Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

She is looking good 

Red really suits her ❤️ plus her voice , it's actually beautiful n different 🙂 and not to forget her confidence 👍

I liked the video of the campaign more than the campaign picture 😊

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

She looks really good here. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

HALAL Nepotism 🤣

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I just don't feel the star quality from her, even in this video she seems really nervous and doesn't really know what to say and so is repeating herself. I feel like the new gen needs to get alot more training in how to interact with the media and present themselves with confidence, charisma and personality.

That spark that is in the previous gens is missing in the new gen 

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago
sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ughh she looks so bland, but yay nepotism! 😒 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She looks super nervous but thank god no heavy accent and doesn’t talk like other nepos. 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

No amount of make up and good styling can cover up for that ugly face. But who cares, born with the luckiest fate 😆

atominis thumbnail

It is desperate how she is getting mag covers and ads even without actually making debut in full fledged films.

Aryan also got ad without doing films.

This is why nepotism is criticised so much.

Others have to do work or prove their worth to get a cover or ad. Star kids get things without officially working as models or actors.

Khan family seems to be pushing both kids too much in showbiz. I bet they will cross Amitabh in promoting kids regardless of whether kids are hits or flops, liked by public or not.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Suhana being a brand ambassador for a makeup brand is just i don’t even know what to say 🤓🤪 I mean sorry but she is not pretty..the good thing however is that her voice is not as annoying as other Nepo kids..and girl you are the Shahrukh Khan’s daughter..articulation toh seekh Leti papa se!! I have never heard Aryan speak in any event..is he also this confused/ blaah/ nervous..toh phir looks ka koi fayda nahi hai 😡 if SRK’s massive wit/ charm and intelligence and sense of humour hasn’t passed down