can’t be clueless about where they are after all those scenes. The part where you said she’s different than other female leads is where I think the missed opportunity about giving Maitree a better story line. She has a spine— she knows to fight for her haq. She knows to stand for what’s right and she’s never backing down for what’s worth the fight but alas she has no direction or path to follow. Sachin made a comment about Maitree giving up food and water because she was missing Nandish and that scene irked me because the child is with his parents. She knew that one day that was going to happen. It’s not that she had adopted the child and now the child wants to be with his real parents— she was the guardian and but again writers are adding that dilemma in scenes. The video call where Nandish said he almost drowned or whatever happened with his eyes she should have calmly handled that and said good your mom saved you or whatever— she immediately got her guard up. The truth is unless Maitree lets it go the child won’t move on neither will Maitree. She is a better mom than Nandu that is no doubt but she has to put the effort and move on. Show Nandish that her mom will be her savior but that didn’t happen in the scene—in fact she acted as though it’s her child that is out on vacation with strangers. Again the writers are hella confused. Either keep Maitree in the friend zone or truly move towards Ashish - Maitree alliance.. beech me latke bandar ki tarah shows don’t last long. The story has not progressed a bit since Nandu’s return— let’s not forget that falling TRP’s are the reason for the lack of direction in the story. 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No yaar she knows they are at a resort she tells her mom and she’s ready to go see him but her mom stops her. Then Nandu msgd her to not come so she knows where they are 100% but of course the writers will show in tomorrow’s episode that she didn’t know which again is a dumb move because she can’t be clueless about where they are after all those scenes. The part where you said she’s different than other female leads is where I think the missed opportunity about giving Maitree a better story line. She has a spine— she knows to fight for her haq. She knows to stand for what’s right and she’s never backing down for what’s worth the fight but alas she has no direction or path to follow. Sachin made a comment about Maitree giving up food and water because she was missing Nandish and that scene irked me because the child is with his parents. She knew that one day that was going to happen. It’s not that she had adopted the child and now the child wants to be with his real parents— she was the guardian and but again writers are adding that dilemma in scenes. The video call where Nandish said he almost drowned or whatever happened with his eyes she should have calmly handled that and said good your mom saved you or whatever— she immediately got her guard up. The truth is unless Maitree lets it go the child won’t move on neither will Maitree. She is a better mom than Nandu that is no doubt but she has to put the effort and move on. Show Nandish that her mom will be her savior but that didn’t happen in the scene—in fact she acted as though it’s her child that is out on vacation with strangers. Again the writers are hella confused. Either keep Maitree in the friend zone or truly move towards Ashish - Maitree alliance.. beech me latke bandar ki tarah shows don’t last long. The story has not progressed a bit since Nandu’s return— let’s not forget that falling TRP’s are the reason for the lack of direction in the story. 

Maitree doesnt hv a personal life, she isn't ready to move on also. After wht happened at the resort she must pack her bags and leave the house.. 

I think they might not do that as maitree has a mission now to send Vasundhara out of the house..  Tab thak sab ki thaane sun kar woh wahi rahegi..

The truth is maitree is also not ready to let go off the child. its vice versa.. 

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I completely agree it’s all the bad writing that even actors look clueless at this point!

It’s the doomsday approaching

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ofcourse there’s an attachment she cannot let go off but having said that she’s constantly saying she wants nandish and Nandu to bond and accept eachother through out

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazze4tv

Ofcourse there’s an attachment she cannot let go off but having said that she’s constantly saying she wants nandish and Nandu to bond and accept eachother through out

100% she either has to let go off completely or hold onto it fully. She can’t do both. She’s flip flopping between giving control to Nandu and taking control back from her. The video call scene could have been so beautiful if Maitree would have just chilled out and said your mom and dad are there and they will protect you or whatever she could have said to make Nandish feel secure with Nandu.. but no she acted like she’s the mother and Ashish- Nandu are strangers that will harm the child. I also feel the child does antics to get Maitree’s attention and is super stubborn like Nandu. All in all Maitree is going to get an earful after reaching the resort

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

100% she either has to let go off completely or hold onto it fully. She can’t do both. She’s flip flopping between giving control to Nandu and taking control back from her. The video call scene could have been so beautiful if Maitree would have just chilled out and said your mom and dad are there and they will protect you or whatever she could have said to make Nandish feel secure with Nandu.. but no she acted like she’s the mother and Ashish- Nandu are strangers that will harm the child. I also feel the child does antics to get Maitree’s attention and is super stubborn like Nandu. All in all Maitree is going to get an earful after reaching the resort

She already did. Bandhu called her nanny etc accused of giving her the wrong medicine for nandhish so that she can be the saviour by giving the right medicine 

Achoos_K thumbnail

Ok if she knows that they are staying in the same resort that doesn't mean she shldn't attend client meeting yaar.

I agree she was worried about nandish even he's with his parents. But nandish is the one who called her first and complained like he's not well. That's y she got tense. She's the one who took care of him in the past six year. Doesn't she hv the right to feel tense about the child at least? She don't want any credit or spoil their trip with nandish.

