Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: elim

What an example. KSG is 50 yrs old n no one knows him . He has 2 M followers after 20 years.

But Insta models do get endorsements with 100k followers.

Lol KSG is 50 years old? What about Mouni, Jennifer and Hina? They have like 15-20 million followers on their IG. I agree that he has 2 million followers after 20 years. 

Edited by Alia4545 - 1 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elim

Suhana's post about body positivity went viral..She's not your typical "conventionally beautiful" type, but she's popular anyway. Fit Me promotes inclusivity n Suhana is perfect ambassador. She is slaying it. Go girl

That's an interesting point actually. From Maybelline's PoV, Suhana promoting Maybelline's make up would probably cater to more ordinary, regular Indian women, rather than say Katrina would. 

And make up is not exclusive for pretty models. 

Suhana gives them big name, buzz, discussion, dusky skin, unconventional looks, someone who spoke up against being called names for being dark and voila here we have a successful campaign ðŸ˜†

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alia4545

KSG is 50 year old? What about Mouni, Jennifer and Hina? They have like 15-20 million followers on their IG. I agree that he has 2 million followers after 20 years. 

They're all in their late 30s . The likes Avneet, Reem n all have like tons of brand deals. 

Mouni has done loads of ads. No one cares about TV actors .still actors with followers get paid for posts / insta partnership.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

SRK fans will from now on go to any extent to justify anything their idol ki beti does and at the same time the same people will bash Sara, Ananya, Jhanvi's privilege. Let the hypocrisy begin. ðŸ¥³

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I dont know why but I never imagined Suhana to sound like this.. was surprised during KWK too ðŸ˜† which reminds me that barring that voiceover he did, I haven't heard Aryan speak either.. 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: atominis

Abhishek, Tusshar, Shweta, Fardeen, Esha, Bobby etc and more are examples of how nothing can be passed on to next gen.

Suhana has no looks. No way she could have got Maybelline ad if she was not SRK's daughter. Imagine this is same brand that Deepika once endorsed. What a downgrade.

Suhana looks too much like SRK to take her seriously. Looks like 90s SRK with a wig.

Also she seems too nervous. She was fidgety, moving too much, almost like she would get off stage ASAP if she had it her way. None of confidence or even faking it. Forget charm, humour or wit, which is too much to expect from a young debutante woman anyway.

It is clear she has no training in how to handle media or public interactions or stage, live events. Sara, in comparison was much better and more well spoken and confident.

Suhana looks like a kid doing anything just coz she has dad's money.

I agree Sara is the most well spoken and has a mind of her own unlike most star kids..though I have lately been finding her to be extremely rude in some interviews as well..IKR Suhana looks like SRK in a wig exactly right..I can’t even 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia4545

KSG has around 2 million followers on IG. Many TV actors actresses has millions of followers on IG. Why they are not getting brand endorsements? If Aryan and Suhana were not SRK’s kids, then nobody would offer them brands to endorse. 

Aryan and many other Instagram accounts got that brand deal, you can check it. It was an Instagram campaign not a TV commercial. 

KSG is too old to get brand deals targeting teenagers, he might be getting different Instagram brand endorsements, I haven't checked his page but you are free to do 

I see many artists from TV doing advertisements regularly on their IG page 

The reason we are discussing them is because they are SRK's kids, he isn't asking you to discuss his kids, you are doing it on your own and adding engagements where his kids are being discussed, the buzz is more be it positive or negative. Brands wants this buzz for their products 

It is business, they don't offer this to Aamir's kids because who is talking about them? TBH, I don't even know their names 

Edited by NoraSM - 1 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kimchii

ROFL oh please 

you are unintentionally hilarious ðŸ¤ª

Hilarious is you needing a new account every other day 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She clearly blanked out. There is no way THAT is what she was to say on stage. 

I am pretty sure she was coached well before being sent on stage. SRK/Gauri are too smart to not do that.

Her old video where she got totally panicky when surrounded by paps comes to mind. She is clearly very nervous around media, training has reduced it but not done away with it. Not an ideal debut on stage, better luck next time. 

Outfit was nice. Good to know she does not sound like Ananya/Shanaya.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Chaar din ki chandni hai, soon she’ll be replaced by Raha kapoor