I feel Still maitree didn't understand how much nandini changed how much she's hating her right now , she still think it's a just a simple mu she can bring back her old nandu back easily . That's y she still staying in tiwari .she haven't any bad intention,  her mission is to unite nandini with ashish n nandish. But i agree it's too much now , nandini just cares about her own things only and keep insulting maitree. So maitree should leave that house and start listening to her parents words and move on , they also deserves happiness. If she still want to unite nandini with ashish and nandish she can come in tiwari house no need to stay there.

Whatevee since the beginning nandini is very self centred one so no wonder about her charecter.

In today's spoiler ashish talking about nandini that she want only 'ma tag' , don't have genuine cares towards the child.

I know she's the ma so she hv the right to feel jealousy when her son love maitree so much .but If maitree didn't took care of nandish someone will done .nandish will attached to that person more. So it's not easy to get acceptance from child very easily when u came back after 6 yrs. 

So she have to wait instead of blaming maitree every time. Also maitree is ready to help her in any way to unite nandish with her.

For maitree friendship is above all that's what may writer want to show.but if have friends that doesn't mean we shldn't think about our own life and our family. Writer failed in that!!!

Noflexhere thumbnail

I'm a silent reader 

Just reading all of ur post and replies.

Sorry to say you seems everything is maitree's fault.

Who knows if maitree didn't take care of nandish, nandini may turn against her like she didn't took care of her son when she's in coma.

Also the child was v much attached with maitree from the starting.

ur best friend is in coma and her child is v much comfortable with u only 

So i don't think here any fault with maitree!

In yesterday's episode maitree was happy about their outing with nandish.she was happy when he called her. She's worried only after he said about the incident. It's a natural reaction. Once the child accept nandini as his ma , maitree have nothing to worry about him .but now he didn't accepted her as ma. So maitree know child don't allow nandini to take care of him . 

I don't think anything bad in that

Edited by Noflexhere - 1 years ago
coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noflexhere

I'm a silent reader 

Just reading all of ur post and replies.

Sorry to say you seems everything is maitree's fault.

Who knows if maitree didn't take care of nandish, nandini may turn against her like she didn't took care of her son when she's in coma.

Also the child was v much attached with maitree from the starting.

ur best friend is in coma and her child is v much comfortable with u only 

So i don't think here any fault with maitree!

In yesterday's episode maitree was happy about their outing with nandish.she was happy when he called her. She's worried only after he said about the incident. It's a natural reaction. Once the child accept nandini as his ma , maitree have nothing to worry about him .but now he didn't accepted her as ma. So maitree know child don't allow nandini to take care of him . 

I don't think anything bad in that

Maitree is not wrong in taking up the responsibility of the child while her best friend was in coma. I’m not arguing that at all. What Maitree is doing today is wrong. She gave up her parents, her future, her aspirations, her own family life that she could have had if she had married again to care for the child while Nandini was in coma- that is commendable however wasn’t really necessary because there were other family members but I’ll give that to her. However Nandini is back now and whether Maitree likes it or not she has to hand off the responsibility back to her unless Nandini is willing asking her for her help but that’s not the case. Here Nandini is vocally asking Maitree to stay out so she can bond with Nandish. My concern is that I haven’t seen a single effort from Maitree’s end to focus on her life, her parents, her career or even the fact that she needs to settle down and have a family of her own. 

Maitree has yelled all along that she will leave the house once Nandu is here— ok great Nandu is here now what? Is she happily trying to move out and move on? No. The scene where she’s leaving the house and Nandu stops her there too she’s crying and dragging her feet as though she was meant to live there forever but now she is being asked to leave. She’s lived in that house for 6 years and she got nothing but taunts. She took it all because of her friends promise and the child. Now that friend is back and cares two hoots about her. She is again listening to her taunting, Sona Tai’s taunting but she is STILL in that damn house trying to kick Vasundara out but no one really wants Maitree in that house either. She has no self respect and this is all the writers fault… of all the characters im starting to hate Maitree the most because this is not her character sketch.. she has a spine, she has a voice and she’s strong and knows to fight back so why are they letting everyone railroad her? Not even once she’s said that F it I am out.. or F it my parents now deserve my time. For Maitree there is only one relationship in the world— her best friend. No parents matter, no brother matters, no personal life matter and that is a stupid plot right there.. Maitree ki mahanta ki story is not what I was here for— I was here for the girl who became widow the day after her wedding.. who burned her photo with Saransh because she believed that a relationship will not live if there is no respect— she didn’t get the respect from Sona so she became Maitree Mishra from a Tiwari. She did not want to wear a white saree and be known as the widow of Saransh a drug addict.. thats the Maitree I am here for. But now all Maitree does is run after Nandu trying to fix her mood, her marriage, trying to kick her mom out because she’s toxic while others are scheming to kick her out and use her for their benefit.